The Senior Leadership Group

Goldson, Tav and Lundstram have had a this odd, coveted and cosy bubble for years now and delivered failure after failure.

Barisic is another who has been here for years and served up the same muck.

They need to be removed for us to have any sustained success.
They are the biggest problem.

Dessers is also a massive fucking problem

Tav needs dropped out the team and Sterling play in place.

He is a major liability.

But he won't be dropped because he is Tav.

Goldson should have went when is contract expired a couple of years back. It was a rerun of the Kyrgiakos scenario from years ago. Couldn’t find a club and stuck with us as a last option.

The Lundstram contract saga has the hallmarks of being the same thing. Today should be the day that Phil decides against giving him a new contract.

If lundstram wants to be our highest paid player I would thank him for his service and pay for his flight down south, tav well I cant wait for the “we’ll learn from this” soundbites and the goldson/souttar pairing looks like a bombscare waiting to happen every attack.

I agree it’s time for sweeping changes however, the full backs and midfield left our CH’s and Butland massively exposed!!

Its on those players and the manager for selecting them

Tav, for all his goals and contributions, has another year left.

Goldson should be first out the door followed by Barasic with Lundstrum right behind.

Same old shite from the same old faces.

Goldson must have creamed his pants when we offered him a new deal and the wage he is on.

He waited and waited realised nobody down south was stupid enough then we sign him up.

Is it a shock that from a very poor start to the game our two worst performers by far were Tav and Goldson. That’s not an ability issue it’s clearly a temperament issue. Anytime the chips are down they just don’t have the required mettle.

Goldson, Tav and Lundstram have had a this odd, coveted and cosy bubble for years now and delivered failure after failure.

Barisic is another who has been here for years and served up the same muck.

They need to be removed for us to have any sustained success.
An axis of failure if ever there was one. Surely Clement will see through them.

Doing the same thing over and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. The back 4 - the odd change aside - has largely been the same 3 players that started today. It must change. Time to move on

There is no senior leadership group. The players mentioned have been here the longest but they are not leaders. Tav doesn't have an aggressive bone in his body and his and Goldson backside collapse regularly. I'm sure they are nice guys etc but we really need to remove Tav as captain.

I’m just fed up with the same shite performances from the same group of players, it doesn’t even surprise me anymore. You know when they make a mistake the reaction they will have.

The way it looks now is we need them to drop points against someone else and we win every game left and going on todays performance I just don’t know if this group can.

If we came away with a cup double this season I think I’d be disappointed with the season for some weird reason.

All 4 were horrendous today.

Goldson has gone, We are getting nothing out of him. Concedes penalties and pings long balls.

Lundstum loves to slow it down to snails pace even when you need 3 goals.

Tav woeful today, His crossing and distribution miles off and the less said about his defending the better.

Barrasic. Leave now FFS

I hate this "aye but tav gets us out of trouble" I'd argue he is barely making up for the amount of schoolboy defending mistake he makes, his primary job as a RB is to defend and let's face it he's poor at it, goldson is done I would be more than happy if he was dropped for Balogun ( who's not ideal either but I'd say is slightly less prone to errors). JL has had his 5 game purple patch this season the rest he's a passenger.

The manager will continue to player them like the previous managers before him and again it will be too late, no money to sort it and just keep repeating the cycle.
Yip ,they're here for the length of their contracts , same faults under several managers and over the hill , stupid situation to get into.

The manager will continue to player them like the previous managers before him and again it will be too late, no money to sort it and just keep repeating the cycle.

Yip no cash to sort out this mess whilst the mutants across the city rake in another 40 million.

We will be hanging onto their coattails for years to come.

Back