Yilmaz sold 2 goals

He's good but he's never been the answer given he was signed as basseys replacement

We should have signed 2 new ones at that point.im addition to punting barisic (for actual money)

Would consider any offers from turkey and we should be looking to recruit an improvement, bit like the rest of the defence really.

Whole defence is shocking. Tav does not defend and even going forward is getting worse.

Ridvan is better going forward but 2 big mistakes.

Centre defence is a joke. King poor but he's 5th or 6th choice so what do we expect.

Cash in on who we can to fund changes.

He is good going forward but we can’t rely on him defensively or with injuries, i expect he will be one we move on to help fund the rebuild

He’s got a lot to offer going forward, but it’s really concerning how weak he is at the back sometimes. Fullbacks just switching off at the back post, that’s all we seem to get lately.

Both fullbacks at the second were poor, Yilmaz actually turned around and blamed Raskin at the second.
King, Sterling and Yilmaz all poor for the third.

He gets caught out a lot at the back post.

I like him in possession. Not sure whether I’d be confident going into next season with him though.

He was poor, but the first he was covering the hearts guy in the middle. Sterling should have been picking him up and Tav shouldn't be allowing the cross. Even more criminal.

For the 2nd king shouldn't be standing like a statue under a high ball.
Davies should never have been taken off and Sterling should’ve been played in midfield.
Yilmaz’s Defending was shocking.

2nd goal, ball should never be getting in there if Tav does his job and actually defends the cross, 3rd goal king should be winning the header every day of the week.
It's not that difficult to understand mate.
It is for you imo . We shall leave it there .

I wouldn’t care if he was sold in the summer either. Always injured, fit for a month or two of good form then out for 2/3 injured.

Davies should never have been taken off and Sterling should’ve been played in midfield.
Yilmaz’s Defending was shocking.
I’m going to assume Davies was taken off with a view to next week. In reality it was a dead rubber

We concede so many goals like the 2nd because our 1st defending action is poor so often. Attackers are constantly trying to move off of defenders and will sometimes lose them. If the cross doesn't come in it doesn't matter. Can apply the same to the 3rd goal with King's header.

Pretty much every goal we concede seems to be a catalogue of errors because we don't get that 1st part right often enough. Our full backs don't stop enough crosses and our CB's are too weak in the challenge.

Simply need to play 4-5-1 or 4-4- 2next week or face a hiding. Full backs need support and need to win midfield battle. Sima back gives us an option to play someone up top to hold the ball up.

He was poor, but the first he was covering the hearts guy in the middle. Sterling should have been picking him up and Tav shouldn't be allowing the cross. Even more criminal.

For the 2nd king shouldn't be standing like a statue under a high ball.
Didn’t see the match, but ‘allowing the cross’ is what our full backs do all the time. I’m convinced they’ve been told to let the cross in!!!

How can anyone blame one defender for the shite served up in defence. It was collective efforts by most of them. Tav just cannot tackle or run, he's allergic to stopping crosses. King can't jump, Yilmaz doing a Barisic on back post duty

Clark had all the time in the world to pick his spot he should have been closed down but we all retreated into our own half fukin school boy stuff

The defence as a whole had a shocking last 15 minutes, giving up numerous close calls as well as the 2 goals. Leaves a bitter taste.
We were too deep too easily , yet again .

What concerns me about Ridvan is he has some absolute fundamental weaknesses and today showed the main one and cost us two goals .

Honestly wonder how so many commentators and podders and posters cannot see this . Mind blowing imo .

Another on the long list of players who get superstar status when injured.
You would have thought we were waiting on prime Roberto Carlos coming back, we do it with every player who is out then when they come back and aren't the superstars folk have built them up to be the same posters are the first with the abuse.

The brutal truth is that he is a semi decent injury prone player who can be a liability

He’s got a lot to offer going forward, but it’s really concerning how weak he is at the back sometimes. Fullbacks just switching off at the back post, that’s all we seem to get lately.
Worrying yet again that the best we can say about a full back at Rangers is that "he's good at going forwards".

When taf will we see just actual defenders at our Club ?
You know, guys who tackle, stop crosses, block shots, make headed clearances and all work together?
They don't need to be Jardines or Goughs or even Maldinis, although that would be nice thanks.
Just regular defenders who can get themselves in the way and maybe help out our goalie at the back.

I’d sell him tbh

Too injury prone and he’s good in opposition half but lacks defensive ability imo

I was screaming at the tv he dropped a vintage “Borna clanger” in what 35 mins on the pitch? If we can get our money back take it both hands

Back