German National Team ends 70 year partnership with Adidas

That must be have been one of if not the longest sponsorship deals in history

I suppose change is good

West-Germany-1990.png

One of the best World Cup kits of all time.

Wonder what changes Nike will make to the national flag to make it more inclusive?

Answers on a post card please.
It wouldn't surprise me if they did to be honest.

It's the Saudia arabia flag they'd be afraid to change.

Still see Germany as an "enemy" of the UK and could never wear one of their strips. Same with Argentina. Both iconic kits but not for me. Surprised it's not Puma.

And Adidas have sullied their reputation in recent years anyway with their association with the mhanks.
Agree...Germany and Argentina both great kits but I'd never wear them .

They should introduce a rule where international teams can only wear shirts made by a company from their own country. Would add some entertainment to the international game seeing a lot more variety (but mainly for how shite so many of them would be).

They should introduce a rule where international teams can only wear shirts made by a company from their own country. Would add some entertainment to the international game seeing a lot more variety (but mainly for how shite so many of them would be).

Kelme for Spain.

Booooo!!

Being nearly 70 myself, I have gone through life with Germany always having great players & teams, always in Adidas & usually brilliant strips & tracksuits (& boots).

A great partnership, so…Nike can do one!

Surprising move that considering Die Mannschaft have their own section at the massively impressive Adidas Campus at Herzogenaurach called Home Ground which was constructed as a place for them to be based for international games.

Adidas got current German national players like Manuel Neuer to help with the design of it to meet the needs and requirements of the players. Was originally constructed for Euro 2020 but it’s been kept on since then and is also their base for the Euro’s this summer.

Surprising move that considering Die Mannschaft have their own section at the massively impressive Adidas Campus at Herzogenaurach called Home Ground which was constructed as a place for them to be based for international games.

Adidas got current German national players like Manuel Neuer to help with the design of it to meet the needs and requirements of the players. Was originally constructed for Euro 2020 but it’s been kept on since then and is also their base for the Euro’s this summer.
Went on a bit of a pilgrimage to Herzogenaurach last year, it’s an incredible set up.

Back