Waiting List 22/23

Uk mortality rates are around 1% - so if turnover is that low it shows incredible loyalty.
It’s genuinely around that. It was 98.4% at renewal deadline but the Ticket Centre always Have a flex for people who mess up the their payments etc for a short period so it will be just above that now so confident 99% will be fairly accurate.

It’s incredible. We previously had a 10% drop off each season when I first came in (quite often from the half season tickets)

For those who are on mygers for 2 seasons now what is the benefits you get from shipping out hundreds to the club? If you Attend the majority of games and still don’t get a ST. It’s like you’re taking money and throwing it out the window.
Surely the benefit is being able to attend most of the games?

I’m no fan of the scheme but your post doesn’t make sense. Mygers members can use the ticket buying section of the website to buy a ticket game by game for, as you say, most games can’t they?

For those who are on mygers for 2 seasons now what is the benefits you get from shipping out hundreds to the club? If you Attend the majority of games and still don’t get a ST. It’s like you’re taking money and throwing it out the window.
So you're saying nobody should go to games if they don't have a season ticket as it's a waste of money?

Surely the benefit is being able to attend most of the games?

I’m no fan of the scheme but your post doesn’t make sense. Mygers members can use the ticket buying section of the website to buy a ticket game by game for, as you say, most games can’t they?
You can buy tickets for matches without mygers, can’t you?

People who got season tickets have accumulated more points by buying tickets for longer than two years. Rangers can’t magic up season tickets out of nowhere to give to people

See post #1199, if you feel that way then don't renew MyGers. Your points will still build-up from match-by-match purchases. Just re-join MyGers when you think you've a chance and all your points will be there.

With or without MyGers, getting a ST in the current climate was never going to be easy if you read the SLOs posts. If the early buy window for members isn't of value to you then don't renew MyGers until you think you have a chance of a ST. Simple really.

Id guess having MyGers gets people access to the tickets before others so they get tickets for basically every game and while they have to sit in a different seat each game, its not much different from a ST. Give the club money and attend matches.

Disappointed, but only on just over 500 points so I’m not really surprised. Will hopefully make the cut next year and I’m sure others will too.

I am going to bang the expansion drum though. Vanity projects such as the Edmiston House development, for example, don’t make much sense to me if it takes funding and resources away from even a small, but meaningful capacity increase.

Oh well. Guess I’m staying on low points forever. I won’t be buying game to game as I stay in England so doomed to stay in low points unless I buy things I don’t want

I didn’t know that! He is only 4 so plan waa to get a single seat and let me brother upgrade it to an adult and apply for a seat swap each season closer and closer to where i sit. Cheers for the heads up!
So effectively your brother,as an adult,would get full use of a season ticket bought under a juvenile MyGers membership?
Would any MyGers points get accrued for buying/attending if the ticket was upgraded for every game as the ST holder(a juvenile)obviously wasn’t using it?

So effectively your brother,as an adult,would get full use of a season ticket bought under a juvenile MyGers membership?
Would any MyGers points get accrued for buying/attending if the ticket was upgraded for every game as the ST holder(a juvenile)obviously wasn’t using it?
I would have upgraded it but you make a good point about the points. I guess it wouldn’t have mattered had he received the points for buying it as a ST up front but im not actually sure what happens if I do it on a game by game basis. I guess il find out next season!

If the club is looking at the long game they'd be looking to increase the capacity of the stadium ASAP.

I know plenty guys in their mid 20's/early 30's looking for season tickets. They have potentially 40-50 years of supporting the club so I wouldn't say they should receive less favourable treatment.

Kids with their "Please give me your shirt" pish can do one.
Not to sound cheeky, but where were these guys 6/7 years ago?

The faintest whiff of success and the usual ones come out in force. If anyone in their 20s/30s wanted
If there’s nothing spare near you mate he wont be offered one until he’s 12.

I emailed them a while back moaning that people with 20 points had skipped him in the queue and was I missing some loophole because of his age and they confirmed he had to be 12 to sit himself.

Just incase your wee one is under that age and you’re skinning yourself.
That’s nonsense as my 2 year old (wasnt even 1 when we bought her ST last season) has a ticket on her own.

The faintest whiff of success and the usual ones come out in force. If anyone in their 20s/30s wanted

That’s nonsense as my 2 year old (wasnt even 1 when we bought her ST last season) has a ticket on her own.
6 or 7 years ago these guys could have been in uni, not a job where they had much disposable income, lived away from Glasgow and many more reasons why they didn’t get a season ticket back then. People going on about glory hunters etc cause guys want a season ticket or a ticket to a European game is wrong, guess all the ones who had their season ticket for the last 30 years are also glory hunters as they will have got their ticket during our 9 in row run?

People need to stop trying to put other fans down to make themselves look the bigger and more staunch supporter.

Utter pish, considering the only offer we saw was over 1100 points. But aye, faintest whiff of success. Literally impossible to amass that level of points and be a so-called glory hunter.

Utter pish, considering the only offer we saw was over 1100 points. But aye, faintest whiff of success. Literally impossible to amass that level of points and be a so-called glory hunter.
They could have got a ticket last season, or the year before that, or the year before that.

I’m one of these guys that wasn’t there 6/7 years ago but in the waiting list now. My dad could never afford a season ticket for us then I was at uni and working part time for 4 years so never had weekends free. Now finished uni and in full time employment where I can afford to buy a season ticket and have weekends/weeknights free. Only missed 4 home hames last year but still only on 217 points so will be waiting a good few years at this rate.

They could have got a ticket last season, or the year before that, or the year before that.
They could have, but they didn't. For whatever reason. And any reason is completely valid and they're still within their rights to feel upset they aren't able to get one this season. Such a bizarre opinion you think otherwise.

Id guess having MyGers gets people access to the tickets before others so they get tickets for basically every game and while they have to sit in a different seat each game, its not much different from a ST. Give the club money and attend matches.
It’s not cost effective vs having a season ticket unless you’re comparing against the best seats in GR4 or the main stand.

I get where you’re coming from but anyone who got a season ticket this year must have been attending matches regularly.

I also don’t think the glory hunters actually fork out hundreds to be honest - probably a bit of a myth.

I’m gutted I didn’t get one but I’m new to the list and have only stated attending matches recently. I’m happy to tour the ground for games and wait in line for a season ticket as there are more deserving people than me. Last year was the first time in my life I’ve been able to go to games.

If the guy said he got them, he doesn’t have to prove anything. May have just been incredibly lucky.
People will still get to attend games if they have a season ticket or not. It just shows some people are only interested in the big games when they are suggesting that the money is being wasted buying tickets and not being offered a season ticket.
There’s no unfairness about this. There’s next year and more points to build.

How many points did the offers drop to?

It’s scary how scarce tickets for Ibrox actually are

How many points did the offers drop to?

It’s scary how scarce tickets for Ibrox actually are
Generally accepted it didn’t go below about 1000 MyGers points.

Though we do have one poster who says he joined MyGers this Summer, only had his points for joining, went on the Waiting List and got a call offering him two ST (even though he only wanted one) and then managed to negotiate it up to three STs.

Isn’t FollowFollow a wonderful place?:))

Generally accepted it didn’t go below about 1000 MyGers points.

Though we do have one poster who says he joined MyGers this Summer, only had his points for joining, went on the Waiting List and got a call offering him two ST (even though he only wanted one) and then managed to negotiate it up to three STs.

Isn’t FollowFollow a wonderful place?:))
I’m 1047 and never got an offer. Although I have my boy in f&f with me and he has only just joined so maybe that affected my chances

It’s not cost effective vs having a season ticket unless you’re comparing against the best seats in GR4 or the main stand.
That's Bollocks mate, my ST in MRS cost me £425 last season, 19 league games works out at less than £22.50 per game good value when you consider 2 games against them thrown in

That's Bollocks mate, my ST in MRS cost me £425 last season, 19 league games works out at less than £22.50 per game good value when you consider 2 games against them thrown in
That’s only in certain stands. For a ticket in govan rear or main stand it’s usually £40 per game for league games.

Back