Official Welcome to Rangers - Jose Cifuentes

Welcome to Rangers Jose.

Despite living in the US, I didn't know a lot about him but spoke to a couple of coaches around the States who aren't attached to LAFC but they really, really like him as a player. Seems like we might have picked a winner here. I hope so. He doesn't get knocked around in the MLS, which is a physical league. so hopefully he will stand up well to the SPFL weekly wrestling contests.

I like the look of this lad but he might need a bit of time to find his feet coming from the MLS and into football in Europe.
I might be talking bollox though so lets hope I am.

------"ECUADOR"------
IMG_0353.gif.3619e7bcf00ee9b91a97458616dfeee3.gif

An auld pal of my da's said, once we get that big "suffer'in tae ye's" or thats what it sounded like he said, we are only a CB away from the perfect window!!

Welcome to the greatest, big "suffer in tae ye's" :))

I don’t know why, but I’ve been more excited about the arrival of Cifu than anyone else.

I’ve got the feeling he’s the real deal and is a game changer for us.

It might have something to do with this montage because at times it’s just sexy as %^*&!

Another arrival who knows how to put his laces through a shot. I hope we’ve seen the last of these half arsed curving dinks going round posts and over crossbars.
Looks like another breath of fresh air.

Back