Fifa 23. Rangers related

bigbob belfast

Just seen a video on YouTube claiming rangers aren’t partnered with konami anymore. The filth as well. Am assuming if that’s the case we should hopefully be licensed in fifa from now on. Anyone be able to confirm this?

Usually the ‘Ibrox’ equivalent is the east point arena or something like that in FIFA but be good to finally have Ibrox in the game for once instead of having to rename the stadium all the time.
Yeah mate have been playing efootball recently and the game in general is garbage. I only continue to play it cus Ibrox is in it and it looks the part. That’s the only thing puts me off fifa, not having Ibrox in it

There’s a third game coming out (name escapes me) that is going to be challenging PES and FIFA. It’ll be like Pro Evo of old, where there’s almost no licenses, but I’m sure I read somewhere they’re in talks with us and the filth to license us.

There’s a third game coming out (name escapes me) that is going to be challenging PES and FIFA. It’ll be like Pro Evo of old, where there’s almost no licenses, but I’m sure I read somewhere they’re in talks with us and the filth to license us.
Yeah mate it’s called ufl. It’s gona be another free to play game. Haven’t heard bout us and filth being in talks with them but as long as we’re in a decent football game that’s all that matters

A lot of our players faces in game are the real ones. But you do get the odd few that are way off, like Ryan jack for example, looks more like Karl from neighbours.
We are usually sponsored in fifa along with the rest of the SPL, it just won't have Ibrox in it like pes has recently.
You can play in just about every shithole English stadium though, seems to have most of their stadiums in it , even some in league 2

A lot of our players faces in game are the real ones. But you do get the odd few that are way off, like Ryan jack for example, looks more like Karl from neighbours.
We are usually sponsored in fifa along with the rest of the SPL, it just won't have Ibrox in it like pes has recently.
You can play in just about every shithole English stadium though, seems to have most of their stadiums in it , even some in league 2
Yeah mate that’s the most disappointing thing bout fifa. Can play at some Mickey Mouse stadiums and our great stadium misses out. I know few people don’t play fifa cus of it

As long as they allow you to shoot into the Copland in the second half. My bug bear when it comes to FIFA/PES. Always shooting to the left in the second half of home pages.
Ino mate they go to the hassle of making the ground look great then forget the smaller detail like that lol

Yeah mate that’s the most disappointing thing bout fifa. Can play at some Mickey Mouse stadiums and our great stadium misses out. I know few people don’t play fifa cus of it
That was the appeal with the last few pes games. You could run out at Ibrox with pretty much the real rangers team.

Would be nice if fifa had Ibrox in it but think it was about 20 odd years since it's had it ,as far as I can remember playing anyway.

Whatever happens with Pro Evo it won't have any effect on FIFA, they don't give a shit about Scottish football. We are now partnered with UFL, so maybe Ibrox will be in that game. Hopefully it's good as Ibrox looked great in Pro Evo.

What…bald?

Have people not realised that the only Rangers players to have 3D scanned likenesses are those that played in FIFA/EA licensed leagues like EPL and Bundesliga?!

I don’t think EA have ever been up to scan players faces while at Rangers. If the deal between Rangers and Konami has ended, I doubt it will change anything in game.

Would love to see Alfie, Jack, Sottar etc with proper likenesses. Ibrox itself would be even better, both are highly doubtful.

Yeah mate have been playing efootball recently and the game in general is garbage. I only continue to play it cus Ibrox is in it and it looks the part. That’s the only thing puts me off fifa, not having Ibrox in it
You need to play it on PC and use the gameplay mods pisses all over fifa.

Get the virtua red patch and you'll get every Club with correct stadium strips crowd chants the lot.

Whatever happens with Pro Evo it won't have any effect on FIFA, they don't give a shit about Scottish football. We are now partnered with UFL, so maybe Ibrox will be in that game. Hopefully it's good as Ibrox looked great in Pro Evo.
PES has practically turned into a free to play mobile game now sadly. Doesn't look good for them if the latest is anything to go by.

EA FIFA don't really have any strong competition at the moment so they can afford to release any old shaite knowing that it will still sell. Been happening for a while now.

That was the appeal with the last few pes games. You could run out at Ibrox with pretty much the real rangers team.

Would be nice if fifa had Ibrox in it but think it was about 20 odd years since it's had it ,as far as I can remember playing anyway.
FIFA 99

Back