I’m over it

cambo

Having watched the highlights...you know what...I’m not downhearted.
Staggered and still shocked that we dint win that, but what a performance.
They were battered! We completely, man for man, destroyed them.
They got a lucky goal that should have been offside
We were denied a penalty
We stupidly missed one
And McGregor was bored!
They are worried

The most one sided old firm game for years.
Now, let’s push on.

Key thing everyone seems to be missing, they were dire and never had Edouard starting.

Admire the optimism op but don't expect that 1 sided a game again.

We should have won today.

We were denied a penalty
We stupidly missed one
And McGregor was bored!
They are worried

Now, let’s push on.
Fair play watching the highlights, couldn’t think of anything worse myself

We lost no one will remember anything more than that nor should they if we want to be winners we have not just to accept that we took part and played well that's what you expect from a wee team like Aberdeen or a Hibs.
I honestly think most are at it on here with this nonsense.

We were denied a penalty
We stupidly missed one
And McGregor was bored!
They are worried

Now, let’s push on.

I really don't think they will be worried.

If they can play as bad as that and still win the first cup of the season they will be quite content.

We won't be over it until despatching Young Boys on Thursday (which we will).

Then I will be superoptimistic again as we face Motherwell, Hibernian, Kilmarnock and Celtic again.

Today has given me more encouragement that we can do these five than I did before kick-off.

What are they worried about? Genuine question. They played their shittest team for god knows how long, went down to 10 men and we still handed it to them.

Do you really think any of their team or support for that matter are sitting tonight in fear of us?

As someone who remembers 9 in a row I can tell you exactly what they’ll be doing because we used to be in their position in the 90’s. They’ll be celebrating and periodically laughing their tits off at how they keep winning even in adverse situations like when they’re a penalty and a man down. They’ll then laugh some more at the delusional fans in our support who believe that despite losing with a man advantage and sitting second in the league, we’re somehow a better team than them. Essentially they’ll be celebrating and laughing.

There is no way I can get over a cup final defeat like that in a few hours, it will probably stay with me until our next match, if not longer. Saying that you are already over it is really saying you dont care. Any Rangers fan still not hurting right now ain't a Rangers fan.

As someone who remembers 9 in a row I can tell you exactly what they’ll be doing because we used to be in their position in the 90’s. They’ll be celebrating and periodically laughing their tits off at how they keep winning even in adverse situations like when they’re a penalty and a man down. They’ll then laugh some more at the delusional fans in our support who believe that despite losing with a man advantage and sitting second in the league, we’re somehow a better team than them. Essentially they’ll be celebrating and laughing.

It's difficult to disagree.

They are top of the league, they have won the first trophy of the season (playing terribly), they are through the group stages of the Europa having won their group.

Of course they are celebrating and laughing.

I’ll ask you again - what was the score?
Dress it up in whatever way you want but the bottom line is that they lifted the trophy.
I’d much rather we admitted that we weren’t good enough to win and take it on the chin - we used to slaughter their fans for such drivel.
We were more than good enough to win

Another day we pump them if it wasn’t for Forster

Best game of his career

It has made me more determined for the season and hopefully will.spur the players on, I know many on here have given up and that's fine but I'm not.

They got off with an absolute pumping today, we can go to the piggery with no fear and hopefully get at least a point.

I actually feel over it already. Should have won but we didn't, that football sometimes. Although I'll probably want to crack the first mentally challenged that says anything in work tomorrow morning.

We were denied a penalty
We stupidly missed one
And McGregor was bored!
They are worried

Now, let’s push on.

We can't change anything after the game.

The players and manager deserve our 100percent support ahead of Thursdays game.

We need to get through this month together.

We were denied a penalty
We stupidly missed one
And McGregor was bored!
They are worried

Now, let’s push on.
We were denied two penalty’s.

It's difficult to disagree.

They are top of the league, they have won the first trophy of the season (playing terribly), they are through the group stages of the Europa having won their group.

Of course they are celebrating and laughing.

We scrape past St Mirren and all you read on here is “aye but we played pish and won, that’s what champions do”.

Yet somehow we’re meant to be confident because we just played well and lost a cup final? Load of shite.

That was a hard one to swallow today but wild horses wouldn’t stop be from being there on Thursday. Even tho it’s a 600 mile drive i’m buzzing for Thursday night.

"They are worried"

Yeah you'll need to explain that one to me. We absolutely threw the kitchen sink at them today, battered them and even with 10 men for half an hour plus they kept a clean sheet and won a trophy.

I'm sure they are quaking in their boots tonight.

10 trophies on the trot.

I bet they are feeling bulletproof, even when they are utter dogshit they win.

We scrape past St Mirren and all you read on here is “aye but we played pish and won, that’s what champions do”.

Yet somehow we’re meant to be confident because we just played well and lost a cup final? Load of shite.

Absolutely.

Ask anyone here whether they would rather play terribly on Thursday and go through, or play them off the park and get knocked out I wonder which they would go for.

My money would be on going through in Europe.

Back