we might actually lose the league at Parkhead

I have absolutely no over-bearing feeling toward this. If they are going to win the league then that is the disappointing part. Where they do it (outwith Ibrox) doesn't bother me any more or any less.

A few guys (not Rangers fans) at my work this morning were saying the league could go down to the last day. I almost fell off my chair. It absolutely will not go down to the final game...this squad have run out of ideas.

Absolute tosh, they are a level above us sadly, They have been complacent this season but when it matters in the big derby games they play at a higher level than us.
That may be, but they have injury issues with Maeda out. He kills us more than any other player. I have no worries about whoever they bring in for him, its a drop in level.
The big worry is us getting our house in order, which there is no real sign of, but i try to be a cup half full guy.

if we drop anything else before we will go into that game, they can win the league there.

and you know what., this shower of spineless wonders probably deserve that
Massive depression on that one if so.

What a worry though.

If that was the catalyst for serious overhaul then…

This is what I’ve been reduced to.

Don’t bet on it happening. The Board are clueless and have no money to offer Clement.

See the net spend last summer and zero funds for him in January. The summer won’t be any different.

The Board are happy with second place.

Don’t bet on it happening. The Board are clueless and have no money to offer Clement.

See the net spend last summer and zero funds for him in January. The summer won’t be any different.

The Board are happy with second place.
And havinģ to replace loan players like Sima and Cortes.

These players deserve nothing less than the inevitable humiliation which awaits them.

Bet no-one on either side is upset about there being no away fans now.
Unfortunately the players won't really care. It'll be us that suffer.

Actually, looking at the points it's almost impossible to avoid this scenario. The only way it's avoidable is if they drop points and we win both games before it.

Even if we both win both, them beating us by the inevitable 3 or 4 would leave a 6 point gap with 2 to play, and with a GD that would be impossible to catch.

Win our next two games, and they lose one - not an impossible scenario - and we go there level on points. The pressure will really be on them to win.
If we can avoid defeat then it makes the last two games very interesting.

Yeah, we've been on a poor run lately, but we don't know for sure that the pressure won't get to them.
It could be argued that they bottled it at Ibrox chucking the lead twice

We’ll be disappointed but we’ll learn from it.

The players will have given everything and would have had chances to win the game.
The meaningless last game of the season we will play like a cup final. Beat Hearts and give each other the high fives...

Win our next two games, and they lose one - not an impossible scenario - and we go there level on points. The pressure will really be on them to win.
If we can avoid defeat then it makes the last two games very interesting.

Yeah, we've been on a poor run lately, but we don't know for sure that the pressure won't get to them.
It could be argued that they bottled it at Ibrox chucking the lead twice
Yeah but in the spirit of the thread, they would have taken a draw before kick off.

Yeah but in the spirit of the thread, they would have taken a draw before kick off.
True, mate. But that changes once you've controlled the first half and go in 2 up. Throwing that away in the manner they did wasn't a great result for them imo - unfortunately, we've let them off the hook since then.

I just think while there's only 3 points in it and 15 to play for, anything can happen.

A few weeks ago the momentum was with us. We were favourites before the OF game, we ended up celebrating a draw. Now they're celebrating a 3 point lead like it's all done and dusted.

One defeat for them before the OF, and the pressure could be back on.

Or we play with the pressure off and get a result which puts our title charge back on track

Win 5/5 and we win the league. Folk can't see the wood for the trees
Frustratingly that's not true, we could win all 5 and not win the league on goal difference if they win their other 4.

The dropped points at Ross county and Dundee were brutal as it gives them all the momentum. Even if we'd picked up a draw v Ross County then it would have put the title in our hands.

I don't think we'll win all 5. I also don't think they'd have won all 4 others if we'd not dropped 5 points from those 2 games. Hearts is always thought for them and Killie away isn't easy.

It's crazy we didn't spend on a striker in the window. A more reliable scorer than Dessers and we'd be 3+ points clear by now.

True, mate. But that changes once you've controlled the first half and go in 2 up. Throwing that away in the manner they did wasn't a great result for them imo - unfortunately, we've let them off the hook since then.

I just think while there's only 3 points in it and 15 to play for, anything can happen.

A few weeks ago the momentum was with us. We were favourites before the OF game, we ended up celebrating a draw. Now they're celebrating a 3 point lead like it's all done and dusted.

One defeat for them before the OF, and the pressure could be back on.
It’s highly unlikely that they will lose one of the next two games, even less likely that we will win both of ours.

They have Dundee away then Hearts at home.

We go to St. Mirren then Kilmarnock at home.

If the points gap come the 11th is 3 points and a greater GD, you just know whats happening. I don't see them dropping points before we meet.

Genuinely not sure why some bother to support us if people are already accepting we will get scudded at parkhead and lose the league. Is it a possibility? obviously. But its also a possibility that we win our next 2, they draw one and then we beat them at parkead. In that case, its one hand on it for us. Even if we beat them and they dont draw before it, I would still fancy us to win it.

Lets just wait and see how the next 2 games go rather than rinse and repeat the same tired, cliched threads aimed at the same few players. We all know how people feel now.

Genuinely not sure why some bother to support us if people are already accepting we will get scudded at parkhead and lose the league. Is it a possibility? obviously. But its also a possibility that we win our next 2, they draw one and then we beat them at parkead. In that case, its one hand on it for us. Even if we beat them and they dont draw before it, I would still fancy us to win it.

Lets just wait and see how the next 2 games go rather than rinse and repeat the same tired, cliched threads aimed at the same few players. We all know how people feel now.

We've seen this happen time and time again plus you have a player coming out saying he doesn't know if the belief is there.

Not a single player on form, on a poor run of results. I'd love for that to change at the flick of a switch but it doesn't work like that.

Or we might go top of the league that day. Probably about as likely as Motherwell winning at Ibrox, or them dropping points at home to St. Johnstone, but hey. That's football!

Back