Archive Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 22/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazza

Cheers literally just googled that as was sure it was today they came out but couldn't see anything.

Have they brought back Monday games? Fixtures seem to imply the games could be from the Friday to the Monday

Off topic but anyone any idea when the Serie A fixtures are out? I've had a look but can't find a release date. Going to Sorrento in November and want to take in a game.

Cheers. Makes it easier getting over if it's 'only' spread over the fri-sun
Not bad times Friday to Sunday from Edinburgh with Easyjet as well, granted Sunday 21:45 back might see a few worse for wear!

Not bad times Friday to Sunday from Edinburgh with Easyjet as well, granted Sunday 21:45 back might see a few worse for wear!
Already enquired about a ticket for St Pauli away in October but got told no chance haha

Off topic but anyone any idea when the Serie A fixtures are out? I've had a look but can't find a release date. Going to Sorrento in November and want to take in a game.
Imagine you want a higher level but I nearly went to actually watch Sorrento themselves when I went to Naples a few years ago, ended up following them on Facebook and looks an alright crowd go and follow them in the lower leagues.

Last edited:
Imagine you want a higher level but I nearly went to actually watch Sorrento themselves when I went to Naples a few years ago, ended up following them on Facebook and looks an alright crowd go and follow them in the lower leagues.
Looking at a few options mate, looking at Napoli, Salernitana or Roma/Lazio depending on the fixtures.

We’re in Berlin the weekend of Union v Red Bull. Hoping to pick up a dozen tickets but was reading that Union’s stadium only holds 22k.

Fixtures out.

Bundesliga:

Bundesliga 2:

Anyone looking at going Hamburg, Bundesliga 2 stops from weekend of November 11th and starts up again weekend of Jan 27th.

That's some break, about 10 weeks? Games must be crammed in

That's some break, about 10 weeks? Games must be crammed in
Only 1 midweek matchday all season in Bundesliga 2. Just starting early and ending a little later really. Not really chaotic to be fair. Obviously only having 34 matches helps.

BVB stops season ticket sales​

Since the beginning of June, 55,000 season tickets have been sold to BVB supporters for the upcoming season. As a result, more than two thirds of the 81,365 seats in the stadium are blocked by season ticket holders in home games. Since the visiting fans are entitled to ten percent of the tickets due to the DFL guidelines, the home fans only have around 73,000 seats. Thus, minus the season tickets, only around 18,000 tickets go on sale for day tickets per match day.

No wonder that hardly any season tickets are returned. According to Dortmund, only 200 season tickets were canceled after last season. At least there were a few lucky fans who got off the long waiting list for tickets. Incidentally, the season tickets can only be "inherited" within the family.

According to BVB, ticket prices have increased by 3.1 percent compared to the 2021/22 season. The season ticket on the south stand (Yellow wall) now costs 240 euros. This corresponds to 14.12 euros per game.

Going to Berlin on 7th Aug….. derby is at union on the 6th, even if move it to Sunday be impossible to get tickets :(

Going to Berlin on 7th Aug….. derby is at union on the 6th, even if move it to Sunday be impossible to get tickets :(
No chance there is there, not really much in Bundesliga 2 either unless willing to travel an hour or so.

Just realised it is up and running again this weekend.

HSV's opener today away at Eintracht Brunschweig 12.30 KO.

Will it all end more positively for Hamburg this season?

Just realised it is up and running again this weekend.

HSV's opener today away at Eintracht Brunschweig 12.30 KO.

Will it all end more positively for Hamburg this season?
Little piece on them here:

Ticker for the match:

Watching Hansa on 365 myself, it will be bouncing.

Last edited:
The mighty Armenia kicking off in 10 mins for the first home game of the season.

Hopefully Arminia and HSV can make it up this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back