Does anyone really care about Scotland results any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking with those around me at work none of whom support Rangers that's a no.

All just laughed at the totally expected result

I used to make sure I watched every game and always wanted to see Scotland do well, especially when our players were selected.

But these days I've really lost interest to the extent I forgot Scotland were playing during this international break. It's become a boring cycle of mediocrity and disappointment.

I'll maybe watch the Euro qualifiers if it's an interesting group, but right now I don't really care.

I'm bringing my son up to support Germany for my in-laws. I've adopted them as mine too...

Gave up on Scotland in 2008, but to be honest, I only care about international football every second summer.

I was 12 when Scotland last got to a major tournament and at that age I was slightly interested, however after years of failure my interest disappeared and my focus was on Rangers. With the way Rangers have been treated by the rest of Scottish football and the sfa over the past few years it’s very hard not to want them to get beat especially as the team has been full of poets.

Under the current politically and bigoted motivated regime it's a NO from me but I live in hope the bigots and politically motivated can be outed and removed from all positions of power within football , footballing press and media. Then and only then can we get some sanity , lead by the majority of this country back into Scottish football and give us a product that we all can be proud of. ...The divide has been made so brobdingnagian as these bigots infiltrated positions of power , even I don't believe the wounds they have created can be healed within my lifetime. I live in hope ....

I fxxxxn don't. National pride is flawed at it's best, but when it's diminished and corrupted by religious hatreds it ceases to exist.
The booing etc. at Rangers players tells me to stay away.
Started going to Scotland games more than 45 years ago and don't recall anyone booing a Scotland player because of their club.
Yes if they were shite......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back