What's happening with the Tynecastle allocation?

Am a new gold so I thought I'd be in with a chance, happy to wait ma turn though.

Absolutely no chance.
Every single away game, there are folks selling tickets at stadium, there might only be a couple, but every game there are some. It is a case of being in right place at the right time.

Every single away game, there are folks selling tickets at stadium, there might only be a couple, but every game there are some. It is a case of being in right place at the right time.
There is absolutely no chance of that being the case at Tynecastle

I’m going to be brutally honest, if I had a ticket for Saturday I’d be giving it away. I’d have no heart watching them losers in a meaningless game. I can near predict now we will win about 2 or 3 goals now the pressure is off. Our players will think they are world beaters for a week, give big sound bites to the media in the cup run up then go into hiding come 3pm next Saturday when the final kicks off, when the pressure is back on them.

I have a ticket for the final, and I’m going with the small hope that we might scrape a win. But I honestly cannot see it with these players. I really hope I’m wrong and I eat my words i really do. But I’m just so scunnered today and feel low that again that fucking shower were handed a league title by our own bottlers and cowards

There is absolutely no chance of that being the case at Tynecastle
Possibly, but I’d still put money on tickets being available outside stadium. Might only be a few and sold out in 2 mins, but there will be some.

I’m going to be brutally honest, if I had a ticket for Saturday I’d be giving it away. I’d have no heart watching them losers in a meaningless game. I can near predict now we will win about 2 or 3 goals now the pressure is off. Our players will think they are world beaters for a week, give big sound bites to the media in the cup run up then go into hiding come 3pm next Saturday when the final kicks off, when the pressure is back on them.

I have a ticket for the final, and I’m going with the small hope that we might scrape a win. But I honestly cannot see it with these players. I really hope I’m wrong and I eat my words i really do. But I’m just so scunnered today and feel low that again that fucking shower were handed a league title by our own bottlers and cowards
Take 1 point from 12 is ridiculous the minimum should be 6 points .And maybe get points at the piggery this cup final is of more importance.As it would show that we can beat them in a meaningful important game. But even the usual suspects have a stormer and we win. They still need to get rid of.

Oh dear why not give up your cup final ticket to someone who is desperate to go and get behind the team? Just a thought as you are clearly not looking forward to the occasion .

Oh dear why not give up your cup final ticket to someone who is desperate to go and get behind the team? Just a thought as you are clearly not looking forward to the occasion .
Why should I? Not looking forward to it no (to be honest I hate old firms) but going to support the club in the little hope we might scrape something. A final is a whole different matter than a meaningless end of season friendly that means %^*& all. And I will give my full support in the final. Just see no point at all this Saturday

The club is bigger than any player. So I’ll be there in the hope of my club winning another trophy.

Why should I? Not looking forward to it no (to be honest I hate old firms) but going to support the club in the little hope we might scrape something. A final is a whole different matter than a meaningless end of season friendly that means %^*& all. And I will give my full support in the final. Just see no point at all this Saturday

The club is bigger than any player. So I’ll be there in the hope of my club winning another trophy.
Oh well as long as your going to support the “losers”.

I’m going to head down for the game, pretty sure I won’t get an away ticket, should be able to pick one up in the home stands though.

Back