Non-Rangers Winter transfer thread 22/23

EPL just fries my head these days

Moises Caicedo - age 21
First-team games played for Brighton - 31 so far (on only one season)
Cost from Independiente Ecuador - £4million

Arsenal have a bid of £60million knocked back today

Dafuq's happening? :oops:

If Nisbet has changed his mind because another club now want him, you'd think it has to be a higher Championship club down south or it's Celtic. No chance it's someone in the EPL.

EPL just fries my head these days

Moises Caicedo - age 21
First-team games played for Brighton - 31 so far (on only one season)
Cost from Independiente Ecuador - £4million

Arsenal have a bid of £60million knocked back today

Dafuq's happening? :oops:

Are you new to football?

Not sure if already mentioned, but Semenyo jas signed for Bournemouth for £10.5m.

A player both ourselves and that lot were linked with over the past 18 months.

Be telling if Nisbet plays against sheep tomorrow, and be hilarious if he did and picked up another injury, leave junkies without a striker and the money

Hibs will be raging as bet with this and porteous lined up to go they will have promised something to the manager and now he will be shafted.

Delightful.

Caicedo pushing for Arsenal. First time I saw him play was in the opener against MU and thought he looked a cracking player.

Partey has had a decent season but Arsenal will probably need another midfielder soon.
He would be a tremendous signing and a bit like Trossard in sense he will make Brighton huge profits and settle in quickly to Arsenals way of playing.

I genuinely don't see it with Gordon.

Runs fast in a straight line and that seems to be it.

I don't see it either, 8 goals in 90 games so far at the age of 21...

Another bang average English EPL player who is being sold for a stupidly large fee who's career won't amount to anything.

Latest posts

Back