MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Union Saint-Gilloise (3-2 agg) - Rangers history-makers break historic European hoodoo! We salute them!

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What an absolutely massive result for the Rangers.

Torture to watch mind you, there's certainly a bit of room for improvement there. :)

I'm happy
I'm very happy
I'm really very happy
Well done Rangers, well done Gio and well done the fans tonight. Well done

Well in the record books three nil looks great - no pictures in the results.

Huge win, even if there wasn't the performance we might have hoped for (or thought we needed).

Who would have guessed aimless punts precision far post crosses into the area would have been the difference?

flicking between this thread and the bbc match report sat in a hotel in Norway. the bbc thread shows Tillman and Morelos as being booked, I hope that's p1sh

Just outstanding!

Comeback kings once again Rangers! Feel like I could just forget gravity is a thing and float away :))

What a result, absolutely class. Tom Lawrence has it already, Tillman looks unreal for a 20 year old. Colak with another important goal. This team still has a lot of settling to do as well, we can only get better.

Yaaaaas. Get in there Rangers. Not a great performance, and helped massively by a couple of huge USG blunders, but who gives a shit. We need to improve though. And we will. Tom Lawrence got better and better.

OK now let's get Kent and Alfie's contracts sorted with the £5 million. Oh and maybe that attacking midfielder, another striker and a world class goalie? :D

Brilliant result.

Sands MOTM for me, and great performances from Tillman and Lawrence.
I thought Borna was generally good tonight. Goldson passing a bit scary at times.

Brilliant Rangers.
Had a look at the match thread after 30 mins and ran away from it.

Chill out ffs what a result.

Gio has done something no other Rangers manager has achieved. Not our greatest performance but better than the referee’s at least!

Incredible performance! Well done to The Rangers. We have never come back from being two behind in Europe. Like Craig Moore is saying now, there’s more to come as the guys get up to match sharpness. Take a bow Rangers!

Back