Blackpool away sales open to 1313 and above .

Im sure when i tried there ticket office for this fixture last season that was pulled they needed to have attended 3 games worth of history.. i know there are requesting supporters history atm but im sure if you have it they will want a certain requirement then no doubt possibly a blackpool post code.. there club and police are deeming this high risk..

I dont see why they have taken this friendly on me personally..

Been on phone to there ticket office twice and the misses has once and that club is absolutely shitting itself imho over this friendly lol.. ive been on there supporters forum and apparently there fans are barely buying tickets for it because they are shitting there pants also..

Point in putting on a Rangers friendly as a club and not maximising off it..

Tried all angles personally even through friends who have history but they are using.. was after 1 adult and 2 child or 3 adult personally..

Resigned to just going over for it regardless and taking it out on the rebel do at that pub or no doubt the local rebel lot who im fully expecting as are the police to be in the Blackpool end also for this 1..

:)
Cheers bud; thanks for the info... :cool:
Good luck with getting tickets.

Im sure when i tried there ticket office for this fixture last season that was pulled they needed to have attended 3 games worth of history.. i know there are requesting supporters history atm but im sure if you have it they will want a certain requirement then no doubt possibly a blackpool post code.. there club and police are deeming this high risk..

I dont see why they have taken this friendly on me personally..

Been on phone to there ticket office twice and the misses has once and that club is absolutely shitting itself imho over this friendly lol.. ive been on there supporters forum and apparently there fans are barely buying tickets for it because they are shitting there pants also..

Point in putting on a Rangers friendly as a club and not maximising off it..

Tried all angles personally even through friends who have history but they are using.. was after 1 adult and 2 child or 3 adult personally..

Resigned to just going over for it regardless and taking it out on the rebel do at that pub or no doubt the local rebel lot who im fully expecting as are the police to be in the Blackpool end also for this 1..

Why would Blackpool fans be "shitting"their pants?

My impression from speaking to ticket office and supporters is they are expecting trouble from this game.. all ticket office kept stressing about was Rangers making there way into home end and not wanting it..

Mate its a massive game for them preseason wise and they aint buying tickets?.. why?.. theyll be expecting chaos and will just keep out the way of it..

Many half halfers over there.. but not every1.. i know a few who live over Blackpool way.. not every1 is up for the Glasgow fair mate..

My impression from speaking to ticket office and supporters is they are expecting trouble from this game.. all ticket office kept stressing about was Rangers making there way into home end and not wanting it..

Mate its a massive game for them preseason wise and they aint buying tickets?.. why?.. theyll be expecting chaos and will just keep out the way of it..

Many half halfers over there.. but not every1.. i know a few who live over Blackpool way.. not every1 is up for the Glasgow fair mate..

Nobody will be shitting their pants. We played them in a friendly a few years back in Blackpool and there was loads of bears in the home end and not a spot of trouble.

Nobody will be shitting their pants. We played them in a friendly a few years back in Blackpool and there was loads of bears in the home end and not a spot of trouble.
I know mate..

There is also other stuff going on that day in Blackpool for the other side of the fence..

I and others are expecting to see other side of the fence in the ground in there end for this game also.. if i was other side of the fence in Blackpool that day i would 110% be wanting tickets for this game..

Should be a good 1.. still hoping for tickets..

I actually bought a membership for Blackpool fc and still couldn't buy a ticket. So i emailed them saying I was a neutral and was after a ticket. They have now actually refunded the membership cost.

I know mate..

There is also other stuff going on that day in Blackpool for the other side of the fence..

I and others are expecting to see other side of the fence in the ground in there end for this game also.. if i was other side of the fence in Blackpool that day i would 110% be wanting tickets for this game..

Should be a good 1.. still hoping for tickets..

There 100% will not be a visible group of scum fans at this game. I am a member of The Blackpool True Blues and our end of season party sells 1,500 tickets where as theirs sells out the function room of a shitty catholic club. Blackpool is blue and they wouldn’t pitch up somewhere that they know thousands of bears are going to be.

They don’t on a weekly basis as everyone knows where bears watch the games in Blackpool so why would they change now.

I would worry not one jot about them.

How many do we reckon for this? I can see up to 10,000 of us inside the ground. Sash bash central - loud and proud for the 90. Easily offended stay away!

There 100% will not be a visible group of scum fans at this game. I am a member of The Blackpool True Blues and our end of season party sells 1,500 tickets where as theirs sells out the function room of a shitty catholic club. Blackpool is blue and they wouldn’t pitch up somewhere that they know thousands of bears are going to be.

They don’t on a weekly basis as everyone knows where bears watch the games in Blackpool so why would they change now.

I would worry not one jot about them.
Im not disagreeing mate..

But theres still plenty tickets for home end so there holding off for some reason are the Blackpool lot.. they dont fancy it thats obvious because its a big game for any club.. people are stating other side have bought for the game and i would buy for this game also if i was them.. just stating whats there to possibly be seen pal thats all..

I saw Sheffield Wednesday fighting against Sheffield Wednesday Loyal at the 2nd game at Hillsbrough..

Not everybody from the UK is a Rangers fan..

Last edited:
Have they said the point requirement is dropping for this?

I don't see any problems with this match at all, if your sitting in the home end don't go head to toe in Rangers gear and you'll be fine id imagine.

Tickets now removed from the ticket website. Wonder if that means they are sold out, or if they are preparing for the next points level?

Tickets now removed from the ticket website. Wonder if that means they are sold out, or if they are preparing for the next points level?

Absolutely no chance they sell out at that points threshold mate. It will drop substantially.

Absolutely no chance they sell out at that points threshold mate. It will drop substantially.
Fingers crossed, was on 700 and something when I applied. Sitting at 941 now, but know the points update is still on going and it probably will be based on what you had when you applied.

Fingers crossed, was on 700 and something when I applied. Sitting at 941 now, but know the points update is still on going and it probably will be based on what you had when you applied.
It will be in what your on now mate system can’t handle anything else . See Seville and people adding edminston house and getting tickets .

It will be in what your on now mate system can’t handle anything else . See Seville and people adding edminston house and getting tickets .
That's great for me, as it gives me more chance of meeting the next tier for tickets...but probably not how it should work really lol

They’re not, I’ve lived in Blackpool for 40 years, and the Seasiders I know are looking forward to it. When it comes to siding with us or the filth,the vast majority prefer Rangers. As for the police and club officials, we have had legends games at Fleetwood and Blackpool, plus a friendly, with not an ounce of trouble, so I doubt if anyone is “shifting their pants” :))

Got 2 tickets for blackpool end for me and the Mrs hopefully pick up rangers end ones closer to the game sure its right beside rangers fans should be a good day and night

They’re not, I’ve lived in Blackpool for 40 years, and the Seasiders I know are looking forward to it. When it comes to siding with us or the filth,the vast majority prefer Rangers. As for the police and club officials, we have had legends games at Fleetwood and Blackpool, plus a friendly, with not an ounce of trouble, so I doubt if anyone is “shifting their pants” :))
Blackpool are the English team I support, the lads I drink with most of them prefer rangers but there's a lot who don't take Scottish football serious.

Got 2 tickets for blackpool end for me and the Mrs hopefully pick up rangers end ones closer to the game sure its right beside rangers fans should be a good day and night
Take it you either have a season ticket or have purchased Blackpool tickets before?

I'm just getting open to previous purchaser message.

Im not disagreeing mate..

But theres still plenty tickets for home end so there holding off for some reason are the Blackpool lot.. they dont fancy it thats obvious because its a big game for any club.. people are stating other side have bought for the game and i would buy for this game also if i was them.. just stating whats there to possibly be seen pal thats all..

I saw Sheffield Wednesday fighting against Sheffield Wednesday Loyal at the 2nd game at Hillsbrough..

Not everybody from the UK is a Rangers fan..

Reads like something out of Football Factory. There will be no bother at all the game.

Reads like something out of Football Factory. There will be no bother at all the game.
Thats what i was saying to the ticket office and trying to get an understanding of why they would put such a friendly on with restrictions..

Personally id just shift the lot to whoever tickets wise to maximise and let it land back on whose ever clubs head it lands on if anything did happen..

Dont try tell me the Manchester pub survives though.. im not having that 1!.. haha..

Sell your allocation then haha..

Jesus mate you have already handed half the ground over and still cant shift all your tickets..........

May aswell hand more over or open up restrictions right?..

But they wont.. cant.. you get what i mean?.. theres a reason there and something stopping it..

Come on mate what sort of a club cant move there allocation for this game.. you boys dont want it..

Bradford me.. wed fill your ground full stop for this and where in league 2.. we had the bollocks for it.. over 21k we did on a max cap of 25 and we gave up 3 stands.. maximise man..

Clown club honestly..

Last edited:
Do folk actually believe there's going to be trouble at Blackpool against Rangers? I was the game there years ago and it was absolutely fine.

Is it possible to go to the Rangers Ticket Office to see about a ticket or are they still closed except match days ?

I bought tickets b4 with Blackpool so was able to buy home tickets there, looks like Rangers given 2 stands as I was unable to buy in them. Plenty of home available but you had to have bought before. Looks like we will end up with 8/9K as they won't sell out.

Sell your allocation then haha..

Jesus mate you have already handed half the ground over and still cant shift all your tickets..........

May aswell hand more over or open up restrictions right?..

But they wont.. cant.. you get what i mean?.. theres a reason there and something stopping it..

Come on mate what sort of a club cant move there allocation for this game.. you boys dont want it..

Bradford me.. wed fill your ground full stop for this and where in league 2.. we had the bollocks for it.. over 21k we did on a max cap of 25 and we gave up 3 stands.. maximise man..

Clown club honestly..

You aren’t half getting upset over nothing

Back