Official Non Rangers Transfers Summer 2023

Andy Irving formally of Hearts now playing in the Austrian Prem League has signed for West Ham apparently. Some move for him, just turned 23.

Maybe mate. He does say at the press conference that he doesn’t expect ‘many more’. Suppose that could be 1 more on top of the portugal boy

I don’t think you’d have got a bet on them signing more players than us this window and indeed spending £8m on centre half’s and bringing an EPL defender in as cover in same position!

Before anyone starts, I’m simply pointing out nobody would have predicted this!

Burnley signing Maatsen on loan with obligation to buy for £31.5M - mental money for a 21 year old LB.
He’s only got two PL substitute appearances to his name and that’s this season.

Spent the last two seasons on loan in the Championship and the season before in League One.

Transfer prices have been broken for years but they seem to be getting crazier and crazier.

It’s not, he’s on £25k a week and doesn’t play, we’ve 6 central defenders at the club. What’s nonsense is the idea of signing another without moving at least one on. Given he’s a high earner and not playing / looking like playing then of course he’s the stumbling block

Not his fault, it’s in hindsight ours for spending a reported £4m and over £100k a month on wages for him
I don't doubt Davies is a high earner.
Other posts on this thread suggest 20k a week.
I love it when posters suggest to know our players weekly wage!
Is it common knowledge what they are on?
Do your mates know what you earn?
It's our fault for giving him high wages and a 4 year contract. Not good enough I will accept but if the stories regarding family with cancer are true.
Do you really see us forcing him to move?.
Guy needs stability from his employer whilst he copes with more important things in life.

Those cunts making another 2 signings today
Just caught a few minutes of the endless Transfer Window nonsense on Sky Sports, a young girl, (It's always a young girl these days) was chatting to some chap who played a few games for Liverpool about 10 years ago, and who's been dining out on it ever since, (anybody remember Clayon Blackmore or Micky Thomas), and she actually said to this bloke, (who's name escapes me), "Happy Final Transfer Window Day!" I kid you not.

I don't doubt Davies is a high earner.
Other posts on this thread suggest 20k a week.
I love it when posters suggest to know our players weekly wage!
Is it common knowledge what they are on?
Do your mates know what you earn?
It's our fault for giving him high wages and a 4 year contract. Not good enough I will accept but if the stories regarding family with cancer are true.
Do you really see us forcing him to move?.
Guy needs stability from his employer whilst he copes with more important things in life.
It’s widely reported he’s on £25k, if it’s £20k then not a whole lot of difference Ffs

Can you not tell I’m in agreement with you?! As “it’s not his fault” comment shows, and I’ve said it’s our fault…..confusing post o_O

Guy doesn’t want to leave clearly and of course can’t be forced, I’ve not said otherwise?!

It’s widely reported he’s on £25k, if it’s £20k then not a whole lot of difference Ffs

Can you not tell I’m in agreement with you?! As “it’s not his fault” comment shows, and I’ve said it’s our fault…..confusing post o_O

Guy doesn’t want to leave clearly and of course can’t be forced, I’ve not said otherwise?!
I'm agreeing mate.
IF the cancer rumours are true, it's a reason the guys head is not in football.
I just don't get how everyone knows what every player earns.
I've yet to see a reliable list on Rangers players earnings.
People talk, they emblish and understate at times.
It's all hearsay

Looking back over the years you had Buffon going for at the time crazy money and CR7 going to Real Madrid for circa £80mil was it?

I think the one that destroyed values was the Neymar and Mbappe moves, £160mil was just stupid.

A normal fee in the EPL seems about £50mil, we keep saying the bubble will burst but I dont think it ever will unless the way we watch games changes.
It will once the Saudis get in through the back door to the Champions league & allowed to play in UEFA competitions , the EPL are starting to raise concerns just now about the Saudis influence in taking player's away from their league even the allegedly best league in the world can't compete with that Saudi money .

I'm agreeing mate.
It's all hearsay

The "rumour" is 100% true.

It will once the Saudis get in through the back door to the Champions league & allowed to play in UEFA competitions , the EPL are starting to raise concerns just now about the Saudis influence in taking player's away from their league even the allegedly best league in the world can't compete with that Saudi money .
Maybe the arabs will not invest in EPL clubs or Euro clubs in future get a degree of normailsation

A crap reserve centre back and a b team player winds you up?
We are rightly moaning about our business but i have found their business this summer a bit bizarre.

Whats that 9 or 10 new signings that they have made? For about 16-17m.

I honestly thought they would only sign a few and those would be high fee type signing ( in the 7-10m range).

They have ended up doing a 'rebuild'.

We are rightly moaning about our business but i have found their business this summer a bit bizarre.

Whats that 9 or 10 new signings that they have made? For about 16-17m.

I honestly thought they would only sign a few and those would be high fee type signing ( in the 7-10m range).

They have ended up doing a 'rebuild'.
They’ve spent £20m.

Haksabanovic leaving them for what they paid as well.

I'm agreeing mate.
It's all hearsay

If this is about his wife, the last I read she was OK.

Was impressed by him whenever I saw Forest live and scored a couple of cracking goals.

As mental as it sounds, probably good value considering the EPL market now.

Burnley signing Maatsen on loan with obligation to buy for £31.5M - mental money for a 21 year old LB.

At what point did the system break for transfers? Which transfer has triggered all these ridiculous moves and prices?
Andy Carroll - 35 million 2011. For me that was start of it all.

EPL Summer Transfer Window

Departures: 262
default_wappen_abgaenge_gruen.png

Income: €1,404,753,589
Income per club: €70,237,679
Income per player: €5,361,655

Arrivals: 268
default_wappen_zugaenge_rot.png

Transfer expenses: €2,604,540,000
Expenditures per club: €130,227,000
Expenditures per player: €9,718,433
Total balance

default_wappen_gesamt_blau.png

Total balance: €-1,199,786,411
Balance per club: €-59,989,321
Balance per player: €-4,356,778

EPL Summer Transfer Window

Departures: 262
default_wappen_abgaenge_gruen.png

Income: €1,404,753,589
Income per club: €70,237,679
Income per player: €5,361,655

Arrivals: 268
default_wappen_zugaenge_rot.png

Transfer expenses: €2,604,540,000
Expenditures per club: €130,227,000
Expenditures per player: €9,718,433
Total balance

default_wappen_gesamt_blau.png

Total balance: €-1,199,786,411
Balance per club: €-59,989,321
Balance per player: €-4,356,778
Absolutely disgusting tbh.

'Spurs make Chalobah approach'​

Tottenham have inquired about signing Chelsea's Trevoh Chalobah on loan, according to transfer expert Fabrizio Romano.
The report claims the deal could be difficult to do due to the clubs being rivals.
It also adds that Nottingham Forest have not given up hope of signing the defender on a permanent transfer.

Schmeichel leaves Nice​

Kasper Schmeichel has left OGC Nice after his contract was cancelled by mutual consent, the Ligue 1 club have confirmed.
The 36-year-old made 46 appearances in all competitions in his one and only season at Allianz Riviera.

Schmeichel leaves Nice​

Kasper Schmeichel has left OGC Nice after his contract was cancelled by mutual consent, the Ligue 1 club have confirmed.
The 36-year-old made 46 appearances in all competitions in his one and only season at Allianz Riviera.
Plenty of time to weigh up his options. Surely won't move today.

Back