Strange goings on at a Primary school in Glasgow

TN8

Won't name it, but a mate has a young relative who attends a non-denominational school in Glasgow. The wee fella went to school one day all excited he was getting football in P.E/gym.

Came home sulking and told his mum and dad he didn't enjoy it because "the teacher made us use Celtic balls".

On further investigation the school did indeed provide a bag full of official Yahoo merchandise footballs for the kids to play with. After one wee guy allegedly having his own Rangers ball that he brought in confiscated.

The boys dad is wanting to contact the school to question it. His missus thinks he's overreacting and will look like a prick if he does.

Is this normal behaviour from the school or is something sinister going on?

Won't name it, but a mate has a young relative who attends a non-denominational school in Glasgow. The wee fella went to school one day all excited he was getting football in P.E/gym.

Came home sulking and told his mum and dad he didn't enjoy it because "the teacher made us use Celtic balls".

On further investigation the school did indeed provide a bag full of official Yahoo merchandise footballs for the kids to play with. After one wee guy allegedly having his own Rangers ball that he brought in confiscated.

The boys dad is wanting to contact the school to question it. His missus thinks he's overreacting and will look like a prick if he does.

Is this normal behaviour from the school or is something sinister going on?

Some wee mentally challenged PE teacher is at it IMO & obviously promoting the team he supports hoping it will rub off on the kids.

I'd be right in there demanding to get this sorted if it was me mate.

Which part of the city?

Our own tim head teacher’s first action was to get the team strip as close to Celtic’s as he could.

The dad knows a couple of the other parents and is going to sound them out first before he brings it up. He's conscious of looking like an arsehole but he's fuming.
That's the thing though. The school/teacher will no doubt try and portray him as the extremist sectarian bigot and make him out to be in the wrong.

But imo he's perfectly entitled to complain. Especially given the Rangers ball being confiscated.

The dad knows a couple of the other parents and is going to sound them out first before he brings it up. He's conscious of looking like an arsehole but he's fuming.

All he has to do , if he wants to avoid conflict for the wife, is contact them under the guise of ensuring that his son would be able to bring any Rangers merchandise to school as he’s “desperate to bring his new ball/bag/cup” in.

If rejected, he can “seek clarification :D” on last weeks little incident.

Nationalists and Tims been at this game. Getting propanda material in schools. If Schools dont allow school colours Celtic branded footballs should also be banned.

That is the right action. Point out the hypocrisy of the school banning team colours then making the kids play with Celtic balls. You can’t have your cake and eat it as the pe teacher appears to be trying to do here.

If the school claim that Celtic donated them for the kids to use. Say very calmly “ok. That’s not so bad. Did anyone get in touch with other clubs to get other supplies? If not I will get in touch with all other Scottish football teams (don’t make it a Celtic v rangers thing) and see what else is forthcoming”.

What they want is for you to feel like a bigot for questioning it. It's a well known tactic to silence then take over.
Just think for a moment what it'd be like if the scenario was reversed...... There would be no holding back from some crash barrier parent playing the "victimising my kid" card, and this school is pyoor bigots man!!
I think the dad is taking the right approach by running it past other likeminded parents to get a feel for it, but he should IMHO still draw attention to this indoctrination by stealth tactic.
Don't give them any easy ride.
Let's Go!!

Tell your mate to give the wee man a Rangers ball to take to school for P.E.
If the same thing happens again, then he should get right round there asking for an explanation.

That's the thing though. The school/teacher will no doubt try and portray him as the extremist sectarian bigot and make him out to be in the wrong.

But imo he's perfectly entitled to complain. Especially given the Rangers ball being confiscated.
Pretty sure it's the policy in all schools, my youngest is at high school and the kids are not allowed to wear a Rangers or celtc top when doing PE, but you can wear a Scotland top, I would assume this would also apply to any sporting equipment with Rangers or celtc branding.

If the school has a policy regarding football tops,then start asking the question as to why there using celtc balls.

I consider myself to be quite reasonable and logical, and I would not be happy with this.

I always thought schools were a "no football colours" environment, so this simply should not happen.

My son would not be impressed.

This is what they do, project their bigotry onto those just looking for a fair deal.

Nationalists and Tims been at this game. Getting propanda material in schools. If Schools dont allow school colours Celtic branded footballs should also be banned.
I was just about to come on and post similar.
Remember Wee Nippy getting primary school kids to put SNP logos on the wee cakes they'd baked.
They're also quite active in getting Nationalist propaganda into schools and young parents homes by any means necessary.
No doubt this character that insists on using sellik gear in PE will be the Head of Department.
Non Papists just don't get promoted posts in non dom schools anymore.
Welcome to life in modern day Scotland!
:(

Could it be that they ran some sort of course and gave them promo materials?

The Gers ball being confiscated is wrong and needs questioned...

These actions, from that one school and that one teacher, have given birth to countless mentally challengeds of all age groups that they have now infected.

They swarm and them they warm. #Paedo class of all ages

I was just about to come on and post similar.
Remember Wee Nippy getting primary school kids to put SNP logos on the wee cakes they'd baked.
They're also quite active in getting Nationalist propaganda into schools and young parents homes by any means necessary.
No doubt this character that insists on using sellik gear in PE will be the Head of Department.
Non Papists just don't get promoted posts in non dom schools anymore.
Welcome to life in modern day Scotland!
:(

Oh yes, ‘Scottish wars of independence’ on the agenda, those that gave all in two world wars off it.

Sleakit, bitter bastards.

Sleekit bastards have been donating balls to primary schools for a while now targeting the next generation of mentally challenged.Anyone complaining about it is left looking like the wrong yin because "the kids miss out".They can donate all the unbranded footballs they like but that won't happen.

Furnish the lad with a sabre to burst said balls in front of the mono-browed scum PE teacher....once had a wee short arse Tim PE teacher hit me across the back of my knuckles with the hard part of a badminton racket! He subsequently got smacked on the head with the one I had in my hand .....fast forward an hour later and my auld boy was patting me on the back in the headmaster room in front of the Heady and the Short arse.....congratulating me on not taking it any further as he would have dragged said short arse all about the gym hall lol......the look on both their faces will never leave me pmsl.

Faither should get fcking torn into them. If it happens to my 3 year old when he goes i'll create carnage.

Seriously?....is this true?

To be honest I can only go with my own experience. My kids have been inundated with the former yet have been taught nothing of the latter at primary school.

They have even started spouting some nationalist propaganda which we’ve nipped in the bud but you can see the game they are playing.

Take the angle that no corporate entity should be forcing their brand into the education system.

WHSmith jotters? Coca Cola providing "refreshments"? McDonalds free lunches? No, no one would have that. Why would branded PE equipment be any different?

It's a state school, not a fking advertising opportunity.

I would ask to speak to the head regarding an issue of inequality and then at meeting calmly ask what the policy is on equal rights etc and ask for a copy of the schools policy. They will sh!te themselves. Then explain why you wanted meeting and that it will probably be in breach of school policy explain calmly that you will now contact the education authority. You will get a result as im sure head doesn't know about pe teachers actions us the last thing any head will want is focus on their school. Its not being arsey its looking after your wean. My daughter was getting bullied and i approached school and was fobbed off with all excuses. Finally i told them i was going to head of local education authority as theyd had their chance to resolve it and failed...phone call within 10 minutes of my email...problem sorted. I dont care what the head or school think of me cos my wean is now happy going to school and no longer bullied. Apologies for length of post

Last edited:
Back