Official Welcome to Rangers - Cyriel Dessers

I cant for some reason. It asks me to sign in to twitter.
It's because Musk has massively reduced access to twitter because (he says) big corporations (read: Google, Microsoft) were reading every tweet, and were scraping information from them.

So right now, folks like me (no twitter account) can't sign in, so I can't see any tweets on the twitter site. And if you DO have a twitter account, your access (the number of tweets you can read daily) varies depending on which level of account you have.

I'm glad the OP included a link to "Threads" (new Twitter-like app from Meta / Facebook, which anyone can read, no account required).

It's because Musk has massively reduced access to twitter because (he says) big corporations (read: Google, Microsoft) were reading every tweet, and were scraping information from them.

So right now, folks like me (no twitter account) can't sign in, so I can't see any tweets on the twitter site. And if you DO have a twitter account, your access (the number of tweets you can read daily) varies depending on which level of account you have.

Can you see embed tweets on here? Like on OP.

I honestly haven’t heard of most of the guys we’ve signed so far. It’ll be our best in years if they do the business
I am with you mate on that..Never heard of them until now.It doesn't mean that they are no good .However I really hope that they are all successful.
We cannot afford to be second again

Does it just show on FF as a link to you?
Sorry, just realized you're the OP!

I see two links in your OP. Click on twitter link - takes me to "join today". Click on Threads link - I can see that (the same way that I used to be able to see the twitter info, before Musk effed things up). As I understand it, to post on Threads you need an Insta account (which I don't have); but I can SEE threads just fine.

Sorry, just realized you're the OP!

I see two links in your OP. Click on twitter link - takes me to "join today". Click on Threads link - I can see that (the same way that I used to be able to see the twitter info, before Musk effed things up).

Well thats pish, screw musk. I dont use twitter much, but looks like I need to keep it.

Well thats pish, screw musk. I dont use twitter much, but looks like I need to keep it.
The press over here (USA) are really pissed off with Musk, for various reasons, some possibly to do with his politics. This latest stunt has led to quite a few people suggesting that Twitter is now in so much trouble that it may fold - something that could be accelerated by competitors such as Threads, Mastodon, and Bluesky (the last being developed by Jack Dorsey, original developer of Twitter).

In the meantime, though, it's frustrating for folks like me, being unable to read the tweets that people are linking to. I suppose I could join twitter, but I've avoided joining social media so far (I don't even have a Facebook account).

Dont know why but this signing excites me most, he looks to have whats needed for us.

F0YDMJ3X0AUYsPx
Look at those boots :oops:

Welcome to Rangers Cyriel.

I'll accept nothing less than you scoring at the piggery, picking up the corner flag and launching it into the Gangrene Brigade.
Followed by the same punishment Griffiths got for Notting a flare into the crowd. Nothing.

Back