MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Union Saint-Gilloise (3-2 agg) - Rangers history-makers break historic European hoodoo! We salute them!

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The idea will be to give the crowd a lift in 60 minutes when we bring him on hopefully we are well on our way to winning it by then.

And if its still 0-0 and we're desperately chasing the game?

Not gonna be that much of a lift then.

How does the away goal rule changing mean things can pan out? I'm still confused by this.
It means even if they score an early goal and we come back to win 3-1,4-2, any sort of result with us in front by two at the end of the 90mins, it's extra time and maybe penalties, before we'd be out, so it's a big bonus. :)

Positive thinking no one gets anywhere with a negative attitude.

Sure, but my view, as history plays out, If we're to progress, we'll need to hit them hard and early.

Rangers are getting through by going at them at a hundred miles an hour and getting an early goal.

Not by keeping it tight and scoring twice in the last 30.

For that reason, the exclusion of our best player is strange, to me.

Amount a folk writing off sands as a disaster at centre half tonight is wild, he’s been solid when been called upon there is season hope he has another cracker tae shut up all the negative folk tonight

Mate I can’t see what everyone else is he is very rash at CB and gets pulled out easily and maybe it’s because he isn’t a CB but I also don’t see this player everyone else is.

Dont know what to think of that selection. But seeing the bench has given me hope. IF we are needing that one goal to get the draw and swing the time hopefully, then bringing Alfie on will lift the crowd and hopefully the team

Slightly nervous at all these 4, 5 and 6 nil predictions.

I think we'll win 1-0 but obviously praying for 3-0 minimum.

Happy with that team,hopefully Gio let's the shackles off Lundstram and I like that midfield. Good strength on the Bench as well.

All that matters is by the end of the 90mins we're in front by at least 2,it does not matter when we score, as long as we win by at least 2 goals.

Not match fit I think I thought he threw in some great crosses when he came on over in the first leg.

I'm not usually one for asking new signings to jump right in, but come on to %^*&.

He played 25 games at Sheffield Utd last season, he's done a pre season, he's had no injuries and he's been with us for 3 and a bit weeks.

How can a 26 year old professional footballer not be ready to play yet?

He was never starting tonight though.

Why not?

The scenario where we go at them from the start and blow them away....thats how we'll do it, if we do it, tonight.

He's come off the bench and scored 3 days ago...why cant he start tonight?

Again, i'll make a prediction, and feel free to ridicule it if it turns out wrong, but Morelos and not Colak will be the one who takes us through, if that is what happens.

Good attacking team with plenty energy there. Im just wondering if Kent is a gamble given he was t ready for Saturday, is he fully fit or are we risking him being out longer. Guess when it’s a must win game of sorts it’s worth the risk.

Sure, but my view, as history plays out, If we're to progress, we'll need to hit them hard and early.

Rangers are getting through by going at them at a hundred miles an hour and getting an early goal.

He clearly just isn’t fit enough. If he was, he would have played as he is our best player.

Why not?

The scenario where we go at them from the start and blow them away....thats how we'll do it, if we do it, tonight.

He's come off the bench and scored 3 days ago...why cant he start tonight?

Again, i'll make a prediction, and feel free to ridicule it if it turns out wrong, but Morelos and not Colak will be the one who takes us through, if that is what happens.
Because he is nowhere near fit enough to start the game yet.

Battle fever needed more tonight than ever from both team and fans. Press, tackle, win the right to impose our game on them. 4-1.

I would have Matondo on the right wing. With Kent on the left and Matondo on the right their defense would would be drawn out and they cant put two on to each of our wingers.

Good attacking team with plenty energy there. Im just wondering if Kent is a gamble given he was t ready for Saturday, is he fully fit or are we risking him being out longer. Guess when it’s a must win game of sorts it’s worth the risk.
Not just a "must win" but a "must scud them".

He is not fit.

What part of that do you not understand

Back