Waiting List 22/23

No emails out at 9am then :D as previous post i wont be surprised if offers are dribs and drabs later in week hope im wrong.They never keep to dates or times the ticket office.
Just emailed ticket office me asking if i request a step instead of a seat could they speed up my process..

Ill keep you informed on whats said mate..

:)

Last edited:
Anyone else have myGers early bird purchase appear in order history? No cost, unsure if it is related to the waiting list or just the fact I renewed myGers and I’ll receive points for doing it early?

Has anyone else sent themselves an email to check their emails are working ok? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Thinks its pretty obvious nobody has received anything yet or this post would be on fire with info lets be honest..

Thought all along it would be a drib drab process.. is what it is.. sit back relax.. see what happens..

Dont get me wrong though if it was an email for a new shirt we would have all had 3 of them by now lets be honest hahaha..

Thinks its pretty obvious nobody has received anything yet or this post would be on fire with info lets be honest..

Thought all along it would be a drib drab process.. is what it is.. sit back relax.. see what happens..

Dont get me wrong though if it was an email for a new shirt we would have all had 3 of them by now lets be honest hahaha..

I know mate just adding a bit of light Monday humour.

LOL and totally if it was Castores end of June range the inbox would be flooded.

If it’s any help, a friend was on minimum points two seasons ago and on the last day got a seat in the Govan rear so stay positive and good luck

Anyone else have myGers early bird purchase appear in order history? No cost, unsure if it is related to the waiting list or just the fact I renewed myGers and I’ll receive points for doing it early?
I thought that too mate but checked my son’s account who isn’t on waiting list and he’s got that in purchase history too. Going to be a long week!

FWIW I exchanged a few emails last week with Rangers and was told they will not start working through the waiting list until Monday (today).

"They wont start working on the list until Monday and if they are able to offer they would email you first."

So for all we know there is a good chance there could be no offers at all today as they are merely working through it. Who knows though, everything is very vague. I hope I am wrong.

If its owt like mygers the process ill be suicidal by the end of it..

Im waiting on offer a.s.a.p and ideally by Friday as im debating Glasgow parade this Saturday as i have a few pals coming up for it..

Last thing i need is a few ales in system and landing ticket office Saturday if it aint been sorted by then.. top WILL be off then and only seat ill be accepting is managers seat!.. haha..........

Last edited:
My mate on the list emailed them to see if it was definitely today and got this reply:

The ticket office will begin at the highest number of MyGers points and work down. Please note that those who are offered will be given several days to accept/reject the offer. If they reject the offer then we will work down the list and follow this process again- so it can take several week to complete. Don't get disheartened if you don't get an offer today, it doesn't mean that you won't get one.

I dont envy anyone on the list with this stress. Im stressed enough and its for me 4yo who will have forgotten about it in 5 mins!

My mate on the list emailed them to see if it was definitely today and got this reply:

The ticket office will begin at the highest number of MyGers points and work down. Please note that those who are offered will be given several days to accept/reject the offer. If they reject the offer then we will work down the list and follow this process again- so it can take several week to complete. Don't get disheartened if you don't get an offer today, it doesn't mean that you won't get one.

I dont envy anyone on the list with this stress. Im stressed enough and its for me 4yo who will have forgotten about it in 5 mins!
Surely you would think if there were 800 STs to sell the first 800 on the highest points would get offered and then see whats left after that for a later offer later in the week for lower points and what sts are left

I'm more impressed by the fact he got a reply, sent an email to them 3 weeks ago...still waiting after numerous follow ups.

Surely you would think if there were 800 STs to sell the first 800 on the highest points would get offered and then see whats left after that for a later offer later in the week for lower points and what sts are left
Dont mate thats common sense..

Its mygers were talking here so them 800 will be offered to the radison first before going anywhere near 800 on mygers waiting for STs..

hahaha..

That’s what will happen. Ive no idea if it’s only 800 or not we have to sell. It does seem like there is less this year than normal years though.

Good thing its loads will be on the list for 2 tickets and will maybe reject their offer.

That’s what will happen. Ive no idea if it’s only 800 or not we have to sell. It does seem like there is less this year than normal years though.

Good thing its loads will be on the list for 2 tickets and will maybe reject their offer.
I'm on the list for 2 and gonna accept whatever they offer...

Based on record renewals and season tickets sold out last season, assume there won’t be many to go around. Anyone know a rough estimate of total? Im on 95 pts so not expecting anything!

Based on record renewals and season tickets sold out last season, assume there won’t be many to go around. Anyone know a rough estimate of total? Im on 95 pts so not expecting anything!

Maximum ST we can sell is around 46000ish. The club mentioned that there were 45000 STs renewed which was a record.

Don't think it'll go down to 20 points like it has last few years.

I see there is a new thread been put on here with someone who just got a call this morning from the TO about a seat move so looks like they may still be working through these first.

If its owt like mygers the process ill be suicidal by the end of it..

Im waiting on offer a.s.a.p and ideally by Friday as im debating Glasgow parade this Saturday as i have a few pals coming up for it..

Last thing i need is a few ales in system and landing ticket office Saturday if it aint been sorted by then.. top WILL be off then and only seat ill be accepting is managers seat!.. haha..........

Looking forward to the translation of this

NO..

SURRENDER..

285512438_614948826837728_9204522013470215288_n.jpg

Can't be fucking about all week waiting for this.

Hopefully when the emails to go out the deadline will be at least 48 hours.

Reckon it'll be 'here's your seat, like it or leave it' or 'here's the available seats, pick your preferred'?

He is looking to have a ST offer by Friday because he is thinking about going to the Glasgow parade this Saturday. Understandable as it would be less of an inconvenience.
He would also intend to drink should he attend this parade, and anticipates becoming drunk as a result.
As a result of being drunk, he would be very angry and march over to the TO at Ibrox, as he is still yet to receive a ST offer in this scenario.
He would then inform the TO, with no staff in it that day, that he will now only take a seat if it is the manager's seat. The TO would then not respond as it is not open and nobody would be there.
He would then, for whatever particular reason, take his top off.

Hope this helps.

He is looking to have a ST offer by Friday because he is thinking about going to the Glasgow parade this Saturday. Understandable as it would be less of an inconvenience.
He would also intend to drink should he attend this parade, and anticipates becoming drunk as a result.
As a result of being drunk, he would be very angry and march over to the TO at Ibrox, as he is still yet to receive a ST offer in this scenario.
He would then inform the TO, with no staff in it that day, that he will now only take a seat if it is the manager's seat. The TO would then not respond as it is not open and nobody would be there.

Hope this helps.
Not really as im not sure how we get from the ticket office to going to the walk to being tops off. :D

Hope this helps.
Appreciate the heads up..

I will now go with plan b.. either a threatening email prior to Saturday or petrol bomb through ticket office door letter box on the day mate..

Further advice on either method from yourself via DM would be kindly appreciated..

I will now go with plan b.. either a threatening email prior to Saturday or petrol bomb through ticket office door letter box on the day mate..

Further advice on either method from yourself via DM would be kindly appreciated..

Put it through the septic ticket office door as you won’t get a reply from the Rangers one if it’s on fire

My advice would be to take your shorts off as well, probably drag even more attention to yourself.

No homo tho

My advice would be to take your shorts off as well, probably drag even more attention to yourself.

No homo tho
All jokes aside the games have fallen really well for us atm that travel up from England and juggle well with mine and kids season tickets at Bradford City..

Ill just sit back and relax with this because with covid and first season syndrome back after that being out the way other than Celtic in new year i expect all league home games to be very obtainable this season with how fixtures have fallen unless many get moved..

Cup games and europe are what they are.. struggled with Leipzig semi on them last season that was it..

Still hoping but ill be up to do my bit regardless in all honesty..

All the important things at Rangers are going to take time. They probably have a list of emails on the wall that keep pestering them and they'll get contacted last!

Just imagine the excitement when you get that email from Rangers saying they acknowledge your query and will get back to you soon, as well as signing Kirk Broadfoot on a 1 year contract - all in the same day

Got my ST email at 13:58 on the 10th June last year and haven’t renewed for this season as I like to roam. Joined the waiting list on 618points. Well sweet baby Jesus of Nazareth and the little donkey this is a lesson on keeping your arse in one seat. I’m starting to panic now that the TO have blacklisted me for purely screwing them around!

Im not sure if they offer 2 unless they have 2 together mate. Im not sure though so maybe check with them just so u can say ud take 2 singles anywhere
Had an offer of two together 2 years ago but couldn’t take them at the time
Had only given up our Bar72 ST’s the year before and we’re saving for a house

The local team I follow have just released their season tickets so I am going to be out plenty of money this week if Rangers offer one as well...

Be a nice problem to have

Back