Rangers Women Season 21/22

can't see it on RTV, iPlayer or ALBA.

Game v Glasgow City is on ALBA next Sunday at 16:00

Did they ever sell the womens replica strips? My daughter keeps going on about it after going to the game at Ibrox last weekend

Not long in from the game and getting ready to head to this just shortly. Hopefully it’s a more comfortable victory than the last time we were there.
Let us know what you thought of the match? How were Swaby and Arnth as a pairing? I've been a bit critical of Westrup - she seems to get done for pace too often.

Let us know what you thought of the match? How were Swaby and Arnth as a pairing? I've been a bit critical of Westrup - she seems to get done for pace too often.
I thought we looked fairly comfortable in the first half without really creating many clear chances. Both goals were well taken. After they got the goal we seemed to struggle to get going and there were some nervous moments. The defence weren’t under a great deal of pressure apart from those moments so it’s hard to tell how they would cope against better opposition but I do agree Westrup hasn’t looked as good as she did before her injury.
It was pleasing to see us getting more players back from injury too and disappointing that Megan Bell has picked up another injury as she was starting to show some form again.
Anyway only one point needed from next week’s game and the title is ours!

Took a while. Motherwell seem to give us a hard game recently for some reason. They've improved but not much, yet we struggle.
The pitch and set up there is amateur at best. It’s poor for a top flight womens football. Junior grounds are better than what we played at today. Motherwell pretty much lumped the ball up the park all day and the ball was like a bouncy ball on that surface. Just hope we have no bad injuries for next week.

Im very impressed with the players taking time to talk to and get pics with the young fans at our games

Absolute credit to the club
Nicola Doc is amazing, such a pleasant person. She was standing talking for ages to wee kids all about football after the match. She’s always got so much time for the fans, all the players stopped for pictures with my girl, even the Motherwell players did too. It’s great for young kids to get to meet their favourite footballers

Im very impressed with the players taking time to talk to and get pics with the young fans at our games

Absolute credit to the club

Fully agree with this, there's an excitement and awareness of what they're going for this season but they're managing to stay grounded on it too. Can't be an easy balance to manage when they know what's just around the corner.

Back