It’s the end of the road for Tav, Goldson and several others

Tav I would keep, we play him as an attacking player, so that means we can't have dross at the back like Goldson. Borna even getting a game is a criminal decision and that rests on the manager.
If Tav is playing an attacking role, we need to make sure one of the other defenders covers his position.
Schoolboy defending again and 2 of their goals came down Tavs side.

Ronson.

You can’t coach systemic errors. We’re winning hee haw with these guys.

Dowell - jobber
Cantwel-jobber
Lundstram- jobber
Dessers - jobber
Barisic - coward

Tav, goldson and lunny are the 3 you look to for leadership and a bit of fight and they continue to provide zero!

Thanks, but time to move on.

How anyone can be the highest goal scoring right back in history of British football and be such a hinderance is beyond me!

He should be the most confident player on the park! Doesn't have the mentality to be a winner or a leader when times are tough!

Tav I would keep, we play him as an attacking player, so that means we can't have dross at the back like Goldson. Borna even getting a game is a criminal decision and that rests on the manager.
Tav was a big part of the problem, fucking passes and crosses all over the place! One footed and even that foot is decent at best. Goldson is the biggest coward although I should be pleased he won a header in the opposition box today before sima punched it in, in the days of var wkat goes through this guys head!

If Tav is playing an attacking role, we need to make sure one of the other defenders covers his position.
Schoolboy defending again and 2 of their goals came down Tavs side.
First 2 goals Tavernier was almost in a left back position. Third goal, goodness knows where he was. Nowhere in the TV picture. Fed up reading all these threads praising him to the high heavens. His positioning is piss poor.

Shocking all over the field. Cantwell was the one player today who got pass marks. Lundstram was awful along with Goldon, Tav, Lawrence and Barisic

Tav was a big part of the problem, fucking passes and crosses all over the place! One footed and even that foot is decent at best. Goldson is the biggest coward although I should be pleased he won a header in the opposition box today before sima punched it in, in the days of var wkat goes through this guys head!
Goldson with the ball gives me the fear. We should have let him go to the lower English leagues, but instead we give him an improved contract.

How can a team be ahead and in control of the fixture and then lose its structure and shape like that 2H ? How ?

And another new manager come November/ December followed by a burst of form, then an implosion when there's the slightest expectation or pressure with the usual suspects at the heart of it.

I'm sure I've seen this movie before!

Season after season.

It will never change until we remove Goldson, Tavernier, Lundstram and all the dross that hold us back.

Jack, Lundstram, Roofe, Balogun, Borna are all out of contract in the summer. Get them out the club. Throw in Wright, Lawrence, Dowell, Dessers, Matondo too.

Back