Blackpool away sales open to 1313 and above .

I have the Blackpool Requirement in my Purchase History, along with the opening League Away Games. Every possibility it's the old Club72/MyGers conflict, despite agreeing to be transferred from Corporate Ticketing to MyGers some weeks ago.
You wouldn't have a requirement for the opening league away games yet, only registration.

You should have Blackpool Registration in your history, and then a separate item called Blackpool Requirement.

Would it though..

They have given Blackpool an away friendly classed as away side with leeds United at the LNER stadium in York.. dont tell me Leeds wont take big numbers to that.. Blackpool allocated 800 tickets.. Leeds will probably land the rest lol.. 8.5k stadium is LNER..

Infact they should have allocated 800 to Blackpool for this game and gave the rest to us Rangers and maximised.. like i keep saying as theres no issue right?..

Club dont want it imo.. i stand by it..

:)

Aye.

Jesus christ, you're really desperate to make this friendly sound like some sorta potential bloodbath arent you?

Which club don't want it? You do realise that friendlies are agreed by both clubs aswell as the Police, you also realise that this was meant to happen last year and also happened about 10 years ago with absolutely no issues? Your posts around this friendly are absolutely fkn bizarre.

You wouldn't have a requirement for the opening league away games yet, only registration.

You should have Blackpool Registration in your history, and then a separate item called Blackpool Requirement.
Now that may be the answer! The Registrations are all there, but indeed no Blackpool Requirement. The question is though, 'Why not?' . Can only assume it's because despite agreeing to transfer from Corporate Ticketing to MyGers two weeks ago, nobody has processed this on the ticketing system! Absolutely 100% Typical from our VIP Service.

Aye.

Jesus christ, you're really desperate to make this friendly sound like some sorta potential bloodbath arent you?

Which club don't want it? You do realise that friendlies are agreed by both clubs aswell as the Police, you also realise that this was meant to happen last year and also happened about 10 years ago with absolutely no issues? Your posts around this friendly are absolutely fkn bizarre.
We also had the fundraising game down there as well maybe four years ago :))

Aye.

Jesus christ, you're really desperate to make this friendly sound like some sorta bloodbath arent you?

What club don't want it? You do realise that friendlies are agreed by both clubs aswell as the Police, you also realise that this was meant to happen last year and also happened about 10 years ago with absolutely no issues? Your posts around this friendly are absolutely fkn bizarre.
I remember us giving up 3 stands for the Stuart McCall game at Valley Parade.. totally out numbered..

I dont see point in having a 16K stadium seater unused for a friendly that could easily be at cap..

Mate ill put it to you point blank.. ive been to allsorts of friendlies over the years and this is the only club ive ever known putting in "restrictions" for 1 on the home end for a game thats half/half.. not 1ce but twice now in 2 seasons..

Now thats fkin bizzarre pal..

Now that may be the answer! The Registrations are all there, but indeed no Blackpool Requirement. The question is though, 'Why not?' . Can only assume it's because despite agreeing to transfer from Corporate Ticketing to MyGers two weeks ago, nobody has processed this on the ticketing system! Absolutely 100% Typical from our VIP Service.
Yep, that'll be it.

Here's my theory:
They run a script which is meant to auto allocate "Blackpool Requirement" to everyone who meets the criteria.
In this case, the criteria is:
1 - Season Ticket Holder
2 - Blackpool Registration
3 - 1313 points or higher.

My theory is that as you are migrating from VIP, you for some reason do not appear to the computer as a standard Season Ticket Holder, so it thinks you don't meet the criteria and doesn't allocate the Requirement to you.

Yep, that'll be it.

Here's my theory:
They run a script which is meant to auto allocate "Blackpool Requirement" to everyone who meets the criteria.
1 - Season Ticket Holder

My theory is that as you are migrating from VIP, you for some reason do not appear to the computer as a standard Season Ticket Holder, so it thinks you don't meet the criteria and doesn't allocate the Requirement to you.
That sounds plausible as I don't think they were getting the £10 discount at checkout when joining mygers from another thread

I have the Blackpool Requirement in my Purchase History, along with the opening League Away Games. Every possibility it's the old Club72/MyGers conflict, despite agreeing to be transferred from Corporate Ticketing to MyGers some weeks ago.
My problems were identical to yours.

I've never been in club72 and I've had a season ticket for more years than I can remember.

Admittedly I'm as thick as two short planks and doubtless I've done something wrong, but buying a ticket should be idiot proof.
It's a load of convoluted nonsense.

Register interest for Blackpool- done.

Email- You have something in your basket do you want to complete order? Go to basket it isn't even there.
Message- You have to register interest in this match to be able to purchase. I just fucking did.

Repeat, rinse, pull your hair, swear at the laptop and just fucking chuck it.

Fucking website is laughably bad.

And while I'm at it, I have 2 items in my basket ready for purchase. Spurs and West Ham at £44.
Why the f uck are they even in there? I'm on CCCS.

I'm aware they'll come out automatically, but they surely shouldn't be sitting in a basket ready for purchase?

Last edited:

I've never been in club72 and I've had a season ticket for more years than I can remember.

Admittedly I'm as thick as two short planks and doubtless I've done something wrong, but buying a ticket should be idiot proof.

Email- You have something in your basket do you want to complete order? Go to basket it isn't even there.
Message- You have to register interest in this match to be able to purchase. I just fucking did.

In your case it reads like you possibly didn't fully complete the process to register interest. Did you get a confirmation email after registering interest?

In your case it reads like you possibly didn't fully complete the process to register interest. Did you get a confirmation email after registering interest?
It looked pretty straight forward.

Quantity-1 Register.

Email seconds later telling me I have an item in my basket. Do you want to complete this purchase?
Except it didn't let me.
Gave up trying.

Even the Scottish cup final ticketing was a farce.
I almost gave up on that until I was told not to log in but click on the link in the email you got.
How the f uck was everybody supposed to know that?

Buying a ticket shouldn't be like partaking in an episode of Krypton factor.

Anyway rant over. (until the next fucking time).

Thanks, Rangers.

P.S. You know what else is galling? The message that Rangers often put out that declares so many hundreds registered an interest in such and such a game and never followed up with their registration. Thus denying others apparently.
Just to let you know Rangers, most of us do try and follow it through, but such is your ridiculous purchase system, it's the dafties like me that skew your numbers.

Last edited:
It looked pretty straight forward.

Quantity-1 Register.

Email seconds later telling me I have an item in my basket. Do you want to complete this purchase?
Except it didn't let me.
Gave up trying.

Even the Scottish cup final ticketing was a farce.
I almost gave up on that until I was told not to log in but click on the link in the email you got.
How the f uck was everybody supposed to know that?

Buying a ticket shouldn't be like partaking in an episode of Krypton factor.

Anyway rant over. (until the next fucking time).

Thanks, Rangers.
I was the same, 2 tickets registered for, confirmation of both. Then todays farcical attempts to buy said briefs. Eventually, the daughter managed to get both ticket into the basket, and proceed to the checkout.... Boom 2 tickets bagged.
Keep trying... there must have been some glitch

Ticket purchasing should never be this stressful !!

I was the same, 2 tickets registered for, confirmation of both. Then todays farcical attempts to buy said briefs. Eventually, the daughter managed to get both ticket into the basket, and proceed to the checkout.... Boom 2 tickets bagged.
Keep trying... there must have been some glitch

Ticket purchasing should never be this stressful !!
I've given up, mate.
My window has passed and I'll fucking explode if I spend one more minute on that fucking useless website.
Even trying to navigate it on other matters is akin to completing the London Times crossword.

They should introduce an over 60's version with big giant letters telling you to "press this button here". "Don't press this button". "Go and check your emails now, old yin".

"Press this big button here, when you come back".

Does the email say if there is a deadline to this before points drop again if theres tickets left? Thanks
Independent Travel match tickets for the above game are available for purchase from now until 9am on Thursday 30 June to supporters who have registered for an independent travel ticket and have accrued 1246 or more points.

These remaining tickets are limited and due to time constraints are available on a first come, first served basis.

Tickets willl be dispatched via 1st class post or Special delivery.

1 MyGers point will be awarded to supporters who purchase a ticket.

Yep, that'll be it.

Here's my theory:
1 - Season Ticket Holder

I used to Project Manage a major Local Authority SW Client Database do I understand your assessment and I think you’re spot on. Problem with most iT Systems is GIGO or Garbage In Garbage Out and usually a result of the people entering the data not understanding the importance of both accuracy and getting stuff in as quickly as possible. So here we are….

And while I'm at it, I have 2 items in my basket ready for purchase. Spurs and West Ham at £44.

I'm aware they'll come out automatically, but they surely shouldn't be sitting in a basket ready for purchase?
exact same scenario with me

I've given up, mate.
My window has passed and I'll fucking explode if I spend one more minute on that fucking useless website.
Even trying to navigate it on other matters is akin to completing the London Times crossword.

They should introduce an over 60's version with big giant letters telling you to "press this button here". "Don't press this button". "Go and check your emails now, old yin".

"Press this big button here, when you come back".
Are you doing it on your smart phone mate or pc?

I missed Mondays deadline as I was away on holiday and forgot about it. Woke up Monday morning but never took the time difference to account the 9am deadline.

Emailed the TO and got a generic email telling me I missed the deadline which funnily enough I already knew and was why I was emailing them.

It just let me purchase one there :)

Nothing should surprise you really.

Laptop.

I'm done with trying, mate.
I'm not going near the site for fear of launching the laptop out the window.
Aye its a nightmare. Sometimes it works on the pc rather than the phone but obviously not this time either. Hard luck fella. I guess just with shear numbers all the tickets get sold regardless with how many miss out becuase of the horrendous website, and i quess the club seems happy with that in the end.

Independent Travel match tickets for the above game are available for purchase from now until 9am on Thursday 30 June to supporters who have registered for an independent travel ticket and have accrued 1246 or more points.

These remaining tickets are limited and due to time constraints are available on a first come, first served basis.

1 MyGers point will be awarded to supporters who purchase a ticket

1 MyGers point will be awarded to supporters who purchase a ticket.
Im 50 points shy, hopefully still some left come thursday and the points drop

Ive got probably no chance with my point numbers but can relate with people and using the website. Had numerous issues last season. Its not user friendly at all and something needs done about it.

How many points do you have?

Was coming here to ask similar.

I've registered for Blackpool interest. I've got the email saying I can buy a ticket.

My basket is full of tickets for Spurs and West Ham (including for my son on his F&F linked account) but they should come out on the automatic CCCS thing.

Can I delete them from my basket to buy the Blackpool ticket and they'll still go on my Smart Card?

It's really unclear as to what I should do here. Saw a mate ask similar on twitter the other day with no response as to how to deal with it so he's just binning it off altogether.

I've registered for Blackpool interest. I've got the email saying I can buy a ticket.

My basket is full of tickets for Spurs and West Ham (including for my son on his F&F linked account) but they should come out on the automatic CCCS thing.

Can I delete them from my basket to buy the Blackpool ticket and they'll still go on my Smart Card?

It's really unclear as to what I should do here. Saw a mate ask similar on twitter the other day with no response as to how to deal with it so he's just binning it off altogether.
Yeah you delete them and buy Blackpool mate . Won’t affect cccs and they will reappear in you basket later anyways .

Yes remove them then they’ll appear when you’ve logged back in

Yes you can remove them from your basket

If he’s got that many points and registered for Blackpool then email in as if he has the registration he should be fine.
Problem is TC doesn’t recognise Club72 ST despite having requested transfer to MyGers ticketing from Corporate. And Pippa Dickson’s response was:

‘I’m not sure why I am copied into this, as it related to match tickets
Apologies I am unable to help
Regards
Pippa’

Thanks.

I think we can agree it's daft they're thrown in to the basket at all if they're part of a pending "all home friendlies" purchase though, eh?

I can't fathom how this hasn't been addressed yet.

Our system is complicated. Leaving it in is probably the better of the two options as there is always a number of failed payments for almost every cccs payment run.

Problem is TC doesn’t recognise Club72 ST despite having requested transfer to MyGers ticketing from Corporate. And Pippa Dickson’s response was:

‘I’m not sure why I am copied into this, as it related to match tickets
Apologies I am unable to help
Regards
Pippa’
Forward to me and I’ll flag up and get them to check.

Would it though..

They have given Blackpool an away friendly classed as away side with leeds United at the LNER stadium in York.. dont tell me Leeds wont take big numbers to that.. Blackpool allocated 800 tickets.. Leeds will probably land the rest lol.. 8.5k stadium is LNER..

Infact they should have allocated 800 to Blackpool for this game and gave the rest to us Rangers and maximised.. like i keep saying as theres no issue right?..

Club dont want it imo.. i stand by it..

You’re talking complete pish

Our system is complicated. Leaving it in is probably the better of the two options as there is always a number of failed payments for almost every cccs payment run.

Yeah, I get that the legacy issues and move to single sign in for merchandise, tickets any any other club ventures make it difficult.

My point is that as the biggest income to the club, it should be as much of a priority as anything else that's been upgraded.

I wasn't so much saying that taking that specific complication out of the equation was the answer more that another year down the line, the ticketing operation is still surviving on the system that wasn't fit for purpose in the mid 00s and remains in place nearly two decades later.

It shouldn't be this much of a pain in the arse literally every time you go to make a purchase.

Back