Blackpool away sales open to 1313 and above .

Heading down with 3 other mates, none of us got tickets via Rangers and all over 1100 MyGers points but hey ho. We have a mate who lives in the area and he is sourcing tickets in the Blackpool sections.

What will happen though is there will be lots of Rangers fans buying tickets to get the MyGers point and have no intention of going so will be many spares available on the day so any ticketless Rangers fans heading down, you should get a ticket without much issue.

You’re talking complete pish
You could do with staying off the piss pal..........

289803263_627941195538491_3519984793716748051_n.jpg

Thinking of buying a Blackpool child’s season ticket for £49 & seeing if I can then buy tickets in their home end for the friendly. Don’t know if you are limited to 1 ticket though

Thinking of buying a Blackpool child’s season ticket for £49 & seeing if I can then buy tickets in their home end for the friendly. Don’t know if you are limited to 1 ticket though
You probably would only be able to buy one kids ticket?

Rangers end tickets will appear , already been on sale in the ticket office on here .

I bought a Blackpool membership thinking that would get me access to a ticket but no. I contacted the club saying i was a neutral and was in Blackpool during that weekend and wanted to take in a game, but they still wouldn't sell me one. They did refund the membership though.

Utter fucking farce this . Website needs burned down !!
Along with this MYGERS bullshite. Never had a problem getting tickets before it came into operation, as a season ticket holder. Sitting just over the threshold in Silver and now have no chance, like with last season.

Loyalty comes in many guises and many are being discriminated against as a result.

And to be honest, no one at our club gives a damn....

Last edited:
I was the same, 2 tickets registered for, confirmation of both. Then todays farcical attempts to buy said briefs. Eventually, the daughter managed to get both ticket into the basket, and proceed to the checkout.... Boom 2 tickets bagged.
Keep trying... there must have been some glitch

Ticket purchasing should never be this stressful !!
I had same issue m8 and after umpteen tries eventually got them

Along with this MYGERS bullshite. Never had a problem getting tickets before it came into operation, as a season ticket holder. Sitting just over the threshold in Silver and now have no chance, like with last season.

Loyalty comes in many guises and many are being discriminated against as a result.

I’m not having a go here, how would you do it? The current set-up favours those who invest most. I’ve no issue with that even although I sometimes miss out as an exiled bear in England.

Only club ive ever known put home restrictions on for a friendly 2 seasons on bounce..

Clubs had a prolapse pal..........
I’m pretty sure Rangers will be limiting attendance to the Spurs friendly to home fans/mygers members.

Are we shitting it from them?

It’s nuts reading your thoughts on this game when we played them a few years ago and there was bears everywhere with not one bit of trouble.

Following Rangers away is not like Greenstreet.

Suggests that if are only just over silver you were getting tickets ahead of people who maybe go to more games than you more of the time, no?

It night not be perfect but it stops various previous arrangements of certain groups getting chunks of tickets and dishing them out as they saw fit.

I’m not having a go here, how would you do it? The current set-up favours those who invest most. I’ve no issue with that even although I sometimes miss out as an exiled bear in England.
How much money do you invest personally from the financial point of view travelling to game.

We're in Southampton, it cost us somewhere in the region of 3 to 4 hundred quid a game.

Like I said.

Loyalty come in many guises and supporters outside of Scotland are getting treated with contempt, no other way to explain it.

Suggests that if are only just over silver you were getting tickets ahead of people who maybe go to more games than you more of the time, no?

It night not be perfect but it stops various previous arrangements of certain groups getting chunks of tickets and dishing them out as they saw fit.
But dose it?

I'd have to question that

But dose it?

I'd have to question that

In my experience it does albeit its a small sample size.

I've had a fair share of tickets. Haven't got them all but I can't complain about that as there's people higher than me in the system.

There's no arrangement that suits everyone due to the demand. This way makes the club money and ensures some sort of fairer system which rewards people in some manner instead of simply being pot luck.

In my experience it does albeit its a small sample size.

I've had a fair share of tickets. Haven't got them all but I can't complain about that as there's people higher than me in the system.

There's no arrangement that suits everyone due to the demand. This way makes the club money and ensures some sort of fairer system which rewards people in some manner instead of simply being pot luck.
And like I've said above.

Loyalty comes in many forms. Mines is most certainly wearing thin at the moment.

And like I've said above.

Loyalty comes in many forms. Mines is most certainly wearing thin at the moment.

I'm not sure what that really means though.

People who've attended most games over the last 3/5 years have a better chance of a ticket. That seems fair.

Are you suggesting those people who go to all the games should somehow have less of a chance of a ticket because that's most certainly not fair.

If it's coming back to the "there's more to loyalty than money" it's unfortunate that football is a heavily laden business venture now but its been that way for 30 years. It's far from just Rangers and we need to compete.

Also, there's people who are doing the non finanicial "loyalty" bit of travelling up and down the country and across the continent AND spending the money so again, I see no issue with them being ahead of me for a ticket.

How much money do you invest personally from the financial point of view travelling to game.

We're in Southampton, it cost us somewhere in the region of 3 to 4 hundred quid a game.

Like I said.

Loyalty come in many guises and supporters outside of Scotland are getting treated with contempt, no other way to explain it.
Fair point, cost plus time off work etc. what system would you implement?

I'm not sure what that really means though.

People who've attended most games over the last 3/5 years have a better chance of a ticket. That seems fair.

Are you suggesting those people who go to all the games should somehow have less of a chance of a ticket because that's most certainly not fair.

If it's coming back to the "there's more to loyalty than money" it's unfortunate that football is a heavily laden business venture now but its been that way for 30 years. It's far from just Rangers and we need to compete.

Also, there's people who are doing the non finanicial "loyalty" bit of travelling up and down the country and across the continent AND spending the money so again, I see no issue with them being ahead of me for a ticket.
Exactly. Now I'm not sure where you're coming from.

Think it's best we leave it there.

Last edited:
Notice blackpool tickets have been taken off site in the last 30 mins.
Anyone know if these have sold out? Or getting ready for another point window?

They started at 1313 points then the last few were offered to around 1,250 points on a first come first served basis,would imply that is it as far as the MyGers allocation.
Supporters club applications close tomorrow.

Blackpool were selling ten tickets to season ticket holders but that was an adult ticket dont know if that would apply to child's ticket.

Independent Travel match tickets for the above game are available for purchase from now until 9am on Thursday 30 June to supporters who have registered for an independent travel ticket and have accrued 1246 or more points.

Fair point, cost plus time off work etc. what system would you implement?

It's fair but at the same time, Rangers aren't responsible for the location of someone's house.

There's no reward (or punishment) for that and there never has been pre or post MyGers. You're also not been done out of MyGers points based on your post code. Purchase of tickets and attendance at the game is the same for everyone so it's "fair" on that basis.

It's fantastic that so many people travel from far and wide to support us but I don't see why it makes them more deserving of a ticket that someone with a G51 post code who supports the club too.

If someone travels from London, it's brilliant. They're using their time and money to support the club but it's on them, not the club.

It's fair but at the same time, Rangers aren't responsible for the location of someone's house.

There's no reward (or punishment) for that and there never has been pre or post MyGers. You're also not been done out of MyGers points based on your post code. Purchase of tickets and attendance at the game is the same for everyone so it's "fair" on that basis.

It's fantastic that so many people travel from far and wide to support us but I don't see why it makes them more deserving of a ticket that someone with a G51 post code who supports the club too.

If someone travels from London, it's brilliant. They're using their time and money to support the club but it's on them, not the club.
L1, just out of interest, where do you live, don't have to be specific, how close to Ibrox?

L1, just out of interest, where do you live, don't have to be specific, how close to Ibrox?

Outskirts of Glasgow.

The point I'm making is that while it's laudible (hugely) that people like yourself travel further and spend your own time doing so, it's a leisure pursuit and a choice.

The loyalty is in attending the game. We're both doing that.

In the same way that I pay more to fly to Rhodes than you do if we both want to go there, there's no reward for me because I live further away. In fact, it costs more and I just have to accept that.

If you're asking for "loyalty" to be awarded on distance travelled, you're effectively wanting people to receive less chance of getting a ticket because they live in Glasgow. That's not fair either.

There's no perfect solution due to demand outstripping supply.

Outskirts of Glasgow.

The point I'm making is that while it's laudible (hugely) that people like yourself travel further and spend your own time doing so, it's a leisure pursuit and a choice.

In the same way that I pay more to fly to Rhodes than you do if we both want to go there, there's no reward for me because I live further away. In fact, it costs more and I just have to accept that.

If you're asking for "loyalty" to be awarded on distance travelled, you're effectively wanting people to receive less chance of getting a ticket because they live in Glasgow. That's not fair either.

As much as I admire people who travel from down south they cant just expect to rock up a few times a season and be given a ticket

There are loads from down south who buy season tickets and pass them on for the games they can't make

Outskirts of Glasgow.

You are correct to a certain degree with your assumption but when you have supporters buying tickets with no intentions of going, just to get MYGERS points, as is shown in the ticket office and on other media platforms, or tickets for a mate, after tickets have gone on sale, sums up perfectly the fundamental wrongs that MYGERS has become. And this is true in relation to every away game, not just this one. The argument you put forward in relation to it being a fair system is there for all to see that it isn't.

As much as I admire people who travel from down south they cant just expect to rock up a few times a season and be given a ticket

There are loads from down south who buy season tickets and pass them on for the games they can't make
We don't want to rock up and be given tickets, that a ridiculous thing to say. As I've stated above, the MYGERS model is open to abuse and that has a detrimental effect on all suppers that want to get tickets.

You are correct to a certain degree with your assumption but when you have supporters buying tickets with no intentions of going, just to get MYGERS points, as is shown in the ticket office and on other media platforms, or tickets for a mate, after tickets have gone on sale, sums up perfectly the fundamental wrongs that MYGERS has become. And this is true in relation to every away game, not just this one. The argument you put forward in relation to it being a fair system is there for all to see that it isn't.

On previous pages, I said it's a "fairer" system, not that it's "fair".

Like any system, people will game it until it's changed. If that continues to happen, there'll be an amendment of the process.

I don't agree with buying tickets you're not going to just for the points. I reckon ultimately that'll be tightened up on and you'll be required to prove attendance on the point will be revoked. No doubt that'll raise complaints too.

It is fairer now purely compared to the previous situation where someone who went home, away and abroad went into an open ballot with someone that ticked the "semi and finals" box only and both having the same chance of a Hampden ticket previously. It is now a fairer system with the tiered bands.

You're kinda arguing two points here on top of your "loyalty" thing from travelling now.

If someone has a ST, goes to all the games and buys a few programmes, RTV or the likes, they'll comfortably be in silver and have a decent chance at a reasonably fair split of away ticket allocations compared to previous situations where RSCs hoovered up large chunks and distributed them as they saw fit to their members.

What is guaranteed is that whatever the system, someone would find a moan about it.

People can say it's not fair, or even argue that simply they don't like it but again for XY and Z reasons but there's no solution that suits everyone so while this is the situation, it's best to get on with it and do what you can to suit your own position.

Back