When cameras are on you at the game

Amazes me that morons wave at the screen when they see themselves
The screen is not the camera
I will never understand,you are at a game and they usually show the crowd on the screens at a moment of high tension and people spot themselves and begin waving like a looney.maybe it’s me but I have never looked at the screens when I am at a game.

I will never understand,you are at a game and they usually show the crowd on the screens at a moment of high tension and people spot themselves and begin waving like a looney.maybe it’s me but I have never looked at the screens when I am at a game.
Aye right.

You probably give the camera a cheeky wink as well.

This looks like it is at an ice hockey game, possibly American football.
They only pan to the crowd when the game is stopped.

The sky cameras once focused in on me and my old man at an away game at Dunfermline.

Thought nothing off it till about a year later tam Cowan when he had his tv show put us in a segment Valentine’s Day at the football and it felt like the whole of Scotland saw it and would mention it anytime I bumped into anyone.

Back