Bernard Higgins will not be joining Celtic when he retires from Police force

BlueMeanie

BERNARD HIGGINS will NOT be joining Celtic.
Hoops fans have been demonstrating their opposition about the potential appointment of the former police commander with a series of protests.

Celtic fans have put on a series of protests against Bernard HigginsCredit: Kenneth Ramsay
Higgins was thought to be in line for a senior role at the club.
However, he WON'T be joining the Parkhead club when he retires from his role with the Police.
A spokesman for Mr Higgins said: "To address recent speculation, I can confirm that I will not be joining Celtic FC when I retire from the police on 31 December 2021."

Hoops fans have been demonstrating their opposition about the potential appointment of the former police commander with a series of protests.

Celtic fans have put on a series of protests against Bernard HigginsCredit: Kenneth Ramsay
However, he WON'T be joining the Parkhead club when he retires from his role with the Police.
A spokesman for Mr Higgins said: "To address recent speculation, I can confirm that I will not be joining Celtic FC when I retire from the police on 31 December 2021."
So the moronic groom Brigade get their way again.

Pretty tragic though that a small vocal minority can make the club shite themselves and therefore effectively dictate their clubs policy in spite of them.

But that's their problem.
Yep, if the board are going for second or third choice appointments at all levels then the club overall is weakened. It's not much use accusing the board of being asleep at the wheel when the passengers are pulling the steering wheel from the driver.

Well, the manks have gotta keep that Irish rebellion crap going somehow…

The anti-British and anti-establishment feeling at that club is horrendous, and with this small band of terrorist loving scumbags they have for a fans group just makes their club look like a cuck for them.

Not our problem if they can’t reap what they fucking sowed. Absolute shower of scummy terrorist loving scum.

Awwww I was hoping they would be silent in our upcoming game? No matter we shall just have to silence them the old fashioned way with a few goals!

Ive no problem with protesting against something you believe in or if a controversial figure is appointed to your club (not saying he is or isn’t)

But they totally undermine their whole thing by lobbing missiles at Robbie..

They are a joke

Dangerous for them how they are controlled by a small Subsection of Their fanbase. Will only turn those ago are anti GB in their support away.

Their board will always be hamstrung by their antics. Bet if they could get rid of the ‘Green Brigade’ (lol) they would instantly.

Bunch of neds who pretend to have a moral compass when it suits.

Hopefully if someone very high up in the police responsible for trying to ruin young rangers fans lives was to join our club we’d do the same.

Rats of the highest order.

So the moronic groom Brigade get their way again.
Paedo f.c. ( Lawell ) have created a monster , and have once again bent over to appease the Green degrade.. In any other country in the world it would have been dealt with years ago , and not allowed to fester as it has..The cops , the SPL/SFA.are as guilty as Paedo f.c. In letting this embarrassment continue , Until the tims are forced to act it will only get worse., especially with Findlay and her ilk on the board , championing Eirann terrorist songs. Time they were put in their place.

We need to keep an eye on this as there is an industry rumour he is going straight to UEFA to be part of their security team.

Back