Will Liverpool get rid of Mo Salah?

I don't watch Liverpool much but every time I do he's garbage.(Including this evening)

Obviously he isn't, but I can't help but think there's a bit of overrating going on about him.

He is 32 now and on the slide
Now is the time for him to go.
Liverpool need to take a leaf out of Fergies book who had a knack of getting rid of players at the right time no matter who they were

Salah is becoming more and more wasteful. He’s still getting chances but making a mess of them much more often than he did.

It might just be my perception but Salah this season seems to be getting more chances than ever before but being very wasteful

Hasn't scored quite as many as previous seasons and doesn't seem to be as clinical this season with a lot of missed chances.

However, I think Klopps announcement kinda derailed Liverpool a little.

Insanity. Still one of the best players on the planet

Replacing Klopp will be difficult, but doing it without their key man will make it impossible

But if Liverpool want to wipe out all the Klopp progress and go back to the Hodgson / Rodgers day, sure, why not
Turning down 100m + for a near 32 year old on the way down is insanity .
Throw his wages into account and you have a good start to a rebuild

His technique at times is dreadful. Lost the ball on a few occasions last night and didn’t bother his arse to try and win back possession.

Summer is the time to sell Salah.

24 goals and 13 assists. At what point does a player kick his arse?

The last 7 games at the business end of the season he has 0 non penalty goals and 0 assists.

If you think that’s bad check his record in his 13 career finals.

They’d be mental to not take the 120 odd million for him.

Turning down 100m + for a near 32 year old on the way down is insanity .
Throw his wages into account and you have a good start to a rebuild
£175 million was it? Crazy in hindsight but been world class at Liverpool for majority of his time.

This isn't an anti Islam jibe, but he hasn't been the same since the daytime fasting and dehydration during Ramadan.

It's not conducive to being a professional athlete.

Imagine the meltdown on here had Dessers made the same “attempts” as Salah did last night, He nearly missed the ball at one point in the centre of the box.

Looked like a pub player that won a competition to play last night.

He doesn’t look the same player, and nobody can outrun time.

He was fucking hopeless last night.

His performances have always been that way he just usually scores or assists imo.

I always found it interesting how multiple Liverpool players speak about him. Robertson and Oxlade Chamberlain both had Shaqiri as most technically gifted at the time and when the interviewer said not salah robertson said he’s nowhere near it.

Last week gakpo and Curtis jones were picking players from attributes vision - Trent right foot - Thiago etc

When it came to left foot they both agreed the Greek left back was the best at the club, not salah

Imagine the meltdown on here had Dessers made the same “attempts” as Salah did last night, He nearly missed the ball at one point in the centre of the box.

Looked like a pub player that won a competition to play last night.

At one stage as they were trying to rescue the game in the closing minutes, a ball into the box saw him look around and simply stand still allowing the defender to head clear easily

i'd have subbed him after about 10-15mins last night, was clear he wasn't interested

Last edited:
Hasn't scored quite as many as previous seasons and doesn't seem to be as clinical this season with a lot of missed chances.

However, I think Klopps announcement kinda derailed Liverpool a little.
Missed more games this season than the previous three combined also.

Eze and Olise available for 60 million each. Should sell him and sign them both.

Been saying Eze would be great there for ages.

The amount chances he has missed this season has been unreal. Most of his goals are from pens this season, now I know he has to score like Tav does, but he is a striker, Tav is not. As striker the majority of his goals should come from open play. He is creating opportunities but I think he is well short of where he needs to be and where he was 3 seasons ago.
Most of his goals have not been from penalties. Most of his goals have been from open play.

24 goals, 7 penalties.

Back