Waiting List 22/23

Only trying to buy one, which is the weird thing
You have had the email offering you the chance I take it?

EDIT: If you have, all I can suggest is to logout, clear cache/cookies, leave it an hour and try again. No guarantee it will work but it's solved all sorts in the past.

I missed just 1 home game last season (first old firm) but doubt I'll get a season ticket again this year due to low MyGers points. Oh well.

I'm just going to sit and watch the seats disappear before they work the points down to me :D
Im just going to spend the next week plus carting and trying to purchase every 3 minutes..

Forget the email.. forget work.. forget family.. forget sleep.. forget everything..

Every single 3 minutes solidly!.........

:)

When you select a seat from the stadium view it gives you it in your basket but doesn't let you purchase.

Can someone post the link with the availability? Want to have a look at free areas near me in the hope my son gets an offer

It gives you seat details in that section in basket if clicked,,its like willy wonkas golden ticket :D ive family in tenerife now on email refresh constantly:D

im on 105 points and I am hoping but not getting my hopes up. Also have the wee man on the list but he only has 20points. Highly doubt they are going to go down that far and the chances of getting 2 together are slim. I will be taking 1 if they offer it to me

Bit of positivity if nothing else out of today..

I wanted something close to BF1 or in there which was always going to be a no go lets be honest..

My second choice was SW4 which i always find a slow moving section on sales..

I keep carting and seeing variations of tickets for there available see heres hoping for down the line and getting in there..

:)

You have had the email offering you the chance I take it?

EDIT: If you have, all I can suggest is to logout, clear cache/cookies, leave it an hour and try again. No guarantee it will work but it's solved all sorts in the past.

No email as yet mate. That’s probably it to be honest.

I just saw the flurry of posts here and went straight to my laptop but nothing gained, nothing lost :)

Do you have mygers and book the seats through your account?

I've got MyGers but I go on a supporters bus and get tickets that aren't getting used or get a club one in the ballot. I'll see how it goes this season,, like I say, I rarely miss a home game but it would be good to get a season ticket again.

Cheers mate, found it. Zero seats in BF4 (where i sit) so not ideal for the wee man assuming an offer comes
There still might be. People are adding tickets to their basket they cant buy and then it takes them off stadium view.

There still might be. People are adding tickets to their basket they cant buy and then it takes them off stadium view.
Good point mate, hadn’t considered that. Especially since loads of offers will have be sent. If there’s no availability then il just get wherever and request a seat move every year til he is old enough to sit there

Had hoped 133 anywhere in the ground would be enough, but no email yet so probably time to accept it! You never know though I guess.
It will take days to get through. The TO told me that it could take a ‘while’ as folk get offers and mull it over for days then reject and the ticket goes back into the pile.

I hope you get an offer as you’re on the same points as my son on the list but both you, and he, will need to wait a while. Stay positive

It will take days to get through. The TO told me that it could take a ‘while’ as folk get offers and mull it over for days then reject and the ticket goes back into the pile.

I hope you get an offer as you’re on the same points as my son on the list but both you, and he, will need to wait a while. Stay positive
Got my fingers and toes crossed.

For everyone on lower points, it will probably be nearer the end of the week or even next week before offers come in. People knocking things back etc so will take time.

I'm just wondering if the email comes with a specific seat? or do you just have the permissions to go on stadium view and but where you like?

Seriously now is it just me or does this sale method make no sense..

At what point do the TO decide right its time to send email to next category level because thats in essence how this method would have to work right..

Are emails in TO hours or automated on movement of ticket sales regardless of time..

Looks like its a random email and a free for all dont it..

Im not banking on owt having seen the method in all honesty..

For everyone on lower points, it will probably be nearer the end of the week or even next week before offers come in. People knocking things back etc so will take time.

I'm just wondering if the email comes with a specific seat? or do you just have the permissions to go on stadium view and but where you like?
When my mate last got one it was an email of a seat however the fact they are on the website just now suggests this year will be same as last.

Earlier poster said he was emailed a seat offer though so im not sure

Back