Ross County the latest not to side with Lawwell

dh1963

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
This is on the BBC website today, presume the full article is in The Herald.

Must be getting towards half the top league now distancing themselves from Lawwell and Doncaster.

At what point will our intrepid media ask the SPFL chief to explain on whose behalf he asked for the independent review?

Roy MacGregor, the Ross County chairman and major shareholder, appeals for "peace to reign" in Scottish football following the SFA's decision to reject the SPFL's call for an independent inquiry into the financial collapse of Rangers. (Herald, subscription required)

I can't back this up, but I have a feeling that our board are making their mark on clubs outwith the filth. I'm beginning to see a move away from universal hatred, (at board level at least), and maybe a new view towards Rangers possible power surge.

So that's now Ross County, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and Kilmarnock all distancing themselves from Lawwell.

Now is the time for our club to make an official statement. Final nail in the coffin and call for Doncasters resignation

Must admit I'm enjoying how much of a cùnt they've made of themselves here.

The pragmatist in me wants to think these clubs accept they messed up when they bowed to the lynch mobs in banishing us from the prem.

I'm sure they're happy to see the blue pound in their banks.

The hate filled vermin of Scottish football won't accept this however - see fan's forums - but short of threatening ANOTHER boycott, what can they do.

I can't back this up, but I have a feeling that our board are making their mark on clubs outwith the filth. I'm beginning to see a move away from universal hatred, (at board level at least), and maybe a new view towards Rangers possible power surge.

I think you are right with this one, as fans we want to see the club come out fighting in defence of the club but sometimes speaking to people directly in private and getting your message across is more effective

We should actively call out the Tims and the SPFL, and say they have brought the game into disrepute, and 40 other clubs agree with us!

Nice to see Liewell being rounded on and being made to look a total c*nt.

Liewell's on the rampage, he got an AGM coming up or something?

Nothing quite like being able to stand before the unwashed and tell them he's one of them, he's trying to get justice, then out comes the persecution card again...everyone's against us!

They are getting more and more isolated which is nice.

There is a big difference between from 2012 and today, our board. No cnt would have know Green, had personal dealings with him or the like. They will know all our board, also I doubt Green would have been on the phone to any of them when shit like this happens, I bet SR is.

Which brings me right back to Doncaster, again.

He wrote to the SFA on behalf of ALL the SPFL clubs. Who gave him that authority? Why did he believe he had the support of all SPFL clubs?

He's put himself right out on a limb for someone, and that limb is being slowed hacked away right under his feet.

I think you are right with this one, as fans we want to see the club come out fighting in defence of the club but sometimes speaking to people directly in private and getting your message across is more effective

Yep my thinking as well mate.

This canny be right the fat Japanese and Joe the bhigot said the whole of Scottish football was backing them they don't tell lies
How did the tour of Japsn go ?

WATP

With us back in the top tier "weakened" it has made clubs like Aberdeen & Hibs feel they stand more of a chance - its basically way more competitive than it ever was before (outwith the Invisibles) and other clubs are seeing this and realising it is what Scotland needs - clubs like Aberdeen are now attracting a decent calibre of player who wouldnt have thought twice about going to them 2 years ago. A stronger Rangers is a stronger league and this is what Liewell does not want - he wants a free pass to the champions league qualifiers each year but now the other clubs have seen for themselves what it is he wants.

Nice to see Liewell being rounded on and being made to look a total c*nt.

At first I wondered if it had been decided it was Doncaster's time to go and he'd set him up:

PL - "Don't worry Neil, send the letter - I'll make sure everyone's in line".
ND - "Are you sure Peter?"
PL - "Deffo - go for it"
MILNE + HIBS STATEMENT
ND - "Brriiiiiinggg.......Brriiiiiinggg"
PL - "Hello - this is Peter - I'm sorry I can't take your call at the moment but...."
ND - "Pick up the fuucccckiiiig phone Peter or return one of my fuuuucccckkkinng calls etc"
But now, I just think he's made an arse of it

I think Liewell always knew he was beaten, but now can go into full Celtic mode "we have no chance in this hate filled, anti Irish country". He'll become more popular with the dafties
I have never felt the majority of clubs were against us, just the keyboard warriors.

Clubs like Aberdeen and Hibs might be right they "might feel that they have more of a chance" They might even be right but they will not be given a fair split of the monies in Scottish football.also they will win games and titles fairly on the park

They shouldn't stoop to backstabbing another member club whilst they were going through monetary difficulties

Liewell by proxy has tried to undermine a fellow members club and He has been called out on it .

Sporting integrity .He doesn't know the meaning of it I feel ashamed that there are guys like him linked to Scotland's profesional body

At first I wondered if it had been decided it was Doncaster's time to go and he'd set him up:

PL - "Don't worry Neil, send the letter - I'll make sure everyone's in line".
ND - "Are you sure Peter?"
PL - "Deffo - go for it"
MILNE + HIBS STATEMENT
ND - "Brriiiiiinggg.......Brriiiiiinggg"
PL - "Hello - this is Peter - I'm sorry I can't take your call at the moment but...."
ND - "Pick up the fuucccckiiiig phone Peter or return one of my fuuuucccckkkinng calls etc"
But now, I just think he's made an arse of it
I have been thinking the same, just on the SPFL board and wants to have the upper-hand, so, sets up Donkey along the lines of above, then makes his position untenable by getting his mates to dispute his letter and hand pick McGhee or McClair as his head honcho.
It is a messy business, but Peter has already covered up kiddy fiddling, kept his tax avoidance down to a peep, smoothed over racism at all levels, this is a piece of cake for him.

Always nice to see Liewell being made look a twat, even better that he's brought Neil "there's not any difference between a CVA and newco" Doncaster in with him.

The fact that several clubs have put their heads above the parapet on this matter would suggest that they're comfortable with moving on, knowing that the majority of others are supporting the same view.

The fact that at least 2 of the clubs who have done this were previously amongst the most vocal of our enemies is also significant, I'd imagine.

Liewell isn't as clever as a lot on here portray him but he is also no fool. I'm pretty sure he would have known or suspected the level of support he would recieve but was in a position where he had to speak out to appease his scum support.

Maybe the board have in deed been building bridges with the boards of the other clubs. Then again maybe the clubs just like the colour of our cold hard cash and don't want to rock the boat

His cabal have lost their mojo or woken up to the realism of being used as a pawn in a horrible cunts game. Hell mend them for going against the Establishment.

The fact that several clubs have put their heads above the parapet on this matter would suggest that they're comfortable with moving on, knowing that the majority of others are supporting the same view.

The fact that at least 2 of the clubs who have done this were previously amongst the most vocal of our enemies is also significant, I'd imagine.
The stripping of titles only really benefits one club, why would the others want to get involved and potentially lose out on revenue from our fans. Maybe our board warned them that if they supported the tims we would refuse away tickets

While Liewell is no fool, most if not all is down to the media lickspittles.

Whatever Liewell says they will go with.

Lawwell on the rampage, he got an AGM coming up or something?

Nothing quite like being able to stand before the unwashed and tell them he's one of them, he's trying to get justice, then out comes the persecution card again...everyone's against us!
Liewell's on the rampage, he got an AGM coming up or something?

I've got a septic supporting in law who is convinced there is bad news afor septic just around the corner and this is Lawwell's way of deflecting it.
Create, reinforce, the siege mentality.

Ross County had their first ever sell out against us the other week
they know who the biggest club in the land is and would be mad to piss us off again
Tbf, MacGregor was making common sense statements back in 2012. He was not going to back a witch hunt

All of the second and third division clubs we filled the coffers of on our way back must really hate us, otherwise how could the fat Head Pig claim he had the backing of the SPFL?

I suspect many of the lower league clubs do not back the Celtic stance either.

On Wednesday 26th July, I sent the email below to every Scottish senior club indicating that their club logo was displayed on the website dedicated to stripthetitles. I used the email addresses listed on the SPFL website. Five addresses may have been updated and emails were bounced back from Motherwell, Forfar, Albion Rovers, Berwick Rangers & Raith Rovers.

Email to Scottish Clubs
Subject: Club Intellectual Property Rights.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Club Intellectual Property Rights.

On the following website, a copy of your club logo is prominently displayed.

https://twitter.com/1stripthetitles?lang=en

I wish to draw this matter to your attention and ask the following two questions.

Has permission been granted to use your official club logo?

Does the appearance of your logo on this website indicate that your club endorses the view presented on this site?

Both internationally and at club level the future of the Scottish game looks bleak. Engagement in a form of open civil war within the Scottish game seems, to me, to serve no purpose.

Yours faithfully
G_d

Four replies were received. I would add them to the list compiled above in this thread.

Stirling Albion, Brechin City, Montrose & Dumbarton.

Reply 1

On 26 Jul 2017, at 16:45, Stirling Albion <office@stirlingalbionfc.co.uk> wrote:

G_d

Many thanks for drawing this matter to my attention.
Clearly there is no endorsement or indeed permission given to carry our logo.

In the first instance I have forwarded to our governing body, the SPFL to ask them to address the matter centrally.

I will keep you apprised of developments.

Kind regards

Xxxxxxx

Chairman & Ops Director

SAFC

Reply 2

On 26 Jul 2017, at 16:54, Xxxxxxx wrote:

On behalf of Brechin City FC I can confirm that we have not given permission for the use of our Club logo for this post and that we do not as a Club hold the views presented therein.

Regards.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Chairman

Brechin City FC.

Reply 3

On 27 Jul 2017, at 10:43, Montrose wrote:

Hi G_d

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We did not give permission for our logo to be used and we will now be taking action to have it removed.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Xxxxxxxxx

Club Secretary
Montrose FC

Reply 4

Dear G_d

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. For the avoidance of doubt Dumbarton Football Club has not and will not give permission for the use of the Club logo for the purpose stated on this website, nor do we endorse the view presented.

It is our view that this is a matter for the football authorities to address in accordance with SPFL and SFA Rules.

Yours sincerely

Xxxxxxxxxx
Chief Executive

Dumbarton Football Club

Copies of the emails can be provide to admin, if required.

Last edited:
I suspect many of the lower league clubs do not back the Celtic stance either.

On Wednesday 26th July, I sent the email below to every Scottish senior club indicating that their club logo was displayed on the website dedicated to stripthetitles. I used the email addresses listed on the SPFL website. Five addresses may have been updated and emails were bounced back from Motherwell, Forfar, Albion Rovers, Berwick Rangers & Raith Rovers.

Email to Scottish Clubs
Subject: Club Intellectual Property Rights.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Club Intellectual Property Rights.

On the following website, a copy of your club logo is prominently displayed.

https://twitter.com/1stripthetitles?lang=en

I wish to draw this matter to your attention and ask the following two questions.

Has permission been granted to use your official club logo?

Does the appearance of your logo on this website indicate that your club endorses the view presented on this site?

Both internationally and at club level the future of the Scottish game looks bleak. Engagement in a form of open civil war within the Scottish game seems, to me, to serve no purpose.

Yours faithfully
G_d

Four replies were received. I would add them to the list compiled above in this thread.

Stirling Albion, Brechin City, Montrose & Dumbarton.

Reply 1

On 26 Jul 2017, at 16:45, Stirling Albion <office@stirlingalbionfc.co.uk> wrote:

G_d

Many thanks for drawing this matter to my attention.
Clearly there is no endorsement or indeed permission given to carry our logo.

In the first instance I have forwarded to our governing body, the SPFL to ask them to address the matter centrally.

I will keep you apprised of developments.

Kind regards

Xxxxxxx

Chairman & Ops Director

SAFC

Reply 2

On 26 Jul 2017, at 16:54, Xxxxxxx wrote:

On behalf of Brechin City FC I can confirm that we have not given permission for the use of our Club logo for this post and that we do not as a Club hold the views presented therein.

Regards.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Chairman

Brechin City FC.

Reply 3

On 27 Jul 2017, at 10:43, Montrose wrote:

Hi G_d

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We did not give permission for our logo to be used and we will now be taking action to have it removed.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Xxxxxxxxx

Club Secretary
Montrose FC

Reply 4

Dear G_d

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. For the avoidance of doubt Dumbarton Football Club has not and will not give permission for the use of the Club logo for the purpose stated on this website, nor do we endorse the view presented.

It is our view that this is a matter for the football authorities to address in accordance with SPFL and SFA Rules.

Yours sincerely

Xxxxxxxxxx
Chief Executive

Dumbarton Football Club

Copies of the emails can be provide to admin, if required.
Fantastic job mate. Outstanding.

I've got a septic supporting in law who is convinced there is bad news afor septic just around the corner and this is Lawwell's way of deflecting it.
Create, reinforce, the siege mentality.

Be nice if the Bheasts were feeling heat from the Co-op Bank regarding their cosy financial relationship.

Back