Willie Collum appointed as new Head of Refereeing

When you achieve the goals set to you by the people in charge - you get a promotion.

He’s obviously been doing his job right per his bosses. If that doesn’t exemplify the utter fucking contempt and bias towards our club nothing ever will.

We are in extraordinary times right now where overpaid, underskilled or backhanded bastards are ruining the very things we love.

I can only hope that the cycle ends soon, it’s beyond any realistic probabilities and far into concious or uncocious bias towards anyone playing against the scum, particularly our club.

Rangers - do not stand another minute of this. By winning on the park emphatically and consistently or by investigation we must root out this clique who are pulling the strings in the background.

Let’s get some more silverware then King, Bennet et al, Do something.

The stasis, negligence and lethargy at the club is now the norm. Has been for decades.

It will need someone with dynamic to rouse us and obliterate the complacency of directors and shake them out of their slumber. Much like Stein did from 65 onwards at the filth.

There is simply no politcal nous at the club.

Now look at the filth after losing at Tynecastle a couple of months ago. Everything is organised, choreographed and synchronised.

Beaton, whose family have already been threatened previously by the filth is singled out by Rodgers.

Unbelievabley, he is given the ref's mantle for the main OF game of the title race. So one already compromised official even more compromised stuck in charge.

Not a cheep from our lot. They simply do not have a clue as to the hatred and machinations emanating from child abuse central.

The common wisdom is that fans shouldn't be in charge of running their football clubs. No business sense etc.

I could give you plenty who, if put in positions of power, wouldn't put up with this corruption running the game right now.

SPFL doing SPFL things, what next? Malky McKay being put in charge of international relations, Alistair Johnson being made the new face of Scottish football?

So we have the cabal still operating , Clancy, Robertson, Mclean, Walsh. MacFarlane, Mulvaney, Connor ...I'm sure there's more , now headed by arguably the biggest cheat of them all Collum , bossed by renowned Rangers hater Michael Mulraney SFA boss along with fellow Rangers hater Shifty McGifty at the helm in the SPFL. To say the Earls have it sewn up would be an understatement don't you think.? we're up against it before a balls kicked and it's only getting worse.

Last edited:
So we have the cabal still operating , Clancy, Robertson, Mclean, Walsh. MacFarlane, Mulvaney, Connor ...I'm sure there's more , now headed by arguably the biggest cheat of them all Collum , bossed by renowned Rangers hater Michael Mulraney SFA boss along with fellow Rangers hater Shifty McGifty at the helm in the SPFL. To say the Earls have it sewn up would be an understatement don't you think.? we're up against it before a balls kicked and it's only getting worse.

Clancy will takeover from Collum when he leaves, guaranteed. The cycle of corruption will just keep turning.

There already is a media campaign against us FFS. It's Kris Boyd vs the world in the media.

We've been getting shafted by the same group of referees since we came back into the SPFL. A couple have left and have been replaced by equally attrocious officials. Nothing changes.

Gerrard tried to call them out after his first game at Pittodrie where Clancy sent Alfie off 8 MINUTES into the season which got recinded but Gerrard got hammered by the SFA.
Exactly my point. What good did it do? Absolutely none. Don’t know what the answer is but full attack would seem futile.

I asked you what the club should have done.

You’re just repeating your criticism of what the club did.

The SFA leaked its version of events and one newspaper ran with Collum’s. I don’t see them being criticised as ‘unprofessional’.

I’ve told you and it seems you don’t like the answer.

Leaking Collum be removed from all games ended all credible criticism put forward by the club. It ensured the narrative moved from SFA interference during a live match (with their offside own images being circulated) to a nonsensical request that killed the debate.

Do you think Rangers should have leaked that ?

The fecking blind leading the blind. An absolutely incompetent buffoon what a farce.
As in all professions, you can't fix a problem until you admit there is a problem.
The SFA and the SPFL will never admit to having a problem, ever.

As in all professions, you can't fix a problem until you admit there is a problem.
The SFA and the SPFL will never admit to having a problem, ever.

A problem.?

The SFA and SPFL think Scottish football is in great shape, especially with Euro qualification.

This is a golden era for them.

Leaking Collum be removed from all games ended all credible criticism put forward by the club. It ensured the narrative moved from SFA interference during a live match (with their offside own images being circulated) to a nonsensical request that killed the debate.

No, you didn't tell me what the club should have done - you've simply repeated the same two previous replies.

You haven't answered the point either that the SFA (i.e., Crawford Allan) leaked their own version.

Let's cut to the chase - we witnessed an egregious example of cheating on the part of Collum and a desperate subsequent attempt to cover for him by another SFA source leaking a video still and somehow blame still has to be deflected on to Rangers.

If you are a Rangers fan, how about criticising the SFA?

Seriously, how many more positions can they fill with their placemen?

Genuinely cant think of anymore roles that aren't filled with someone they can manipulate for their own ends. An extensive search and the job goes to Wullie Collum hahaha.

You could do a Humza Yousaf style speech listing all the key positions in Scottish football.

Chief exec of the SFA
President of the SFA
CEO of the SPFL
Chairman of the SPFL
Head of referees
Most of the referees
Here is the shortlist

Chief Executive of the SFA Rod Stewart
President of the SFA Gerry Adams
CEO of the SPFL Neil Lennon
Chairman of The SPFL John Reid
Head of Referees Chris Mutton

The club did it because the official statement was weak and didn’t go down well with the support. Obviously it then blew up in their faces and we never heard from the club again. The VAR situation was an open goal and the Board mishandled it.

No, you didn't tell me what the club should have done - you've simply repeated the same two previous replies.

You haven't answered the point either that the SFA (i.e., Crawford Allan) leaked their own version.

Let's cut to the chase - we witnessed an egregious example of cheating on the part of Collum and a desperate subsequent attempt to cover for him by another SFA source leaking a video still and somehow blame still has to be deflected on to Rangers.

It was obvious the bastards were caught cheating, and the Sima " offside " was repeated ad nauseum as a blatant deflection. It was appalling.

Some list and you’ve managed to forget Alan Muir!

If you can find the original thread on this from January you can read it all there.

The club did it because the official statement was weak and didn’t go down well with the support. Obviously it then blew up in their faces and we never heard from the club again. The VAR situation was an open goal and the Board mishandled it.

Agree. It was open goal and the silence from the club thereafter typified the lack of strategy in dealing with the authorities in Scotland. We have none.

In good news, he won’t be back on the pitch again.

But being rewarded with this role is a joke given him performances.

He’ll replace himself with many more like him.. and they’ll make sure theyre in charge of every important Rangers and Celtic game guaranteed.

collum being appointed to head of Scottish refereeing is simply a golden handshake from lie-well for services to peter lie-well ...

What a totally predictable move by the sfa. I’m sure Celtic had no influence in this decision whatsoever and yet still next season that lot will moan and complain about Masonic referees and everyone is against them.
And announce it on the day they win the league so nobody comments.

Why would you promote someone to that role when they have been a terrible ref that multiple teams have complained about who also refuses to communicate with anyone which is a key component in the new role?

The answer is because he is being rewarded for doing a certain teams bidding for years.

Although I am aware of Collum's background, I have never seen anything in his performances that's had me conclude, "Bent Referee".

I've seen umpteen things that have led me to the judgement of, "Incompetent".

But it has been spread around, and they've been on the end of it a couple of times too.

So do I trust him? No. But not for that reason.

Certainly not like Clancy or Walsh.

A problem.?

The SFA and SPFL think Scottish football is in great shape, especially with Euro qualification.

This is a golden era for them.
Sadly you are right. The appointment of Collum shows they like things just the way they are.

Scottish football has absolutely no appetite to improve the product in any way at all.

Definately

Collum I get we have issues with him in general

But in this instance by calling for him not to ref games was going to end up with a gtf

We had to focus on the 2 process for the var review

How long it took to review the decision for hand ball the check was way to quick....collum said no hand ball.

Var had to send the red to the monitor to make a decision before reviewing the app it didn't do that. The decision was either penalty or offside.

Then the offside released 30 minutes later was the big thing I don't think this has happened in any other game in the world where a picture is released later on to prove the for the decision right.

They knew it was the wrong decision by collum after Lenton said he would be reading that wasn't reviewed.

If they had chipped away at that side they wouldn't have had to request collum not to get games as there would have been no where to turn

Definately

Collum I get we have issues with him in general

But in this instance by calling for him not to ref games was going to end up with a gtf

We had to focus on the 2 process for the var review

How long it took to review the decision for hand ball the check was way to quick....collum said no hand ball.

Var had to send the red to the monitor to make a decision before reviewing the app it didn't do that. The decision was either penalty or offside.

Then the offside released 30 minutes later was the big thing I don't think this has happened in any other game in the world where a picture is released later on to prove the for the decision right.

They knew it was the wrong decision by collum after Lenton said he would be reading that wasn't reviewed.

If they had chipped away at that side they wouldn't have had to request collum not to get games as there would have been no where to turn
All they would have said is that mistakes have been made, we'll learn from them, human error, etc. when the dogs in the street know what the real issue is.

Back