Blackpool away sales open to 1313 and above .

The_Degan

Independent Travel match tickets for the above game are available for purchase from now until 9am on Monday 27 June to supporters who have registered for an independent travel ticket and have accrued 1313 or more points.

Tickets willl be dispatched via 1st class post or Special delivery.

1 Mygers points will be awarded to supporters who purchase a ticket.​
Ticket Prices:
Adult £15
Concession (18-21's, 65 and over) £10
under 18's £5​

Where does it tell you your current points and order history?

Has it disappeared from the site?

Didnt think it be that high points for a friendly will surley drop.
Doubt it they’ll be posted out everyone will buy for the point. It’s the reason I never applied for Sunderland as I’m not going, I could’ve and passed it on but why

Big team of us in the Blackpool end. Looking forward to it. We might even have some new signings on show B-)

Where does it tell you your current points and order history?

Has it disappeared from the site?
Yes. Imbeciles.

Found out on adding child ticket that they dont have enough points.

Not sure whether to wait see if it drops or not, they must be close to line but no idea what they have.

Rangers sent an email on 19th April with your points. Whatever you had on that plus 150-200 is what you have now, I think. Child ticket well short.

Last edited:
No idea if I have bought one. Went onto buy and signal went, now it's saying I can't buy as you can't buy more than one but don't have an email, nothing out my bank and the order history still isn't showing:))

No idea if I have bought one. Went onto buy and signal went, now it's saying I can't buy as you can't buy more than one but don't have an email, nothing out my bank and the order history still isn't showing:))
Will get this email straight after ignore my messy scribbling out

Folk with no interest will still buy mate, give it a day spares will be over social media.

Be a good day out, been crying out for a day down south since Sheffield
Already being offered :D. I’d be buying mine even if I couldn’t go for same reason

Everyone else would so why not conform

Already being offered :D. I’d be buying mine even if I couldn’t go for same reason

Everyone else would so why not conform
That’s it with it being so close it’s probably the easiest ‘away’ game to get rid off. I’m quite looking forward to it also glad it’s bud home same night

phuckin website man Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Normally I can work round their pish being the IT guy but not today
And normally I'm pretty chilled about the shite on the website but my blood pressure is up today

Get it fuckin sorted Rangers in the name of christ all boody mighty, its not fuckin difficult its a bloody fuckin cock sucking website for %^*& sake, you are a multi million pound business that cant create a checkout that works

Anyway I'm away for a wee juice

Purchased, Honestly 1 point will get you nowhere really.
Well yes and no

Say you get 2 points for away games 1 point for away friendly you get to say 11 games that's 23 points say average of 30 quid per game =£330

You don't go to them but go to Europe one time that's 15 points £400

Now definately better points to go to Europe but actually cheaper to pick all the aways and friendlies

Maximum of 1 tickets can be purchased

Not even bought the bastard yet

Registered on tuesday

Didn't realise you have to register for away friendlies but the ticket can be put in my basket, but get message:
  • "In order to purchase Blackpool FC v Rangers FC, Customer Number 500240766 must have previously purchased or been allocated Blackpool requirement 16/07/22. To proceed please purchase Blackpool requirement 16/07/22, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket" How do i go about purchasing Blackpool requirement, or is it too late, and will the tickets become available later for those that didn't take up the requirement?

Well yes and no

Say you get 2 points for away games 1 point for away friendly you get to say 11 games that's 23 points say average of 30 quid per game =£330

You don't go to them but go to Europe one time that's 15 points £400

Now definately better points to go to Europe but actually cheaper to pick all the aways and friendlies
And how you travelling to domestic aways? You’re counting travel to europe but not domestic

Back