Match Thread Rangers v Celtic - 15:00 Sunday - BT Sport

Should be expecting to be up given the level of dominance.

Jack controlling midfield. However the game still feels a bit rushed to me probably will open up with more space & time in the 2nd half.

I actually think Aribo has done well (in contrast to others). He has done a power of pressing & has found space in that area of the pitch.

Morelos needs to compose himself. There are those wee signs that I dont like & his last effort that he tanned would have been better with a controlled shot (good save right enough).

Kamara also needs to be careful on a booking as he is coming over to Frimpong (keeping kent free) who is miles quicker than him
True but, credit their keeper.

So dominant yet have nothing to show for it. Frustrating and could come back to bite the team in the arse. Only complaint i have is i think we could do with being bit more selfless in the box. Feels like Morelos is really trying to get the monkey off his back and isn't looking for anyone else in their box
Maybe trying too hard, a bit more composure perhaps, but lesser players wouldn’t have even been there to have a shot.

Big lanky Foster bastard saving that shot from Jack. I was already out my seat, I was sure it was in.

We won the midfield and created all the chances. They can't be as bad 2nd half horrible feeling we will regret not scoring when well on top.

The last chance there, Forster rode his luck.
He knew nothing about the save.
I’m not complaining about it, I’ve seen McGregor do it a good few times.
The point I’m making is that Morelos hasn’t done much wrong.

You’re right. He’s getting grief for not squaring it to Kent when the pass is blocked too. That’s FF for you though.

We just need to maintain this and eventually we should have a chance fall that’s more straightforward with more of the goal to aim at. Maybe we can nick a goal from a set piece, we look dominant in the air but just can’t get the right direction on the ball.

OK. Far better team - but still 0-0.

Should have done better from all the corners we have had. More critical of Goldson/Helander than Tav's delivery.

Morelos is trying maybe a wee bit too hard - but that's understandable. 4 shots - all on target. I'd say apart from the one outside the box, the other 3 he has maybe hit too well. Just needs to keep the head up.

If I was going to make a change - it would be Stewart for Aribo. But, that's not vital at the moment.

Kamara has done well - unlucky to be booked.

Jack outstanding.

Kent a danger if he can get into the game.

The person who keeps whistling needs a punch in the gub. Don't care who they support.

You can tell they're rattled though when their players go down the second one of our players gets near them. Thankfully Collum hasn't bought it yet but still dont trust him to be strong and not give them something when they're attacking in their own end

Alfie cant be criticised for not passing. They weren't easy chances but neither were the options of a pass. It's coming lads, its fucking coming!!!!

It'll come Bears. We've been excellent first half. Totally controlled it. We're hungrier, just need to keep our foot on their neck.

Impressive so far, obvious concerns about the number of chances without converting yet

Hopefully we can get the ball to Morelos' feet a little more in the second half and we are prepared for what would seem an obvious change about to occur for them

Lets fcking do this Rangers

You’re right. He’s getting grief for not squaring it to Kent when the pass is blocked too. That’s FF for you though.

We just need to maintain this and eventually we should have a chance fall that’s more straightforward with more of the goal to aim at. Maybe we can nick a goal from a set piece, we look dominant in the air but just can’t get the right direction on the ball.

Kent was to blame for not finding space, Alfie had no option.

Morelos needs to control himself, nothing stupid

Need to get Kent on the ball more and Someone needs to sort that pingpong out.

And the big one, we need to take our chances

Scum struggling badly. Only plus for them is Timpong.
We've had decent chances but no sitters.
Confident for the 2nd half

We always seem capable of starting well and playing with confidence when we know most of the game is still in front of us.

It's when we haven't capitalised on our dominance and the clock is running down that we struggle.
We really need to score first here.

Back