Malik Tillman

him and Lawrence where brilliant tonight…..I have a large collection of butt-plugs

Players who take risks generally will be frustrating but it’s the type of player we’ve been missing for years.

Just meant frustrating in the sense that sometimes he was waiting too long on the ball to feel contact from his opponent.

When he's fully sharp he'll be outstanding though. Buzzing to see him this season.

He started to look a bit leggy in 2nd half so fair play to Gio for moving him centrally and keeping him on the park. What a leap for the goal!

He’s a player I think he can still get sharper and fitter, he’ll be a very good addition

Have we ever had a loan player that has hit the ground running like Tillman. Kent maybe? But Tillman looks so confident on the ball. Play him centrally and we are onto a winner.

IMG-5730.jpg

Drifts in and out but is only going to get better. Very talented player. Great header for the winner.

Let's give him a few games eh. We've heard this before with Coulibaly etc.
Looks clear as day to me he's a player with a massive future mate! Coulibaly, tbh never got the hype.

Early days of course, but lools an excellent player

‘He was rotten tonight’

And to be fair Tillman scored the winner, pretty influential no?
I think you understood what I meant. Over the course of the game other players had more consistently effective performances in determining the direction of the game. I’m not minimising Tillman’s contribution, I just happen to think over the piece other players had a better ninety minutes. I’m away to sit on my porch for a while now.

Some roaster on the match thread said we should have hooked him at half time.

What a player.

He’s a superb footballer, but you can see that when he’s ten minutes deep I. The second half he tires out and drops out the game. Made a huge difference playing through the middle, his best position is the 10.

He will be frighteningly good when he’s up to speed.
I was wanting him hooked for Matondo because I thought he was burst then he leaps like a salmon and sends us through.

Superb.

I think you understood what I meant. Over the course of the game other players had more consistently effective performances in determining the direction of the game. I’m not minimising Tillman’s contribution, I just happen to think over the piece other players had a better ninety minutes. I’m away to sit on my porch for a while now.
That’s all you had to say :))

The original poster said he was rotten, he obviously wasnt.

Well off it? It didn’t always go his way but he’s a player that takes risks. He won’t do the usual safe pass. For someone that has only just turned 20 that was a huge performance. Time to big up our players more.
I personally think he was off the required pace tonight also , I can see magic in the kid and believe he will be outstanding for us , but I’m in agreement that tonight was not on it today .

Have to obviously give him an excuse that he is better in middle than out right .

You can see he needs a run of games but when he gets fully up to speed he is going to be absolutely class.

He sees things other don’t
That flick with his head onto Tav I think it was, on the wing…..how the %^*& he even saw Tav never mind head a pinpoint pass onto him, I’ll never know……,he’s superb

Drifts in and out but is only going to get better. Very talented player. Great header for the winner.
We need to play him central and get the ball to him as often as possible. With him and Lawrence in there we shouldn't need to rely on the wide players to create so much. SPFL cloggers are going to have to rethink their strategy to stop us now and Colak's going to get a few tap ins this season from follow ups.

Back