Official Michael Beale Contract terminated

Relieved he's gone, angry it took until now for them to do what anyone with a braincell could see had to be done after PSV, anxious about who they will replace him with as I have 0 faith that they are even remotely competent.

I’m sure he’s a decent enough guy, but I think he was guessing at what was needed as a manager. Onwards and upwards.

It’s obvious that the folk on FF have never hired anyone judging by the reactions here. You don’t hire someone expecting them to screw the organization up as quickly as MB has. TBH, he has cost us a fortune on bad transfers and his and his team’s compensation. Davis is a Rangers man through and through and Rae is there because of his coaching certificates.It looks as if the Board wanted a change after the papes game and were sounding him and Davis out so, good on the Board. Now,we wait until the next break for new names to pop up. Interesting times, grasshoppers.

Davis has the rught class and temprament to he a Rangers manager. Hope he nails it.
Class and temperament are hardly the only qualities to be manager of a club of our size. We don't need another inexperienced project manager at the helm. At the moment I don't know who I want as I just feel depressed about the current situation despite agreeing that Michael Beale's time was up mainly due to player acquisitions but then we should have had a DoF in place.

Most were happy at that over the summer as MB was putting his own stamp on things.

Alarm bells rang when we were looking at a 3rd choice Feynoord striker and a 3 in 3 years guy.

That's when I thought what are you thinking.

Even shankland would provide a better option than these 4 forwards and Dowell too
Nope. Called selling colak as a big error from my sun lounger on Florida at the time.
He was a man on course for 30 goal season before injury. Beale thought he didn't play the right way and he wouldn't build a team to suit him.
Scandalous

As I said before I wanted Beale as I thought he could have been a great manager. How wrong was I? I think he is a coach and not a manager. Maybe he will still try to be. We were maybe too big a club and too early in his career. Anyway, disappointing that it didn't work. The board have a hell of a job finding the next manager as he has to be the right fit this time.

If you can’t laugh then there’s no point. Life is too short. Let’s look to the future and maybe this time we get it right.
No one's suggesting you can't have a laugh in life. Others might just think those comments aren't that funny, particularly as they are the sort of things those from across the city hit out with.

Nope. Called selling colak as a big error from my sun lounger on Florida at the time.
He was a man on course for 30 goal season before injury. Beale thought he didn't play the right way and he wouldn't build a team to suit him.
Scandalous

There was nothing wrong with selling Colak. He’s a sub in Serie B for Parma. Same with all the other guys who left.

The big problem was the signings brought in to replace them.

It's not nice to see people lose their job, honestly. But, it was for the best. We have been beyond awful this season under Beale, Rangers made the right call here.

Class and temperament are hardly the only qualities to be manager of a club of our size. We don't need another inexperienced project manager at the helm. At the moment I don't know who I want as I just feel depressed about the current situation despite agreeing that Michael Beale's time was up mainly due to player acquisitions but then we should have had a DoF in place.
Beale had neither the class or temperament to be Manager of our club. A disastrous and shameful appointment.

If he’s in before the International break then he has a fortnight to work with the players. If somehow we can go unbeaten until then it gives him a chance. These players now have the chance, as professionals, to show they can succeed at this club. The next few weeks will tell us what these players are made of.
The board must then back the manager in getting the football side of the business functioning.
Good post, If we can get to the international break unbeaten which will be a feat in itself tbh the way we're playing then the board must have a new experienced manager in place.

Surely they've been sounding someone out because the writing has been on the wall from the start of the season regarding Beale.

The thing is, they really need to get it right this time. This manager merry go round has to stop.

I'm no expert but we might have to pay for a top manager. I know it's hard to attract them due to our financial restraints and the league we play in, but we do have some selling points.

We're a massive club with a massive fanbase who play in Europe every or most seasons.

The board need to go all out and get a top experienced manager to take our club back to where it should be. Winning league and domestic titles for a start.

The majority knew he should have been gone after the recent defeat by them.

Only the deluded, and that includes the usual suspects on here who tell us constantly everything will come good. Plus of course the board who have no clue how to run the club thought otherwise.

Too late again just as it was last year, and have absolutely no faith in them to make a good appointment.

Binning Beale is only part of the problems we have.
We know that, but now he's gone it should eradicate some of the problems he created.

I said this earlier, we should have jumped at the chance to get out during the summer rather than back him.

All the games against them minus the last one at home was warning enough he just didn’t have it.
Unfortunately that win at home bought him more time and turned around a lot of people’s views of him. If not that it at least gave some false optimism (to myself included and I didn’t want him as manager).

If we’d been beaten that day we may be in very different place.

There was nothing wrong with selling Colak. He’s a sub in Serie B for Parma. Same with all the other guys who left.

The big problem was the signings brought in to replace them.
He was doing the business here, which is all that counts.
We have signed players from better leagues who are really struggling

Beale was doomed after the shameful display against the yahoos. Everything since then has just hastened his departure.

I’d just like to say, I definitely have not given up this season. I believe we can a tune out of this fiddle, and Steven Davis may well be the man to start that process.

The very best of British to him

Back