What's the mark-up on a bovril?

Slag him if you wish, he's 100% correct though.

Embarrassing running out of something that is a matchday favourite, especially in winter. They should have stacks of the stuff.

Short term thinking from whatever useless idiot is in charge of that side of things.

I tell the kiosk attendant to shake the Bovril, not to stir it, I like the thick goo that forms at the bottom of the cup. Delickinglitious.

I got a pie at HT and heard the lassie tell the guy infront of me that the full stadium didn't have any Bovril today

Or a basting
2BymLXW.jpg

Nae Bovril in the main stand either but they did have new fancy pies and haggis Scotch eggs! ÂŁ4 a pop!

As of 14:10, there is no bovril available in the Copland Rear.
None in the Broomloan either at 14:40
And none in SJR about 14.40 either. Think the OP's motives are suspect. But he might just have rumbled a worldwide tightening of Bovril supplies by monopoly owner Unilever in an effort to drive up Ibrox Scotch pie+Bovril meal deal prices.

This isn't perishable in the same way as burgers and pies.

Given the mark-up, no catering outlet inside the stadium should ever run out of hot or cold drinks, crisps or chocolate.

The firm running the catering is not fit for purpose. Appalling quality, awful service, massively overpriced, poor choice and shocking availability.

I think the staff in BR1 kiosk knew it was a rubbish game and were saving us fans from having to watch much more of it.

It took them 3 minutes to serve the customer in front of me.

Good going when all he bought was a fucking Yorkie.

At Ibrox, does one company have all catering rights or is it split up into several companies?
One company. They also do the Argyle House, which puts me off - you could turn up for a Sunday carvery only find they've run out of potatoes and gravy.

I was in the stadium at 2pm and the bit I went to had no lids for the soft drink cups. It's probably more a management/organisation issue than stock.

Thread of the day.
The biggest tantrum/ huff I've ever seen at Ibrox on the pitch or off it was a middle aged guy getting to front of the queue in the main stand screaming at the top of his voice THERES NAE STEAK PIES LEFT! DAVEY MURRAY DOESNAE GIVE A FK ABOUT THE FANS and storming off. Im not sure but I doubt he saw the second half, or has ever been back.

This thread is also making me wonder how many folk actually have bovril in the hoose and not just at the game..

Thread of the day.
The biggest tantrum/ huff I've ever seen at Ibrox on the pitch or off it was a middle aged guy getting to front of the queue in the main stand screaming at the top of his voice THERES NAE STEAK PIES LEFT! DAVEY MURRAY DOESNAE GIVE A FK ABOUT THE FANS and storming off. Im not sure but I doubt he saw the second half, or has ever been back.

This thread is also making me wonder how many folk actually have bovril in the hoose and not just at the game..

Love a bovril at the game, never even thought about having it in the hoose hahaha

I was in the stadium at 2pm and the bit I went to had no lids for the soft drink cups. It's probably more a management/organisation issue than stock.
In the w enclosure Wednesday was the same no Bovril asked why girl said a supplier issue , so got a Pepsi asked for a lid and was told none aswell due to a supplier issue , no a big deal if was a one off but ffs this is a country where you can get class A drugs easier than a hot drink or a cold one with a lid ..
No wonder folk bring their own refreshments tbh :))

Anyway 3 points, can't complain :))

One company. They also do the Argyle House, which puts me off - you could turn up for a Sunday carvery only find they've run out of potatoes and gravy.
Elior. Brutal company, used to do the food in my work too, they got punted as soon as the contract was up.

Has anyone mentioned the plastic cups in the Govan Rear? There’s not been any lids available for them for the past two games. At least, not at the GR2 stall…

Having to hope nothing falls in your drink for the duration of a match isn’t the nicest thing.

Has anyone mentioned the plastic cups in the Govan Rear? There’s not been any lids available for them for the past two games. At least, not at the GR2 stall…

Having to hope nothing falls in your drink for the duration of a match isn’t the nicest thing.
Same in Copland and WE.

Given the mark-up, no catering outlet inside the stadium should ever run out of hot or cold drinks, crisps or chocolate.

The firm running the catering is not fit for purpose. Appalling quality, awful service, massively overpriced, poor choice and shocking availability.
2:10? In before the staff. Maybe it’s not been delivered yet mate

The catering at The Stadium has been shite for as long as i can remember . To those that wish to donate your money to this vile organisation , be it on your own head . B-D

Thread of the day.

He must have been in that queue for some considerable time. :p

Same time we got the last two in govan rear.

Back