When Silva went over

I think Silva was trying to jump out the way of the ball to let it go past him because he knew he was in front of it, can't mind who was overlapping behind him to the right, but seen it a few times. Only thing that makes sense to me.

They’re completely comparable. Both players have sitters, both players can’t sort their feet out, both players don’t score when they should.
Not for me. One gets to the ball and then loses his footing after taking a touch. You see Roberts' type of fall happen regularly.

You disagree, that's fine. We move on.

He is not a young promising £35m player. At that price he should be lighting the league up akin to the impact Gazza had when he signed! I’m not saying he’s Gazza before anyone starts, just think the impact should be as big!

He is not a young promising £35m player. At that price he should be lighting the league up akin to the impact Gazza had when he signed! I’m not saying he’s Gazza before anyone starts, just think the impact should be as big!
I’ve seen nothing to justify that price tag I also think he goes down far to easily

Back