Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

the board (who some many will credit for CL groups)

will be judged come the end of this year

Tuchel seems to have Todd Boely under the same spell Advocaat had Murray under for a while... "I know we've got Numan, one of the best LB's in football, but I'm telling you David, Michael Ball is absolutely crucial... and a bargain at £6.5m!"

Brendan Rodgers basically came out there and said Leicester can't afford to sign anyone.

Can someone explain that? They received £80m for Maguire a few years ago, a fortune for Fofana as well.

Then you've got the likes of Nottingham Forest signing an entire new squad practically.

Brendan Rodgers basically came out there and said Leicester can't afford to sign anyone.

Can someone explain that? They received £80m for Maguire a few years ago, a fortune for Fofana as well.

Then you've got the likes of Nottingham Forest signing an entire new squad practically.
Think they're about £300m in debt

Whats-App-Image-2022-09-01-at-7-42-14-PM.jpg

Lucky bastard.

Wtf does this mean? Substantial sell on but left on a free and it's a one year deal, so can't sell him?​

Bellerin signs one-year Barca deal​

Hector Bellerin has re-signed for Barcelona on a free transfer from Arsenal.
The deal also includes a substantial sell-on clause for the Gunners if Bellerin was to leave the Nou Camp.
He has signed a one-year deal.

FFP I'd assume from previous years

Forest will have the same problem in a year or two's time

FFP I'd assume from previous years

Forest will have the same problem in a year or two's time

Read that FFP says that a team cant make more than a 105mil loss in a three year period and Leicester have lost 120mil in the last two. So they need a 15mil profit this year to avoid FFP sanctions.

Good mate is Chelsea fan
Four year deal
Nine million
No more I have a large collection of butt-plugs threads
What’s a backhander anyway ?
BB

Is the 15% definitely accurate?

Seems such a strange thing for Chelsea to put in when they never had to

Feel as if I’ve wasted hours and hours of my time on this thread. :confused:

Anyway, it is what it is, just need to get on with it now.

Chelsea gave us a very good deal, when they didn’t have to. Even with both clubs getting fined, we done very well out of it.

IIRC we got £1m when he made his Scotland debut as well.

Reactions: GF1
Good move for him. Brighton are doing really well and they have a very good manager. Could be just the club to get his career going again

Trust the one player to be sold undervalued in the EPL was the one we had 15% on.

Geez even the boy Garner is going for £15m. Gibbs White from Wolves to Forest for £25m and no idea who he even was.

A bargain at EPL prices
Garner is a better player than Gilmour, IMO.

Wtf does this mean? Substantial sell on but left on a free and it's a one year deal, so can't sell him?​

Bellerin signs one-year Barca deal​

Hector Bellerin has re-signed for Barcelona on a free transfer from Arsenal.
The deal also includes a substantial sell-on clause for the Gunners if Bellerin was to leave the Nou Camp.
He has signed a one-year deal.
All a bit stupid unless he's sold in January - though with Barca offloading anyone they can, I wouldn't he surprised if they cashed in then

Maybe it was something that was asked for, to see a bit of benefit for Rangers developing the player?

Reactions: GF1

FFP.

They have a big wage bill but are a relatively small club.

Clubs coming up generally have a very small wage bill so can afford to splash out on transfers. Wages are by far clubs biggest expenses, not transfer fees.

Leicester have also spent a good chunk the last 3-4 years.

Chelsea gave us a very good deal, when they didn’t have to. Even with both clubs getting fined, we done very well out of it.

IIRC we got £1m when he made his Scotland debut as well.
Outstanding.

I thought it was just £500k

All a bit stupid unless he's sold in January - though with Barca offloading anyone they can, I wouldn't he surprised if they cashed in then
Surely he can let contract rum out and 10 minutes later sign a new one a s 'free agent' and arsenal get nothing anyway.

Mental

I think the Chelsea owner wanted to loan him out but Billy himself insisted on a permanent deal.

I hope he does well there. Bags of ability.
I think Brighton having already had a Chelsea player on loan couldn’t have another anyway? Think that contributed to the permanent move.

Reactions: CF4
Outstanding.

I thought it was just £500k
So what have we got in total for him, was initial fee not aroun £2mil so likely around £3-4mil so not bad at all.

Him and Patterson have made us some dough from our academy when it was in a state of coming out of neglect. Not bad at all!

Back