Would like to see Sterling as a RB

Now of course there's an obvious reason why we don't see this but the boy is clearly a player and that's with essentially never seeing him in his natural position.

It does seem that this Summer could be the end of the road for Tav. If the Saudi rumours are true then he would command a decent transfer fee and leave the club a legend.

One silver lining is that we may well have the perfect replacement already lined up in Sterling. He won't be replacing Tavs goal contributions but how healthy is that percentage of goals coming from your RB anyway.
Yes.
It would be a statement of intent if the manager was to do it on Sunday.

Maybe without tav in the team, the dynamic would change and other players would deliver
This is something people don’t understand, it won’t happen over night as everything gets played around Tav, our full system for years. people think it’s as simple as take Tav out team you lose 25 goals a season that wouldn’t be the case and that’s not taking away his achievement of scoring all them goals.

He’s shown nothing when playing at full back on either side.

If he’s not going to be played in midfield then I’d rather sell him in the summer.

Until Diomande is available we need Sterling in midfield.

We cannot continue with Dowell or Lawrence.

I'd rather Borna at LB than either of those two pretenders in midfield.

A testimonial committee has been set up. I hope the Saudi move happens as I cannot see a way back for him now. He won’t be trusted to lead us to success when the pressure is on.
To me I don't really care if he's trusted by the fans, because lets face it, Rangers fans opinions change like the weather. If we are winning he will be great, when we are losing it's his fault, if he's starting next season (which I suspect he will be) then you'll have the usual moans and groans until it's going well and they'll die down. If we win the league they'll be falling over themselves to bow at his feet and call him a legend, if we don't they'll have their torch and pitchforks out.
It's how Rangers fans and dare I say it football fans are.

Back