Rangers Women Season 21/22

Thanks for that rangeral but I was aware it’s on Alba. I will be abroad on holiday on Sunday and wondered if I could purchase it on RTV and watch on my iPad.
As the 1st team are playing as well then the capacity issue on RTV needs be to sorted to cope if the club can do something for overseas viewers

Of course it does. Real shame so many of the Women games this season has clashed with our men games.
You could try using a VPN to pretend you are in the UK and getting BBC Alba on iPlayer if you really wanted to. However, given the First Team are playing I suspect you might be on RangersTV watching them.;)

You could try using a VPN to pretend you are in the UK and getting BBC Alba on iPlayer if you really wanted to. However, given the First Team are playing I suspect you might be on RangersTV watching them.;)
Never again will I let my better half book a holiday at this time of year. Too many crunch games missed including Thursday v Leipzig. Frustrated loyal!

tickets for the game on sunday are at limited already after only going on sale yesterday. Good to see seeing as it clashes with the men. All we need is a draw and the throphy is in our hands

Nicola Doc is amazing, such a pleasant person. She was standing talking for ages to wee kids all about football after the match. She’s always got so much time for the fans, all the players stopped for pictures with my girl, even the Motherwell players did too. It’s great for young kids to get to meet their favourite footballers
This is my first season really taking an interest in The Burdz and I have to say they are a really likeable lot. There seems to be a good team spirit and they take an interest in the fans and are very happy to engage. Plus there's a big family support for them.

I use Twitter quite a lot and when you make comments about players you'll often get feedback from them or their family. Kirsten Reilly's auld man and I are fairly frequent Twitter pals!

just a point on Sunday, please! I can't imagine the nerves if it has to go to the last game vs 'them'!

Really hope they get it over the line today. Hopefully they draw inspiration from their male colleagues heroics on Thursday night. Historic day for them and the club.

Well done the Rangers Women. Champions at last. Wasn't the best display of the season but they never really looked in any danger second half and were unfortunate not to win a scrappy game.

Anyone know when/if tickets for the final league game on Sunday go on sale?

I have my daughter that day and it would be great to take her to see the new champions in action!

Back