Windass won't face Old Firm derby ban for Firhill gesture

Windass was daft making the gesture but a ban couldn't possible be forthcoming due to what has went before.

Hope he can do something if he does play against the filth.

The CO should have been told to get fu.cked if he was cited for that.

Hopefully we are starting to grow a set behind the scenes.
Don't think that's the case, He simply would look very foolish after the Lennon incident, As an aside it's quite concerning that it now seems that any player/manager can make gestures to the crowd, Could you imagine what would happen if the thumb scored and ran along the touchline with the "get it up you" gesture to Rangers fans or Pedro after Rangers scoring at the towers of shame turning round and doing the same thing to the mankies.

Every player or manager who has previously been done and banned must be sitting scratching their heads at this guy.

Quite right given the precedent which has been set this season already.

Good to see all the faux outrage on the earlier thread was for nothing!

FAUX OUTRAGE ?

Like there is no previous with this fûckwit ? Everyone with concerns on this, tabloid lies or not, had a right to be angry. We have been on the end of mind-boggling citations from that farce of a set up again and again since Sellick FA set it up FFS !

Common sense has prevailed,daft thing to do by Windass,but I'm glad he's got off with it,however in saying that imho a couple of weeks further down the line and he would have got a ban.CO has shat it this time,because the Lennon debacle is still fresh in every ones memory, and if he were to give Windass a ban for The OF game,I reckon he'd a played right into our boards hands,who I would like to think would have reacted with a demand for his resignation based on quite clear bias,i.e. Lennon and Windass.
He's shat it,poof:)

FAUX OUTRAGE ?

Like there is no previous with this fûckwit ? Everyone with concerns on this, tabloid lies or not, had a right to be angry. We have been on the end of mind-boggling citations from that farce of a set up again and again since Sellick FA set it up FFS !
You couldn't make it up on here at times, you really couldn't.

Good.
However without getting all upset about it and faux offended he shouldn't have made the gesture, neither probably more so should TLB, he's in a position of authority being a manager.
I think Windass at any other time would have been cited and suspended, the compliant officer would have been salivating at the very thought of it, doing his bit for their cause before a ball is kicked but knows he's in a corner due to his biased overlooking of TLB.
Seems obvious to me that his hands were tied due to his overlooking of the TLB incident at Ibrox.

W.A.T.P.

Don't think that's the case, He simply would look very foolish after the Lennon incident, As an aside it's quite concerning that it now seems that any player/manager can make gestures to the crowd, Could you imagine what would happen if the thumb scored and ran along the touchline with the "get it up you" gesture to Rangers fans or Pedro after Rangers scoring at the towers of shame turning round and doing the same thing to the mankies.

Every player or manager who has previously been done and banned must be sitting scratching their heads at this guy.

Don't think it's just a case of looking foolish in this instance - he shot himself in the foot because of the recent TLB incident that he ignored and that in a much higher profile match.
Agree that players and managers must show more self restraint otherwise crowds would be even more determined to get a reaction from a player.

Now time for him to grow up and start performing on the park.

These odd spurts of form 20/25 minutes now and again are no where near enough. He's got to start producing on a regular basis for a longer period of time. He's also got to work on his decision making, distribution and under stand his role in the team a lot better.

Makes it easier for him to ignore the assault on Jack.
Compliant officer a waste of time and money.But a job for the bhoys is a job.He'll crawl back into his hole (leiwell's dungbox)until bbc/bt highlight another Rangers players' off the ball incident.

Make it even sweeter if he scores the winner now

He shubnae be oan the park he pyur made hon signs tae a fistle fan the hun bastar

Good.
However without getting all upset about it and faux offended he shouldn't have made the gesture, neither probably more so should TLB, he's in a position of authority being a manager.
I think Windass at any other time would have been cited and suspended, the compliant officer would have been salivating at the very thought of it, doing his bit for their cause before a ball is kicked but knows he's in a corner due to his biased overlooking of TLB.

Theyve made thwir own problems by letting TLB away with everything

The mentally challenged cartel were called out and shat it when the antics of Lennon and brown recently were highlited all over social media when this news broke that a Rangers player was being cited by the Celtic minded compliance officer (or our Tony ) as he affectionately known in parkhead and Hampden circles ( 2 cheeks of the same arse to tens of thousands of Rangers supporters)

When Brown following on from his 3 off the ball assults in last seasons games v the unwashed ( 2 on Holt and an elbow on Miller ) then can follow it up with a kick out v Hearts at the game at 0-0 I may add then his behaviour in a Scotland jersey in both games which could have resulted in a red card then his kick at the head of a Hamilton player and ( our Anthony ) ignores them all and that's before we get to Lennon and his fellow Hibs Bigots you know the games a bogey for the compliant ... sorry compliance officer in Scotland

Looks to me and not before time with Liewell patsy Doncaster being caught lying so much so that his position must be called for that slowly the mask is slipping with the pro Celtic anti Rangers people that are running or should I say ruining Scottish football

That's 2 caught in as many weeks .... who's next ?

Ps how did the daily record get hold of windass going to be cited last night to make their morning publication
when ( our Tony ) doesn't work a Sunday

Sinister agenda ?

I've being harping on for years about it .......

Last edited:
As DJ said on Clyde tonight, the precedent was set with that scumbag Lennon.

The Record is once again the bigger issue here.

Back