Clancy gets Parkhead again

3 Celtc games in the space of 6 weeks.
A cup final and 2 crucial league games when there was a real challenge on.

Who would’ve guessed, eh?

Edit.. think Collum was the final ref but he’s much the same anyhoo.

Last edited:
Something not right here, this means Clancy's will have been ref in 3 of Celtic's last 4 home league games.

Was ref on 29 Dec and was ref 3 weeks ago v Ross County, where he gave soft penalty when game still goalless.

He did not ref Scums home win v Hearts last midweek (mind you, probably in the stands cheering them on).

Smells fishy.

Last edited:
its been going on for years this

Craig Thomson is a St Mirren fan
at one point he had done more St Mirren vs Rangers games that any of the other refs combined over a period
including several mental decisions by him

its corrupt
yet only one team screams of corruption

I would like to ask the SFA, how do they think its a level playing when only one team gets to pick refs, would it not be more fun if you just gave the bheasts a 20 point start, and let refs be neutral, that way the rest can play catch up,

Well that’s the coupon sorted for the weekend- £10 on scum win, scum get a penalty and killie man sent off.

He has refereed the them more than any other club:

Rangers - 3 games (1 v them)
Aberdeen - 3 games
Motherwell - 0 games
Livingston - 0 games
Hibernian - 3 games (1 v them)
Kilmarnock - will be 4 games (1 v them)
St Johnstone - 4 games (1 v them)
Ross County - 1 game (1 v them)
St Mirren - 2 games (1 v them)
Hamilton - 1 game
Hearts - 2 games

How can he referee 6 of their matches?

because he is one of them.

Its up to Kilmarnock to complain - but do it now - not after the event when they have been undone by a disallowed goal, a sending off, or a dubious penalty !

is not just big decisions, he allows a free hit to 10 outfield players when playing us, lets see if he does likewise or he actually books first offences.

does anyone know who at the SFA appoints the refs?

I know the 30 ref scouts are... well lets not go there

Clancy got the blame for the Scum dropping points @ Easter Rd earlier this season including the media treatment for not giving then a penalty..

Safe to say he has been on message ever since

Clancy does not need to renew his season ticket next season he is there every week and being paid to see his favourite team

its been going on for years this

Craig Thomson is a St Mirren fan
at one point he had done more St Mirren vs Rangers games that any of the other refs combined over a period
including several mental decisions by him

its corrupt
yet only one team screams of corruption

Must have really stuck in that lady's front bottom’s craw that we won the league cup in 2010 after doing all he could to hand it to St Mirren.

you have to laugh now, what else can you do regards the SFA, Its corrupt to the core

- from referee appointments (fixtures given)
- Referee scouts and 4th officials
- Standard of Referee performance for them V us
- Compliance officer and her allegations
- SFA and their Kangaroo Court system
- Lawyers and Personnel within the SFA umbrella

Wouldn’t he just go on his supporters bus?

Not 100% sure but the info I got he is actually a big Hibs fan with a family background of Celtic fans. Not sure if this is 100% as he acts more towards Celtic than any other.

Peter Lawell

Ye, when he is quiet you know they are playing to his tune.

For what its worth, I expect Clancy to give them every 50/50. Not to send any players off but to early book Powell and Dicker. He wont have to bother about Findlay and O'Donnell this time as you can imagine.

But after Celtic have a 3 goal lead a controversial soft award will goe Killies way. To stop the clear bias beforehand. And for all the pundits to give it, see Rangers..

Last edited:
He has refereed the them more than any other club:

Rangers - 3 games (1 v them)
Aberdeen - 3 games
Motherwell - 0 games
Livingston - 0 games
Hibernian - 3 games (1 v them)
Kilmarnock - will be 4 games (1 v them)
St Johnstone - 4 games (1 v them)
Ross County - 1 game (1 v them)
St Mirren - 2 games (1 v them)
Hamilton - 1 game
Hearts - 2 games

How can he referee 6 of their matches?
Very strange stats, 2 teams he hasn't done and 2 teams he's only done once, yet he's onto his 6th with smeltic. I smell a Rat.

The plus side is you can bet your life savings on a home win . You will get about 20% on your cash . No bank will give you interest like that . How we never chased that bastard out the game after the last old firm I will never know .

Back