Asda Bearsden

I met and chatted to Bruno Alves in there a couple of days before the 2-3 Old Firm game at Ibrox, I absolutely despise Lustig.....I hate him more than any other Celtic player. Loathe the guy!

Just sauntering out of the entrance and the alarm goes off. FFS I thought, only to turn round and the bold Lustig is behind me. I gave him a wry grin and carried on while he had to get his trolley checked out, to his embarrassment. Where’s you police hat now ya fud! Made my day.
Ps only recognised him due to that ridiculous moustache.

Did you remember to take bags?.....

The OP:

he-said-my-story-was-cool-and-called-me-bro-24603264.png

Just sauntering out of the entrance and the alarm goes off. FFS I thought, only to turn round and the bold Lustig is behind me. I gave him a wry grin and carried on while he had to get his trolley checked out, to his embarrassment. Where’s you police hat now ya fud! Made my day.
Yes officer, when the alarm went off, I saw this gentleman throw 3 packages to someone waiting outside. This happened just before the security guard came rushing out.

Bearsden has gone downhill with these cvunts living there.

Funnily enough bearsden asda seems to be a favourite for a lot of the unwashed players. Remember seeing kayal looking awkward as %^*& when a crowd of lads about 10 year old swarmed him (insert joke here).

I saw Charlie Adam outside that Asda the day he was expected to leave us. I felt like telling him to make sure he didn't miss his taxi. I couldn't stand him (as a player) at the time.

Did you hide the mentally challenged birthday cakes behind the Rangers cakes?

That's what's important when visiting Asda

Back