Sportscene

Coisty09

Official Ticketer
Those highlights made it look like the match was close!!!
Thompson: ‘Cammy Devlin just went over the edge’
Miller: ‘I don’t believe he is trying to hurt Matondo’
They also focused on Hearts defending for our goals. No mention of Colak playing the ball out to Kent and running ion to meet the cross.
Ginger Fanta Baws saying McLean right to rule Arfield’s goal out but at least Kenny Miller said it was a goal.

They also focused on Hearts defending for our goals. No mention of Colak playing the ball out to Kent and running ion to meet the cross.
Ginger Fanta Baws saying McLean right to rule Arfield’s goal out but at least Kenny Miller said it was a goal.
The reasons that I stopped watching that crap a good few years ago.

This is how they control the refs. The coward today made decisions based on how the media would perceive them. He had no choice but to send that lady's front bottom off but if he didn’t they would of made excuses for him.
I know this isn’t a popular view on here but I disagree.

I think he made the decisions he thought was right, but like the rest of the refs in this country, he just isn’t very good.

There were two big, game changing calls to make today. One, the red card, he got right, the other, our third “goal”, he got wrong.

First time I've put it on in ages and it was off within 5 minutes, remembered why I don't watch it in the first place and just watch highlights of the other matches on YouTube . Every rangers goal poor defending by the opposition. Didn't watch on but no doubt every bheast move was fantastic attacking unstoppable football. It should have been switched off as soon as I seen that bitter ginger basturt sat there tbh. I suppose when we have a rancid bheast basturt in charge of its production we shouldn't really be surprised.

I think he made the decisions he thought was right, but like the rest of the refs in this country, he just isn’t very good.

There were two big, game changing calls to make today. One, the red card, he got right, the other, our third “goal”, he got wrong.
It’s the difference in how decisions is perceived by the media that means that the third goal would of always been a goal for the 19th Century Terrorists whilst it could be chopped off for us.
You don’t need to have hindsight to know how Stewart and co’s reaction would of been if that goal was chopped of for sportscenes 19th Century Terrorist 11.

Anyone know the name of this useless commentator on the St Boo v Livi game?
He is terrible…..

Meanwhile, and attendance of 5,366.
Absolutely sell out Saturday.

Honestly baffling how folk are still surprised of they’re coverage of us it’s never going to be positive no matter the result all folk that watch it are boosting their figures they don’t like us and will do everything they can to make us look poor, the best thing folk can do is stop watching it and commenting on it it’s only either going to annoy you or boost they’re figures.

It humours me how anti-Rangers they are. Ginger pubes will be grunting into his pillow the night because we Skelped Hearts and his mentally challenged heroes were dug shite yet again. Hahahahahahahahaha. Up ye.

We should all put our differences aside and pray that Joe Hart is OK.

giphy.gif

Stonewall penalty he missed as well

It was a disgrace of a stamp on Matondo from Devlin. You could see him (Devlin) saying sorry to Gio when he was sent off. Don't know why Gio was clasping his face should have planted the head on the wee arsehole. I should know better to bite to they sportscene cunts it's well beyond parody now.

There was also the penalty we should have had in the first couple of minutes but I'll be fair to the ref the linesman had the better view

The scum got lucky today mcgregor missing for their next game

Hopefully disrupts them

Aberdeen looked good the day they have picked up some decent home wins plenty of goals

Anyone who thinks that the Arfield goal decision was correct is either a brainless moron or a Rangers hater.
Maybe both.

Tbf to Miller, he highlighted the problems Arfield and Colak interchanging throughout the game caused Hearts and he also said Rangers played very well.

Back