Mygers points being updated

That makes sense. They don’t make life easy for us. Or themselves for that matter. They’re going to get thousands of email replies questioning the wrong tier.

My email says “You have 1527 points and this has placed you in the tier.” It’s just been left blank :D

Down to silver for me anyway having missed a lot of games last season.

Also, I had posted yesterday that my RTV doesn't renew until the middle of July.

That means I've lost out on an additional 40 points.

Doesn't affect me as I'd be gold without it and I know it gets added later on, but a bit of a kick in the balls if you needed those 40 points to move between tiers.
Shit! That’ll be me then. RTV doesn’t renew till august and I’m about 40 short of gold!

My RTV renewed middle of June but it’s not included in this points update, as long as I get it in September I’m not fussed

The email says the Spurs tickets went on sale to Mygers 20th June but I cant purchase a ticket for the wee man. Anyone else in the same boat?
The Spurs tickets are on sale to Mygers member on 6th July im sure. The 20th June is for season ticket holders so looks like they've made an arse of that part of the email too.

The club can ram their add ons, not spending £ like confetti to be in a tier that now has 1000 more than there was in December 2021

Less tickets now, loyalty eh
There should be a platinum tier, for allocations less than 1k for the like the Piggery or Dortmund last year.

The length of that fucking email :eek:

You'd need to be a Philadelphia lawyer to work out what it all means.

Well apart from - "You've not got a ticket"

Doesn’t matter how many points you have got, want a ticket head over to the Ticket Office, full of Blackpool, Sunderland folk just buying everything to keep their gold status but only really wanting to go when it suits them.

Not getting any

Another example of them just making up things as they go along
Mygers largely boils down to making money.I haven't got a problem with that if it's correctly invested in the club.
The points structure however is just designed to squeeze every last penny out of fans.
The ceiling level to leave Bronze is a joke.
The allocation of points for actually attending games for non season ticket holders is farcical.
I made as much points being a member of Mygers and renewing than I did attending10 home games last season.
So if someone attends19 home domestic league matches, renews My Gers with the early bonus points theyll make by my calculation 125 points.

Now that's a pretty commited fan but you will only be halfway Bronze after 5years.

So they kept at 5 season until 2020/21 isn't counted so 2024/25 at least before that happens if they do drop it to 3 seasons then

This after the 'so called supporters feedback' not the 1st time they have made an error of judgement Are we really that stupid :rolleyes:

Bronze BTW for me

Also, I had posted yesterday that my RTV doesn't renew until the middle of July.

Doesn't affect me as I'd be gold without it and I know it gets added later on, but a bit of a kick in the balls if you needed those 40 points to move between tiers.
My RTV renewal is July as well.

I didn’t get the points for last July (21/22) until a month ago after 3 emails sent asking why they were not there.

This included a couple of weeks before Seville that I got no response to. The 40 points I was down meant I missed out of the official flight and had to pay an extra £200 for a different day trip. Made them aware of this and asked for a full breakdown of my points but no response.

I suggest any RTV subscribers check that they have been allocated in their payment history as I believe it is updated manually and in my case missed.

I am on 1526 points so high end silver again but they haven't added my RTV sub which I have chased and sent 3 emails on since the start of June. The lack of communication from them is horrendous.

Apologies if this has been confirmed already. Has it been confirmed that everyone was allocated the same points for domestic aways last season regardless of whether they purchased a single ticket or all that they were offered?

Apologies if this has been confirmed already. Has it been confirmed that everyone was allocated the same points for domestic aways last season regardless of whether they purchased a single ticket or all that they were offered?
You had to buy more than the average for your tier to get points

Domestic away match points have been allocated using a hybrid system comprising of number of match registrations and away match ticket purchases within each tier for the following matches:

• Ross County - 22 August 2021
  • St. Johnstone – 11 September 2021
  • Dundee – 25 September 2021
  • St. Mirren – 24 October 2021
  • Motherwell – 31 October 2021
  • Livingston – 28 November 2021
  • Hibernian – 01 December 2022
  • Aberdeen – 18 January 2022
  • Ross County – 29 January 2022
  • Annan Athletic – 12 February 2022
  • Dundee Utd – 20 February 2022
  • St. Johnstone – 02 March 2022
  • Dundee – 13 March 2022
  • Dundee – 20 March 2022
  • St. Mirren – 10 April 2022
  • Motherwell – 23 April 2022
  • Hearts – 14 May 2022
Any 21/22 MyGers Member with a 21/22 Season Ticket who registered for any 1 domestic away match listed above has received 5 points.

If you also attended the average rounded down number of matches made available to your tier, you will have received a further 10 points. The average rounded down number of matches attended within each tier is as follows:

Gold: 5 Matches
Silver: 2 Matches
Bronze: 1 Match​

I am on 1526 points so high end silver again but they haven't added my RTV sub which I have chased and sent 3 emails on since the start of June. The lack of communication from them is horrendous.
Depends when you took out the RTV sub. If it was only at the start of June its unlikely that the points would reflect yet. Its a manual process and, generally, takes several weeks.

I'm on 1527. I didn't get RTV this season, thankfully. I'd be beeling. :))

Hanging onto the bottom end of Silver yet again, this is despite CCCS the last 3 seasons and spending more on add ons than my season ticket cost each year.
Applied for every away game, rewarded with 2 domestic away tickets and 1 Euro away ticket last season.
Missed out on Blackpool away already this season. Double that as I’m paying the same for my son. Beginning to seriously consider my involvement in this racket!

That’s not how it works.

Your 25 remain in your account, if you don’t renew the points are removed come the next update

I haven’t been given 25 points per season, it’s just the same 25 that rollover

Edit: this may not be right and error in accounting points

Last edited by a moderator:
Just into gold on 1541 on the fresh email :D
Did think it was a bit short on points in the last one

Doesn’t matter how many points you have got, want a ticket head over to the Ticket Office, full of Blackpool, Sunderland folk just buying everything to keep their gold status but only really wanting to go when it suits them.
Both are at silver tier level. You can’t just blame gold for that.

I’d wager the vast vast majority of gold who applied for Blackpool are going, that’s why they’re gold.

That’s not how it works.

Your 25 remain in your account, if you don’t renew the points are removed come the next update

I think it is 25 points per season is it not?!

Imagine the scenes when the club weren’t aware of the mail merge error and there’s actually more than the 3481 with enough points to be gold :D

Domestic away match points have been allocated using a hybrid system comprising of number of match registrations and away match ticket purchases within each tier for the following matches:

• Ross County - 22 August 2021
  • St. Johnstone – 11 September 2021
  • Dundee – 25 September 2021
  • St. Mirren – 24 October 2021
  • Motherwell – 31 October 2021
  • Livingston – 28 November 2021
  • Hibernian – 01 December 2022
  • Aberdeen – 18 January 2022
  • Ross County – 29 January 2022
  • Annan Athletic – 12 February 2022
  • Dundee Utd – 20 February 2022
  • St. Johnstone – 02 March 2022
  • Dundee – 13 March 2022
  • Dundee – 20 March 2022
  • St. Mirren – 10 April 2022
  • Motherwell – 23 April 2022
  • Hearts – 14 May 2022
Any 21/22 MyGers Member with a 21/22 Season Ticket who registered for any 1 domestic away match listed above has received 5 points.

If you also attended the average rounded down number of matches made available to your tier, you will have received a further 10 points. The average rounded down number of matches attended within each tier is as follows:

Gold: 5 Matches
Silver: 2 Matches
Bronze: 1 Match​

Cheers mate. Just seen it on the email, doh!

That’s not how it works.

Thanks for that. I was unaware that was how it worked. I just assumed it was points per season for each season. Interesting.

@RFC Euro Bus will be the man who knows, for sure.

I didn’t get the points for last July (21/22) until a month ago after 3 emails sent asking why they were not there.

This included a couple of weeks before Seville that I got no response to. The 40 points I was down meant I missed out of the official flight and had to pay an extra £200 for a different day trip. Made them aware of this and asked for a full breakdown of my points but no response.

I suggest any RTV subscribers check that they have been allocated in their payment history as I believe it is updated manually and in my case missed.

Got this on August 20 last year.

I renewed Rangers TV on July 27.

With your RTV annual membership: RTV points are allocated in a manual data upload that’s undertaken at scheduled intervals. Your points will be added at the next points update. Which will be happening soon.

Regards

Allison

%^*& knows at what point they actually got added, but it's not quick. It's months.

Just make it up as you go along, call it a hybrid system and hope everyone else has their head in the sand.

The MyGers circus continues.

Heading in the right direction for sure, Gio
Agreed heading in the right direction. Some transparency and a confirmed running total will be 5 years until COVID season drops off
Be interesting to see how many of the largest fee contributing groups will decide to rap it moving forward.
And how many will feel aggrieved that a vote of less that 10% of the total membership was enough for them to back track on what they advertised the product (3 years rolling period)

Still showing the following on T&C

Loyalty Points (MyGers Points): A loyalty points balance based on historical ticket purchases starting Season 2019/20 will be applied.

@Greg Marshall Can you confirm(or ask the question). That member who feel they have been mis sold this product will be entitled to cancel membership and receive a full refund??

I’m the same as you august until my RTV expires.

Hanging onto the bottom end of Silver yet again, this is despite CCCS the last 3 seasons and spending more on add ons than my season ticket cost each year.
Applied for every away game, rewarded with 2 domestic away tickets and 1 Euro away ticket last season.
Missed out on Blackpool away already this season. Double that as I’m paying the same for my son. Beginning to seriously consider my involvement in this racket!
You've acheive more than some did last seasom at the top end of silver

See post 1510

Back