Waiting List 22/23

What they should be doing is taking ST's off anyone who has attended less than say, 6 or 7 home games and re allocating these tickets to fans that actually want to go to the majority of games. Bayern Munich do this and it works very well and stops people buying a season ticket for the Old Firms and depriving others of a chance to own a ST. This would soon solve the problem and ensure that Ibrox is full every week. If demand is still there, then we can look at expanding the capacity of Ibrox.
If you increase the capacity the demand for tickets goes down and the demand is only there for as long as we're being successful.

If the club, god forbid, starts hitting a rough patch and ticket sales start dropping we would be left with a huge financial hole to fill.

Ibrox is at perfect capacity and built extremely well.

There are fans in England who have to wait decades to get a sniff at a season ticket.

Be as well not renewing mygers if people on 800 points didn't get an offer. People with a couple of hundred points have absolutely no chance, baring another 2012 scenario.
Highest offer someone got on here I think had like over 1200 points.

Even if you attend every single game you will never get anywhere near that total on MyGers. Literally impossible to even get near 800. Crazy. Shows how well supported the club is but not great if you want a S/T

Highest offer someone got on here I think had like over 1200 points.

Even if you attend every single game you will never get anywhere near that total on MyGers. Literally impossible to even get near 800. Crazy. Shows how well supported the club is but not great if you want a S/T

Yup, chances of getting a season ticket now are next to impossible. Take you what 2-3 years to build up 800+ points if you buy everything you can possibly can I think?

Be as well not renewing mygers if people on 800 points didn't get an offer. People with a couple of hundred points have absolutely no chance, baring another 2012 scenario.
Aye last season was clearly an anomaly. Need to either build up hundreds, if not thousands of points or wait for a stadium upgrade lmao.

They won't have a chance if folk who've ever had a ST keep jumping on/off the waiting list. Those are the ones with likely the most points so every year will be the same scenario.

If you increase the capacity the demand for tickets goes down and the demand is only there for as long as we're being successful.

If the club, god forbid, starts hitting a rough patch and ticket sales start dropping we would be left with a huge financial hole to fill.

Ibrox is at perfect capacity and built extremely well.

There are fans in England who have to wait decades to get a sniff at a season ticket.
Ibrox could do with a bit of an increase
I don't think anyone is looking for a massive increase ,but around 5k would be ideal and allow more fans to watch our team.

All football clubs historically go through peaks and troughs in attendance figures ,but with us being possibly right now being as popular as at anytime in our history and the way European football group stage ( whatever competition) is looking secured for the foreseeable future ,it would be folly from the club not looking at increasingly capacity

Here’s a situation.

I’ve got a season ticket and absolutely desperate to get my 4 year old son his own season ticket. Now he’s obviously too young to attend games and sit on his own so how does he get his points up to get a season ticket any time soon. It’s a bit of a farce which is risking young kids from being able to see their team for a long long time. If this keeps up he’s unlikely able to get a season ticket until he’s well into his teens.

In my opinion, the club need to split available season ticket fairly between young kids and those with large points numbers. This would then allow seat swaps (hopefully) to sit with their parent.
This is my situation too mate

Ibrox could do with a bit of an increase
I don't think anyone is looking for a massive increase ,but around 5k would be ideal and allow more fans to watch our team.

All football clubs historically go through peaks and troughs in attendance figures ,but with us being possibly right now being as popular as at anytime in our history and the way European football group stage ( whatever competition) is looking secured for the foreseeable future ,it would be folly from the club not looking at increasingly capacity
The amount of work that would go into a 5k increase would be very costly.

It's very rare you can't pick up a ticket for a game out with an old firm or a huge European night.

Need to break this to the wee fella. He’s so excited for the West Ham and Spurs games as well. Going to need to spend a fortune to get him up the list.

Ha ha, no chance. Fell at the first hurdle. You cannot go on the Waiting List without joining MyGers. When you join MyGers you get points, so its impossible to be on the Waiting List with 'no MyGers points' as you claim.
Correct, only points I had was from points gained from joining MyGers, last month.

Aside from the other stuff you claim then, why say you had 'no MyGers points'.

And, have you now paid for 3 season tickets and have two up for sale?;)
I hadn’t accumulated any so I still stand by my original statement.

They called me from private number offered me two then I managed to add a third for youngest son a few days later - via email!

In all seriousness - what’s the complaint here?

I had a couple pals looking to get STs so was invested in this thread etc.

The communication was rotten but I don’t see how people can be upset at the books selling out.
Exactly.. what can the club do other than rebuild some stands.

Mygers is still good to get the tickets for pretty much every game.

Exactly.. what can the club do other than rebuild some stands.

Mygers is still good to get the tickets for pretty much every game.
Yeah I know, the club offered the available ST’s to the fans who had the highest points, therefore who had given the club the most money. It’s a fair way to do it and I have no complaints I didn’t get offered one.

To be fair Mygers is probs the best option for me anyway as I can’t make many games at the weekend and last season I managed to get a ticket to every game I wanted via mygers. That included an OF and all of the European games

Ah well, last year must have been the anomaly… Feels like a missed opportunity to get one with the low points but we will just have to perceiver over the next couple of years.

Hard to believe but it’s true.

I could post the email trail confirming, but the panty wetters would be straight on to club complaining.
Hardly panty wetters if they have a genuine reason for complaining and it makes no difference to you if, as you say you have, you now have 3 season tickets bought and paid for.

Same mate
If there’s nothing spare near you mate he wont be offered one until he’s 12.

I emailed them a while back moaning that people with 20 points had skipped him in the queue and was I missing some loophole because of his age and they confirmed he had to be 12 to sit himself.

Just incase your wee one is under that age and you’re skinning yourself.

Bit of a pisstake.

Least they could do is give people on WL a heads up before blasting it over social media.

What's the point in MyGers seriously, if you don't get ST you won't build up the points to .... get a ST utter pointless, unless your buying everything possible and even then it's going to take years to get 900+ points.

The amount of work that would go into a 5k increase would be very costly.

It's very rare you can't pick up a ticket for a game out with an old firm or a huge European night.
I don't disagree mate ,it's been talked to death on here about the cost and quite frankly we can't afford it right now ,but we should be looking into it imo

and I agree on a cold Wednesday in November against the likes of Hamilton etc we probably wouldn't have 55/57 k crowds in attendance
but I honestly think we could shift another 5 k season tickets ,especially with the interest in us at present and I don't see that changing any time soon.

If there’s nothing spare near you mate he wont be offered one until he’s 12.

I emailed them a while back moaning that people with 20 points had skipped him in the queue and was I missing some loophole because of his age and they confirmed he had to be 12 to sit himself.

Just incase your wee one is under that age and you’re skinning yourself.
I didn’t know that! He is only 4 so plan waa to get a single seat and let me brother upgrade it to an adult and apply for a seat swap each season closer and closer to where i sit. Cheers for the heads up!

Greg, would it be possible you could get proper answer for the fans on what’s happening with this? Instead of the pish updates people are being fed.

There’s 2 weeks until the season starts and there’s 1 person on this board who has had an offer. Something doesn’t sit right and it would be nice to have a proper update, not even exact, just aN estimated range.

Doubt I’ll get a reply though.
The club have issued an update subsequently.

With the renewal rates at 99% it meant only a few hundred tickets available plus needing to factor in the potential projects.

I think a key thing here is that both this season and last season have been extremes and likely outliers. Last year we had the covid uncertainty and this season the high of the build up to Seville.

Bit of a pisstake.

Least they could do is give people on WL a heads up before blasting it over social media.

What's the point in MyGers seriously, if you don't get ST you won't build up the points to .... get a ST utter pointless, unless your buying everything possible and even then it's going to take years to get 900+ points.
You have the option of not renewing MyGers, if you don't need the early option of buying match tickets, and then waiting until you have a shit load of points from buying match by match before re-joining and hoping you are at the top of the waiting list. Might take years, or there might be another year last year when STs went to those on as low as 50 points.

Put it this way, if there was no MyGers and you went on the WL and worked your way up how long do you think it would take? Same as building up MyGers points, years and years.

The club have issued an update subsequently.

With the renewal rates at 99% it meant only a few hundred tickets available plus needing to factor in the potential projects.

I think a key thing here is that both this season and last season have been extremes and likely outliers. Last year we had the covid uncertainty and this season the high of the build up to Seville.
Uk mortality rates are around 1% - so if turnover is that low it shows incredible loyalty.

Back