MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Union Saint-Gilloise (3-2 agg) - Rangers history-makers break historic European hoodoo! We salute them!

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Take all that on board.

My thinking was more...its a roll of the dice with Alfie and fitness but one worth taking given the magnitude of whats at stake tonight.

Them lapping up the Champions League millions off our labour whilst we fall at the first hurdle (and i'll be candid, i thought PSV or Monaco would be a test, but not this, over two legs), thats grim for us.
Comes down to the Manager's judgement and, hopefully, he knows Alfie's fitness better than any of us. The nightmare scenario would be starting Alfie tonight, us still failing to qualify and him aggravating the injury and being out for another 6 weeks.

That's something I don't even want to contemplate in all honesty.

We simply cannot play as bad as we did last week. I think a fast start and they may crumble with the crowd bouncing but worried if its another slow start from us we may struggle to get a hold of the game at all. Just do it Rangers please

Comes down to the Manager's judgement and, hopefully, he knows Alfie's fitness better than any of us. The nightmare scenario would be starting Alfie tonight, us still failing to qualify and him aggravating the injury and being out for another 6 weeks.

That's something I don't even want to contemplate in all honesty.
Colak put us out last year and he can put this mob out tonight with the right service.

Alfie with 20 to go if we need one goal to go through!

Must admit i am concerned about the left hand side after last weeks showing, I just hope the lads are absolutely up for it for the entire match

100% effort, play as a team, take shots and show them no respect.
We have everything we need to win this.
4-0 Rangers

If any club have experience breaking down a packed defense it's the Rangers. Control the midfield and wear them down.
Yes we can !

I’ll give you the one last week we’re he lost it at the half way line with it getting stuck under his feet but he did recover it is there any other examples you can think of?

Just don’t see this great player mate I think he is very Rash but as I said he isn’t a CB and that’s what does my head in Gio constantly playing players out of position

McCann talking about getting a strong tackle in straightaway, I like it, but this ref would show a yellow in a heartbeat.

Barisic starting is a worry

He was our weak link first leg

Other than that the lineup looks fine, we should win by a few

Interesting to see how we line up with that starting XI. No obvious sitter next to Lundstrum but no obvious right winger? Maybe Arfield or Lawrence take the hit and play on the right of a 433.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a 4141.

Sooner we get the new players settled and injured players back the better and we can start to bed in a formation/style of play.

Started at 1915hrs. What are you seeing? Have you bought the match? Maybe simply needs a screen Refresh.
hey VB, As you know I'm a big fan of RTv, but I'm just getting a red rotating circle at the "watch live " stage...any thought/ I've NEVER had any issues before. I've cleared cache and cookies, and still feck all. Help!!!
Phew!!! Got it now, Must just be super busy. Thanks for all your input as usual

hey VB, As you know I'm a big fan of RTv, but I'm just getting a red rotating circle at the "watch live " stage...any thought/ I've NEVER had any issues before. I've cleared cache and cookies, and still feck all. Help!!!
Can only guess its the volume of folk logging in at the same time mate.

The 'normal' solution would be logging out, clearing cache/cookies and trying again. You've done that, but it might be worth trying again.

As always, I was logged in ages ago and its playing away absolutely fine.

Cannot believe the overconfidence on here. We’ll be very lucky to score 3 without reply.

With that being said, intae them Rangers!

Back