Bernard Higgins will not be joining Celtic when he retires from Police force

Tim on tim dissent is one of the pleasures in life but celtc being bullied by the moronic groin brigade is truly pathetic. Reap what you sow after allowing them free rein for so long - like their whole support the GB feel entitled to act as they wish.

I'm glad he's not.

It shows the lot of them up for what they are. As for Higgins, I'm delighted his retirement plan is fucked as well.

Meanwhile, any news on that "sectarian" singing at Dingwall?

BERNARD HIGGINS will NOT be joining Celtic.
Hoops fans have been demonstrating their opposition about the potential appointment of the former police commander with a series of protests.

Celtic fans have put on a series of protests against Bernard HigginsCredit: Kenneth Ramsay
Higgins was thought to be in line for a senior role at the club.
However, he WON'T be joining the Parkhead club when he retires from his role with the Police.
A spokesman for Mr Higgins said: "To address recent speculation, I can confirm that I will not be joining Celtic FC when I retire from the police on 31 December 2021."

5th January is it, then?

My thoughts are he was being brought in because of his contacts and his allegiance, they are running things in Scotland and by bringing him in they have another bead rattler who has contacts and influence high up the food chain
You have to hand it to the cult, they are relentless in using any one of their subjects to further their cause, this is why indoctrination at 5 years old should be consigned to the dust bin in Scotland

Hoops fans have been demonstrating their opposition about the potential appointment of the former police commander with a series of protests.

Celtic fans have put on a series of protests against Bernard HigginsCredit: Kenneth Ramsay
However, he WON'T be joining the Parkhead club when he retires from his role with the Police.
A spokesman for Mr Higgins said: "To address recent speculation, I can confirm that I will not be joining Celtic FC when I retire from the police on 31 December 2021."

So, it will just be another PC Pape? Lol

Imagine reversing the roles and union bears stopped an ex policeman joining Rangers.

Dornan, Humza be foaming at the mouth

Quite amusing on two levels. Bernie Higgins is indeed a lady's front bottom and the board at that mob have now put themselves and any future decisions at the whim of the groin brigade.

Lovely.

Highly amusing.

They know they have a problem with the green brigade but have just let them roll them over. What a stinking cesspit of a club.

He's going to UEFA. Previous security teams have included ex senior Strathclyde Police officers, Kenny Scott and Eddie Smith (ex referee).

Further proof that the Green Brigade are not just a by product of the Celtic supporters but have influence over them as well.

There are lots of posters on these threads, when mentioning this guy, seem to allude to him being corrupt or rotten.
Has anyone had to deal with him directly or have friends and family know what he is really like?
As for irafitbawclub, they will probably placate their lunatic support by employing an ex IRA gun man for the job.

The Piggery board have crossed the Rubicon where their plastic-Provo mob are concerned. There is now no going back. Personally, I believe that its all a smokescreen for public consumption. They don't care about the sectarianism and racism which has brought their club endless pathetic UEFA fines.

Ooft, the celtic board just handed their recruitment over to the green brigade.

They will regret this rather quickly as the GB will now be emboldened to believe they have a veto over every appointment the celtic board try and make from now on.

This is great news.

The board were forced into this by the green brigade.

The board will now be fuming. A further wedge between fans and board.

Its great to see.

There are lots of posters on these threads, when mentioning this guy, seem to allude to him being corrupt or rotten.
Has anyone had to deal with him directly or have friends and family know what he is really like?
As for irafitbawclub, they will probably placate their lunatic support by employing an ex IRA gun man for the job.
He is a RC season ticket holder for the piggery and a life long Celtic fan . He’s also a fervent Nat and snp voter ( surprise surprise ) . He’s also a scheme boy and he struts about behaving like a wido which is not a good look for a senior officer .

He also tried to discipline a police constable , who was also a firearms instructor , when the cop refused Higgins access to the firearms range when he wanted to take some civilian pals in shooting .

The guys an unprofessional moron and typical of many in his rank , most of whom are of a RC / nationalist persuasion .

This is great news.

The board were forced into this by the green brigade.

The board will now be fuming. A further wedge between fans and board.

Its great to see.

I'm not sure about that, mate. No matter what that hideous mob in the corner get up to, nothing ever happens, not from Celtc, the SFA, even UEFA.

He's going to UEFA. Previous security teams have included ex senior Strathclyde Police officers, Kenny Scott and Eddie Smith (ex referee).
If that turns out to be true, you would have to think that it's a position opened up for him by Celtic, and you could also be forgiven for wondering what it is he done for Celtic to be afforded such a favour. As I said earlier, reeks of payment for services rendered. Corruption.

Not surprising given the power Michael Nicholson holds at EUFA. The spiders web Liewell has spun there will have consequences for us someday along the line.

I don't know of any club with Celtc's horrific record of indiscipline, both on and off the pitch, who receive next to no punishment from UEFA.

I honestly have no idea why they were so viciously against him joining but I do enjoy seeing Tims eating other Tims.

He's probably been threatened to an inch of his life. I wonder if that's why his wife and kids have walked out due to their safety?

Groin Brigade have turned their venom towards Higgins/Police Scotland to justify their need for a ”cause”.
Its their version of “Brits Out”..they’ll celebrate Higgins not getting the job like they’ve achieved some sort of martyrdom. All very sinister.

C3lt1c will regret letting those illiterate bigots, racists and anti-Semites (Green Brigade) run their club as that is a nasty cul-de-sac they are driving them down.

At the same time those associated with that disgraceful institution are liars from the cradle to the grave and I would be unsurprised if Higgins ends up there. They deserve him, the scumbag.

Terrorist tactics from a terrorist support at a terrorist-loving football club.
No surprise here I suppose.
HIggins just didn't seem to tick enough of the boxes required from a terrorist support even if he seemed acceptable enough to the terrorist inclined Board.
Kinds reminds me of the Official IRA not being violent enough for the Provos.
Just what kind of demented individual will the terrorists at the Green Brigade find acceptable for the role?
o_O

My thoughts are he was being brought in because of his contacts and his allegiance, they are running things in Scotland and by bringing him in they have another bead rattler who has contacts and influence high up the food chain
You have to hand it to the cult, they are relentless in using any one of their subjects to further their cause, this is why indoctrination at 5 years old should be consigned to the dust bin in Scotland
In the same vein as John Reid’s appointment. Evidence of his influence against RFC has been buried deep but suspicion remains.

I have never seen any evidence of him being corrupt or even bad at his job. It's all to do with him being associated with the Offensive Behaviour at Football Grounds Act ( or whatever it was called).

He is a RC season ticket holder for the piggery and a life long Celtic fan . He’s also a fervent Nat and snp voter ( surprise surprise ) . He’s also a scheme boy and he struts about behaving like a wido which is not a good look for a senior officer .

He also tried to discipline a police constable , who was also a firearms instructor , when the cop refused Higgins access to the firearms range when he wanted to take some civilian pals in shooting .

The guys an unprofessional moron and typical of many in his rank , most of whom are of a RC / nationalist persuasion .
Would seem to be the perfect fit to be honest. What’s the problem, is there someone even more scummy out there?

Back