Scored v them, Ibrox, Hampden and the beggardome

Big X

Official Ticketer
Trying to think who scored against them at all three venues. McCoist springs to mind. Any others?

Was coming back on to say this.

Definitely scored at the piggery with the 1-0 breakaway goal from edge of the box and I’m sure he got one at Hampden off the post ?

The one I remember at Hampden, he lobbed Marshall in the Scottish Cup Semi Final. Also scored the breakaway third goal in the league game when they played there.

Was coming back on to say this.

Definitely scored at the piggery with the 1-0 breakaway goal from edge of the box and I’m sure he got one at Hampden off the post ?
I think he scored twice at Hampden. Once in the league (3-1 win) and Scottish cup semi final (2-1).

I wasn't sure about Ibrox, but I think he scored in the 3-3 game.

The one I remember at Hampden, he lobbed Marshall in the Scottish Cup Semi Final. Also scored the breakaway third goal in the league game when they played there.

That’s the very one.

My mind is playing tricks with me. I was thinking of the Jelavic goal.

Anyway, happy enough to have remembered 2 of them correctly.

Davie Cooper?

Dryburgh Cup Final and League Cup Final at Hampden. Scored on New Years Day 1985 at Ibrox, and got one at the Piggery too, a header maybe?

Cooper scored one at the piggery where Bonnar flapped it right to his feet on the edge of the area and he just stuck it the near post from a tight angle.

I was at that one just before Christmas

Surely Jim Forrest and Davy Wilson?

The amount of footage I've seen of them scoring against them is incredible.

Colin Jackson and Alex McDonald definitely scored at Hampden and the piggery, but can any older bears confirm whether or not they ever scored at Ibrox?

Jim Bett suprisinngly enough.

Sandy Jardine too.

I remember Jim Bett scoring at Ibrox when we beat them 1 0, but cannot remember him doing it at Hampden or the piggery. Not disputing what your saying just cannot remember it,
‘ The selective memory loyal’

Back