Wednesday's Champions League, Europa League and other football

JayDee

Spurs game starts at 5pm. Spurs lead 4-1 from the first leg.

Champions League games:
Atalanta v Real Madrid 20:00 BT Sport 3
Borussia Mönchengladbach v Man City 20:00 BT Sport 2

Main other games:
Tottenham Hotspur v Wolfsberger AC UEFA Europa League Round of 32 2nd Leg 17:00 BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate
Barcelona v Elche La Liga 18:00 Premier Sports 1 / LaLigaTV
Barnsley v Stoke City Championship 19:00 Sky Sports Red Button
Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday Championship 19:00 Sky Sports Red Button
Swansea City v Coventry City Championship 19:00 Sky Sports Red Button
AFC Bournemouth v Cardiff City Championship 19:45 Sky Sports Red Button
Blackburn Rovers v Watford Championship 19:45 Sky Sports Red Button
Preston North End v QPR Championship 19:45 Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Ultra HD

TV games:

Fixtures/scores:

Last edited:
Unsurprisingly it's not the strongest Spurs side with the likes of Kane and Son plus Bale on the bench and the likes of Dele Alli, Joe Hart and Harry Winks starting.

Atalanta v Real is the game to watch, I’m a bit surprised Atalanta are favourites if I’m being totally honest.

No reason why they can’t get a result though, goals are a certainty.

Atalanta v Real is the game to watch, I’m a bit surprised Atalanta are favourites if I’m being totally honest.

Arent Real Madrid hampered by a lot of injuries at the minute ?

Fucking hell what a goal by Deli Alli.

Smashed off the ball when directing play, gets up, directs the play again, spreads it out wide takes up space in the box, gets the ball back, flicks it up in the air and then overhead kicks it.

I’m on Atalanta and over 2.5 goals. Was going to double them up with City -1 but 4/6 is a ridiculous price imo

I'm absolutely stunned at that decision not to send off the spurs defender there. The guy is clean through on goal, obvious goalscoring opportunity, and he deliberately wiped him out. 40 seconds later spurs go down and make it 2-0. Wtf is VAR doing?

Five changes for Man City from the weekend.

Kyle Walker, Aymeric Laporte, Rodri, Phil Foden and Gabriel Jesus come in.

John Stones, Fernandinho, Kevin de Bruyne, Oleksandr Zinchenko and Riyad Mahrez drop out.

Commentator keeps saying Man City are favourites for the Champions League.

Aren't Bayern favourites?

Don’t think it was a red.

Had him & Casemiro to get booked @10/1 so £55 quid up 24 mins in. Atalanta playing the better stuff, Madrid haven’t really had a kick other than the good play to win the FK.

Atalanta have kept the Colombians on, love their attacking ethos, down to 10 men against Real Madrid too.

Last edited:
1/0 Citeh.
Prior to that Martin Keown tells us the German defender "got away with one" despite replays showing great tackle on Sterling.
See they commentators. (shakes fist)

Atalanta playing some decent stuff still, a through ball just an inch too short otherwise Muriel was through on goal.

I know Madrid are missing players, but Atalanta have no right to be giving them a game here, you’d think they are the super club going by this.

Atalanta playing for a 0-0 now, going to lump on Madrid when they go @2/1 (a tenner lol)

Back