Asda Bearsden

Saw Neil Lennon in Hamilton Sainsbury's yesterday. Had a wry chuckle as not only did he have to wait in the queue but he was behind me?! I gazed him a gazely stare. He ignored me completely but I could sense his rage and embarrassment. Don't think he'll be visiting that purveyor of groceries again in a hurry. One up for the teddies...

I saw Daniel Cousin in Bearsden Asda
He had about 20 bottles of chocolate milk in his trolley and thats all.

He was fucking massive. Built like a boxer

Saw Neil Lennon in Hamilton Sainsbury's yesterday. Had a wry chuckle as not only did he have to wait in the queue but he was behind me?! I gazed him a gazely stare. He ignored me completely but I could sense his rage and embarrassment. Don't think he'll be visiting that purveyor of groceries again in a hurry. One up for the teddies...

I can top that - I was in the chip shop tomorrow night, and who popped in,......but the bold Lou Macari.
He asked for a fritter supper- the big chap behind the counter comes out with the immortal line:
‘Nae Fritters Pal’
I gave him a cheeky wee smile.
Nae luck ya prick (I thought to myself).
He had to get a chicken supper and a can of Coke.
I showed him!!
No surrender! WATP

Last edited:
PS ‘Asda Bearsden’....

giphy.gif

You blew it big time OP.

The ideal photo opportunity presents itself, one of security guards rifling through a beast's shopping and the makings of a legendary thread is born, but instead of whipping the phone out you're too busy grinning wryly at the glaikit big c unt.

What a dissy.

Literally my most hated Cėltic player
Above Brown & Lennon easily.

He’s a fuckwhit of a guy
Always the first trying to incite trouble, I can take it from someone like Brown or Griffiths who are at least decent.
He’s honking
And looks stupid as well.
Fucking Ikea lady's front bottom

Just sauntering out of the entrance and the alarm goes off. FFS I thought, only to turn round and the bold Lustig is behind me. I gave him a wry grin and carried on while he had to get his trolley checked out, to his embarrassment. Where’s you police hat now ya fud! Made my day.
Ps only recognised him due to that ridiculous moustache.

This is what FF was invented for.

"Seen a Sellick player. Smiled at him."

The OP writes the stories for River City, that sounds like an award winner tae me.

A saunterer with a wry smile and a taste for Chianti and flava beans. Lustig would never have been seen ever again or if he would've he'd have been hauf eaten.

Now there's a story.

Can just about let the OP off if he at least put the Rangers cakes on top of the Celtic ones and then went and hid the Celtic views and copies of the National........

Just sauntering out of the entrance and the alarm goes off. FFS I thought, only to turn round and the bold Lustig is behind me. I gave him a wry grin and carried on while he had to get his trolley checked out, to his embarrassment. Where’s you police hat now ya fud! Made my day.
Ps only recognised him due to that ridiculous moustache.

You big flirt.

tart

I used to serve Stillian Petrov quite often in Safeway at Partick.

He would pay with £50 notes which I ALWAYS had to get checked by my supervisor, who was often nowhere to be found.

LAD.

I served billy mcneil once in safeways in newlands,didn't say hello or goodbye as per company policy. He knew the score when he walked out and never went through my checkout again.
Ps he bought digestives

In keeping with the spirit of this thread I have a tale to share.

I used to deliver for a Greek restaurant, Wes Fod was a regular customer. Never said hello, never tipped, never even so much as a wry smile.

Rangers player or no, if you don't tip I'm pishin through your letterbox

I can add to this. Just been to Morrison's on PRW and saw Tonmy Sheridan and his bird

My mate hates him so got evidence

Dj21BeQ_d.jpg

I used to deliver for a Greek restaurant, Wes Fod was a regular customer. Never said hello, never tipped, never even so much as a wry smile.

Most footballers nowadays are pretty much all wankers regardless what team they play for... it’s the im famous thing I think.

I know a guy who got tickets for the old firm semi final off Zelalem when he played for us and he charged him for them! Thought that was a bit shite tbh. Guy must have been on a couple of grand a week being an arsenal player.

Back