Dens Park pitch passes inspection - game on 8pm Wednesday

That should have been the situation last week, given Dundee have secured top 6 status, they should have just left it until Dundee could host. No doubt the rest of the league will complain about sporting integrity again.

There clearly are sporting integrity issues of course G.

Why are we the only semi finalist with a midweek match before showcase semi finals ?

And would Hibs & particularly Motherwell have been able to afford larger player squads if they had chosen to ignore their responsibilities with respect to the drainage of their pitches ?

Doesn’t say what time the pitch inspection is only ‘morning’ .

Why move to a less than reasonable alternate when the likes of Tynecastle could be used .

Won't someone think of Celtic as they are the ones being disadvantaged here © Chris Sutton

Be interesting how they work the ticket situation out. We have my main stand tickets for Dens Park.
You have a ticket for a seat.
You will get a seat at Perth.
You will get a better view at Perth,the main stand at Dens is crap.

Be interesting how they work the ticket situation out. We have my main stand tickets for Dens Park.
I'd imagine you will have to speak to a representative at be the ground who will check your dens ticket (maybe at turnstiles) and then issue you with a brand new ticket for the ground to avoid seating issues

There clearly are sporting integrity issues of course G.

Why are we the only semi finalist with a midweek match before showcase semi finals ?

And would Hibs & particularly Motherwell have been able to afford larger player squads if they had chosen to ignore their responsibilities with respect to the drainage of their pitches ?
Stuart Kettlewell has been quoted somewhere stating that both Dundee and Motherwell were in for the same player in one of the two last windows. Dundee outbid Motherwell and signed him.

Probably allocated 2 of the stands

Show your ticket and either receive a printed out ticket for seat inside McDiarmid or they might say unallocated seating based on the stand the ticket is to be used for

So how will they get the tickets out in time , or will st Johnstone accept Dundee tickets ? What a shambles
The original match tickets will be valid and what will be used.
They will put out exact arrangements in due course.

Last time we played st j it was a disgrace. Who decides what length the grass in cut to, who decides if it gets watered? Who decides if it gets rolled? These things affect a game.

I think it's the groundsmen. As they do.

I dont think they do specifications for visiting teams.

You get them telt.

I know what your post is. Quite funny.

That should have been the situation last week, given Dundee have secured top 6 status, they should have just left it until Dundee could host. No doubt the rest of the league will complain about sporting integrity again.
They can't issue the fixtures until it's played as Dundee could go 5th if they beat us by 5 goals. Very unlikely but then again so was the result on Sunday

Back